Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 09-13-2013

Hello Agents,

As you saw last training I saw something I shouldn't have. I saw things I will not speak of, but I have a damn lot of faith in you all. As a reminder, I wanted to post an old picture I had stashed away for one of these days. Tomorrow a bright day is emerging. I have never doubted you and I ask for the same. Stand proudly as we march for I see a certain twinkle in all your eyes I don't see working with others. I thank you you for your commitment, but expect a whole lot more as always.

**A picture is folded up and pinned to the message**

Spoiler :
[Image: Training_Picture_May2013.jpg]

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Centurion - 09-14-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Dogysmash

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59563366

Time Zone: GMT+1
Roleplaying Points: 5

Hours On The Server: 409 (nearly 410)

Bans On The Server: 7

In-Game Name: Oliver Lane

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I believe I can bring Surprise to enemies of SAA, as they wont expect what they would call someone as 'New' as me to be your clan. Leaving them thinking we are weak. Then this will leave us a time to strike! I also think it would supply hope, and honour to the clan, and even to others. Furthermore I think I would be a good asset to the clan as I have much gaming experience and training in combat. I am very good at strategic work, and advising people what to do in sticky combat(or economical) situations.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I think I should get it because I have past experience, and I also have the weapons, ammunition, equipment, money and cars. To help out the clan. This and the fact that I am tired of basing on my own, I'm tired of RPing on my own, I am just tired of no-one having my back. And I believe that with me, as well as me feeling secure, you will too. I am also very good at a number of things, like combat, strategy, and reasonably good at building and basing. This would make me a good asset and a very good member to SAA.

References We Can Contact: Email: Darth, Forums pm. Septic, pm on forums. MikeOnDuty also on forums. (sorry I don't have any emails.)
Activity on FL (1-10):7=8/10 on weekends. Around 5-6/10 On weekdays. ( I can only play 2 hours a day on weekdays. But I can play as much as I desire on weekends.)

Miscellaneous: I wanted to join this because I hate being alone, I hate no-one having my back, and I hate being a 'loner'. I also believe this clan is friendly, kind, helping and warm hearted. I was once told about this clan and I loved it since the moment I did. I have also been training for hundreds of hours, and searching for even longer, to find the right clan for me. And I havr nown found it, SAA is the right clan for me.

Your Sincerely,
Dogysmash

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Verzyn - 09-14-2013

Dogy, I think you have misunderstood the reference section of the application. This part is where you should list a few members of the community who would support your application and would be available to tell us positives about yourself.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Centurion - 09-15-2013

ok thanks

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Wheatcake - 09-15-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] DarthTom56

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49912500

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 59

Bans On The Server: 2

In-Game Name: Tom Whiteley

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I have good aim and I am a good driver, and I have lots of money. (Could be used for ammo, guns or anything for the clan)

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because I have the weapons and equipment and I also like the name, layout, and a member of this clan. (Dogysmash)

References We Can Contact: [email protected]

Activity on FL (1-10): 8 I play everyday. (most on weekends)

Miscellaneous: I want to join SAA becuase I'm not in a clan yet and I want to be apart of an AWESOME clan.

Your Sincerely,
DarthTom56

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 09-16-2013

(09-15-2013, 06:46 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote: References We Can Contact: ***************

I would like to state that this question is supposed to be for people which we can contact so we can get a better understanding of you, it's a simple mistake nothing to panic over.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Wheatcake - 09-17-2013

(09-16-2013, 12:13 AM)Ciryl Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 06:46 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote: References We Can Contact: [email protected]

I would like to state that this question is supposed to be for people which we can contact so we can get a better understanding of you, it's a simple mistake nothing to panic over.
Ok heres my edited one.

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I have good aim and I am a good driver, and I have lots of money. (Could be used for ammo, guns or anything for the clan)

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because I have the weapons and equipment and I also like the name, layout, and a member of this clan. (Dogysmash)

References We Can Contact: Dogysmash, TuftyGoblin (PM them on forums if needed)

Miscellaneous: I want to join SAA becuase I'm not in a clan yet and I want to be apart of an AWESOME clan.

Your Sincerely,
DarthTom56

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Enzyme - 09-17-2013

(09-17-2013, 02:19 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 06:46 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote: References We Can Contact: [email protected]

Ok heres my edited one.

Your Sincerely,
DarthTom56

If you really want to become a part of S.A.A then I would recommend putting more effort into your application. It is quite obvious you only spent a maximum of 5 minutes making this. Try looking at other applications, ie ZedsDead's application. It is fleshed out with words and info and the application is wellmade. I cannot sadly say the same about yours.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Wheatcake - 09-18-2013

(09-17-2013, 07:22 PM)Enzyme Wrote:

Ok heres my edited one.

Your Sincerely,
DarthTom56

If you really want to become a part of S.A.A then I would recommend putting more effort into your application. It is quite obvious you only spent a maximum of 5 minutes making this. Try looking at other applications, ie ZedsDead's application. It is fleshed out with words and info and the application is wellmade. I cannot sadly say the same about yours.

Am I aloud to apply again?

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 09-18-2013

(09-18-2013, 02:36 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 07:22 PM)Enzyme Wrote:

Ok heres my edited one.

Your Sincerely,
DarthTom56

Am I aloud to apply again?

Yes.