Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 09-23-2013

Hello Agents,

I'd like to start by saying goodbye to a few older Agents who found themselves moving far far away. I'd like to thank them for all effort they put in during the darkest days. Every Agent leaves the memories we all cherish. One does not simply leave the Agency, the memories will never be forgotten. Every Agent is special to me and will always be remember for the courageous acts done by them. We thank you for staying loyal and always doing your tasks. Good bye Asuma, Adman. May your dreams in other cities come true...

At the same time, I'd like to welcome our newest addition to the team, Agent Weecow! I expect everyone to treat him with the same respect you give me. Weecow has arrived at the conclusion of wanting to accomplish greater things. As a team we may accomplish these great tasks. Never forget that Agents, we are a team working for the greater good. No matter the consequences, the outcome, and or as hell arrives, we'll stick together. I thank you all for always doing your best, always showcasing great traits an Agent needs...

Signed John Marston

**STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY**

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 09-23-2013

Welcome Weecow, I look forward to working with you in the future!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Rolorox - 09-24-2013

Welcome Weecow, I think you will be a great addition to the agency.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 09-29-2013

Hello Agents,

Today I'd like to bring fourth a new Agent! This Agent has traveled the city well known by the public and finally put fourth the strength to become an Agent. Welcome newest Agent, Freezak! We all expect great things from you Freezak. Keep up the great work and stand by your fellow Agents.

To the previous applicants,

We are currently going through your applications. Our process is no simple one and must not be rushed or it will become faulty. Thank you for your time and patience.

Added Note Agents,

As always I have high expectations for you all which means keep up on your work. To the people without the official forum, we will be talking soon I promise you. Agents, I've seen great things from the early days of the SAA. You have never let me down from this incredible time we've spent together. I want to take a few minutes to thank the older Agents and newer agents. Without you guys we would of never came as far as we did this very day. I see a community of people working for the greater good. It brings a tear to my eye to see such great people working together to bring great benevolence to EvoCity. We continue to push forward under conditions that many have sought to believe instruments of death. I know I may sound like a broken record, but I've never been let down and I feel I should reward you all.

Thank you

John Marston

**STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY**

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 09-29-2013

Welcome Freezak, I'm sure you will make us proud.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Verzyn - 09-29-2013

Welcome to the Agency Weecow and Freezak!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - WorldWideCoffee - 09-29-2013

Even though I'm not apart of SAA Freezak is a seriously awesome addition to your clan!

Congratulations man

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Greekin - 09-30-2013

A email appears in your inbox...

Steam Name: Deutschin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42987709

Time Zone: Eastern Time

Roleplaying Points: 3

Hours On The Server: 330

Bans On The Server: 1 (Is a year old)

In-Game Name: Abrienne Verlu

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring many things to this Agency. Most of these traits have been gathered through out my career. Three traits among many include training, respect and obedience, and loyalty. I believe these traits are crucial for an agent here.

I am a well trained agent, I have acquired respect of other people because of this training. My training includes training in the arts of hand to hand combat. I have also had training in gun handling and gun safety. I also have previous education in military tactics.
I believe these are crucial to have in my background if I am to get this job.

I am a very respectful person, who can also follow orders. I have been in many jobs where I have been required to respect the other employees. I have also had many jobs alike where I have been required to follow orders exactly as they where give, or I would be cut. I believe these are also crucial things to have in my background.

Finally, I am a very loyal person. I have been loyal my entire career to my jobs. An examples of my loyalty for to my jobs include a time where I had to stay behind and cover a client as they escaped a raid. This is one of the largest things I think every single agent should have.

In conclusion I think I can all the basic requirements for the agency, and even more. I will never loose my training, respect, nor my loyalty. These traits will stay with me my entire career, and I will exercise them and show them everyday.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I believe I should receive a position among the ranks of S.A.A. because I have been in the business dealing with the same stuff that this association deals with for quite some time. (Some security jobs I have had in the past can be in the attachment of this file.)

In the listed jobs, the only reason I continued to change jobs was due to the lack of structure of command, it was incredibly hard to follow orders given to use if someone could simply say, "No" and not have to do them. With this, I am hoping to find a stricter command structure that you cannot say, "No" and not have to do it, where you have to say, "Yes".

I can also perform well with other agents, to the extent of giving up a chunk of my money to buy weaponry, ammo, Kevlar and/or food. I can provide my own mode of transportation much of the time of employment and can provide my own gear that I am required to have.

If required to, I can give my life to the agency, as for all my jobs. If I where to be accepted this would not be just another one of my jobs
though, this would be a new life for me. I would treat this as if it is the only thing keeping me alive, and would not betray as it is the only thing keeping me alive (As previously stated).

References We Can Contact: Jarz and Tie.

Activity on FL (1-10): A strong 9.

Miscellaneous:
I used to be in Blackwatch, but resigned. I have experience in a strict command structure and following orders given to me by superiors.

Sincerley, Abrienne Verlu

Attachments:

Spoiler :
Previous Jobs:
Night Security for Quick-E-Park [Now out of business]
Security for the Evo-Bank [Still in business]
Personal Security [The subject I was protecting is still alive, but due to privacy reasons I cannot reveal his identity]
Blackwatch Security [Group still alive, I resigned]

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Bradley - 10-01-2013

Steam Name: [CBC] ItzBradleey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54461403

Time Zone: GMT +1

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 165

Bans On The Server: 8(Feel ashamed, Haven't been banned in a while, I used to mess around, I know take it seriously.)

In-Game Name: Bradley Hanson

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring a person that can always be trusted, Can gather any information that can be gathered, I use my intelligence to my best ability, Using it for things like, Role-playing, Gathering information. etc.. I always take my clan's seriously, But all the clan's I have been in, they don't take RP seriously, And once I found you guys I knew that this was the right clan for me.

I am a trained agent, And in my training have learnt alot Hand combat, Weapon training. I also have very could accuracy from my training.

I can use all of my training to my skills, I also have many ammo/kevlars, That will protect the agency in its behalf

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I think I should get the job, because you can't have a clan without my sneaky personality, I can also supply us with any equipment that is needed, I have to cars, hummer, tides truck, both of these vehicles can come in use, for transport or from robbing banks and shoving the money inside my car. I'm Very keen on role-playing, It like a skill I have been bought up with.

I was once a top secret agency man, But that was the past, Yet I learnt alot from it.
I will but my hardest work into the job whether it leads me into death, I know I would of died for the right reasons, To show and respect in honour of the agency.

Any think you need me to do I can do. I am a strong agent, I'm built up with body strength, which can assist the agency.

References We Can Contact: My Old clan, Viento, Random Gaming Monkey

Activity on FL (1-10): 8

Miscellaneous: Right I understand I had alot of bans, But the past, is the past, Fearless is now a community I love and I've put my bans behind me, So I think you can do that to. My bans was when I first come on, And never read the rules, If I could I would pay to get them off, That was when I was immature, I've matured up and realised I don't need to be immature any more, It is time to act my age.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Altoria - 10-01-2013

I miss the roleplays together Cheese