Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Wheatcake - 09-18-2013

(09-18-2013, 03:04 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(09-18-2013, 02:36 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 07:22 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 02:19 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote:
(09-16-2013, 12:13 AM)Ciryl Wrote: I would like to state that this question is supposed to be for people which we can contact so we can get a better understanding of you, it's a simple mistake nothing to panic over.
Ok heres my edited one. I spent 1 hour and 17 minutes on this BTW.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] DarthTom56

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49912500

Time Zone: GMT+1

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 59

Bans On The Server: 2

In-Game Name: Tom Whiteley

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I have good aim and I am a good driver, and I have lots of money. (Could be used for ammo, guns or anything for the clan)

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because I have the weapons and equipment and I also like the name, layout, and a member of this clan. (Dogysmash)

References We Can Contact: Dogysmash, TuftyGoblin (PM them on forums if needed)

Activity on FL (1-10): 8 I play everyday. (most on weekends)

Miscellaneous: I want to join SAA becuase I'm not in a clan yet and I want to be apart of an AWESOME clan.

Your Sincerely,
DarthTom56

If you really want to become a part of S.A.A then I would recommend putting more effort into your application. It is quite obvious you only spent a maximum of 5 minutes making this. Try looking at other applications, ie ZedsDead's application. It is fleshed out with words and info and the application is wellmade. I cannot sadly say the same about yours.

Am I aloud to apply again?

Yes.

Ok thanks here it is.

Hours On The Server: 69

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I think I could bring good loyalty and more members. I am very good at strategising plans quite quickly. (Especially in sticky situations)

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because I can follow orders and have good aim, I could bring more loyalty to SAA and suprise our enemies for letting someone as NEW as me in. (69 hours)

References We Can Contact: Dogysmash and TuftyGoblin

Activity on FL (1-10): 9 I am on everyday at about 3:30 PM to 8:00 PM (Weekends I'm on ALL DAY)

Miscellaneous: I have 1 MP5, 2 desert eagles and some rifle ammo. (Bad builder by the way)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Floodify - 09-18-2013

(09-18-2013, 04:58 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 07:22 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 02:19 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote: Ok heres my edited one. I spent 1 hour and 17 minutes on this BTW.

Hours On The Server: 59

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I have good aim and I am a good driver, and I have lots of money. (Could be used for ammo, guns or anything for the clan)

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because I have the weapons and equipment and I also like the name, layout, and a member of this clan. (Dogysmash)

References We Can Contact: Dogysmash, TuftyGoblin (PM them on forums if needed)

Activity on FL (1-10): 8 I play everyday. (most on weekends)

Miscellaneous: I want to join SAA becuase I'm not in a clan yet and I want to be apart of an AWESOME clan.

Your Sincerely,
DarthTom56

If you really want to become a part of S.A.A then I would recommend putting more effort into your application. It is quite obvious you only spent a maximum of 5 minutes making this. Try looking at other applications, ie ZedsDead's application. It is fleshed out with words and info and the application is wellmade. I cannot sadly say the same about yours.

Yes.

Ok thanks here it is.

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I think I could bring good loyalty and more members. I am very good at strategising plans quite quickly. (Especially in sticky situations)

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because I can follow orders and have good aim, I could bring more loyalty to SAA and suprise our enemies for letting someone as NEW as me in. (69 hours)

Activity on FL (1-10): 9 I am on everyday at about 3:30 PM to 8:00 PM (Weekends I'm on ALL DAY)

Miscellaneous: I have 1 MP5, 2 desert eagles and some rifle ammo. (Bad builder by the way)

You should put more time than 2 minutes to write down an application. This application isn't worth much. You will most DEFIANTLY not get in because you have such little information about your self and your character. Take a look at Freezak's application. It's original and filled with text. Not unnecessary text, but good things.

My tip for you;

Copy the template for application, paste it in to Notes on your computer and take few days to write down things about you and your character. The more you put time on your application, the more chance you will have to get in to the clan. Take time, don't rush. Better to take time so you can make it perfect than just throw something together that is done half made. Good luck and think seriously about what I said to even get reviewed and maybe accepted.

I'm not a S.A.A official, I just wanted to say this as I find it frustrating that people don't take time on their applications to dedicated clans... and I want to help people (like you) to get a chance.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Wheatcake - 09-18-2013

(09-18-2013, 05:26 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(09-18-2013, 04:58 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 07:22 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If you really want to become a part of S.A.A then I would recommend putting more effort into your application. It is quite obvious you only spent a maximum of 5 minutes making this. Try looking at other applications, ie ZedsDead's application. It is fleshed out with words and info and the application is wellmade. I cannot sadly say the same about yours.

Yes.

Ok thanks here it is.

You should put more time than 2 minutes to write down an application. This application isn't worth much. You will most DEFIANTLY not get in because you have such little information about your self and your character. Take a look at Freezak's application. It's original and filled with text. Not unnecessary text, but good things.

My tip for you;

Copy the template for application, paste it in to Notes on your computer and take few days to write down things about you and your character. The more you put time on your application, the more chance you will have to get in to the clan. Take time, don't rush. Better to take time so you can make it perfect than just throw something together that is done half made. Good luck and think seriously about what I said to even get reviewed and maybe accepted.

I'm not a S.A.A official, I just wanted to say this as I find it frustrating that people don't take time on their applications to dedicated clans... and I want to help people (like you) to get a chance.

I spent 1 hour and 7 mins on it not 2 mins if you read the top? :/

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 09-18-2013

Stop spamming the forum with replies. We know who you are replying too.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Adman - 09-19-2013

*A sealed letter is found on the desk alongside an old and worn S.A.A patch*

Dear Mr. Marston and his esteemed colleague Mr. Pinkerton,

I am writing to inform you of my decision to resign as an agent of this prestigious and successful agency - effective immediately. Whilst it has been nothing but a pleasure to offer my services to the shadows, I must now turn my attention away from secrecy and espionage and towards my family - for I have had a child. Thank you for placing your trust in me by offering a position, I hope I have served you well.

Yours sincerely,
Shepard

(OOC: Seeing as I've left the server side of the community, I won't be on FL much at all. It really has been a pleasure fellas, good luck with everything!)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Centurion - 09-21-2013

DarthTom may I just say I believe the last section means your reason the join SAA (your motive).

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Rolorox - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 10:33 AM)Dogysmash Wrote: DarthTom may I just say I believe the last section means your reason the join SAA (your motive).

Not totally true. It is Miscellaneous meaning there is no subject. Just adding any details you would like, that you feel are important in reference to your application.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - DIAMONDWARLORD - 09-21-2013

Steam Name: DIAMONDWARLORD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42134735

Time Zone: GMT (UK)

Hours On The Server: 43

Bans On The Server: 0

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 10:24 PM)DIAMONDWARLORD Wrote: Steam Name: DIAMONDWARLORD

Okay, from viewing your application I see you have not even finished off writting (it's missing out things) So I suggest you re-make/delete this one and re-write the application with the proper information.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - DIAMONDWARLORD - 09-22-2013

Steam Name: DIAMONDWARLORD

In-Game Name: Mason Simms

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Fun, respectful and polite team member

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because I'm police and respectful to everyone no matter what. I don't let my stutter get in my way no matter what.

References We Can Contact: GeorgeTheBoy

Activity on FL (1-10): I'm active 100% 10/10

Miscellaneous: I have a stutter but I don't let that get in my way and I hope it don't get in your way