Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 08-04-2013

Take a look at shadows application. perfect example

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - GriminaL - 08-04-2013

(08-04-2013, 04:16 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Take a look at shadows application. perfect example

Yes i admit his looks more professional than mine but end of day hes only done same amount of words than me so i don't see what your getting at

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - GeorgeTheBoy - 08-04-2013

(08-04-2013, 04:23 AM)Mr Griminal Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 04:16 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Take a look at shadows application. perfect example

Yes i admit his looks more professional than mine but end of day hes only done same amount of words than me so i don't see what your getting at

It helps show us how serious you are about joining the S.A.A. and how advanced you are at roleplaying. It's not about 'how many words you write', it's more quality over quantity.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - GriminaL - 08-04-2013

(08-04-2013, 04:35 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 04:23 AM)Mr Griminal Wrote:

It helps show us how serious you are about joining the S.A.A. and how advanced you are at roleplaying. It's not about 'how many words you write', it's more quality over quantity.

True this is my first clan sign up and yes i should of showed more dedication towords S.A.A but it did take me awile to do it making sure everything was right and what i needed was on their just i want a chance to be in good clan to prove my self and get better as i go along i will learn next time

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Donuts - 08-06-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP]

Steam ID:

Time Zone: GMT +2 I think. ( Sweden )

Roleplaying Points: 0 Atm but i think that i actually should have atleast 1,

Hours On The Server: 61 Hours i think, otherwise it's 60 hours and 30 minutes.

Bans On The Server: N/A

In-Game Name: Tom 'Donuts' Turta

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring a high quality roleplay and alot of activity from me. I bought garry's mod to my steam account like a week or something ago and i already have 61 hours which shows activity and alot of roleplay too. Also im a high quality worker which have been accepted to work for the President alot of times and i also have my own library.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Well, i've been roleplaying with SAA sometimes before and i enjoyed it alot and i hope you guys saw me skilled / patience. I made a speech with Grub i think it was if i remember correcly when i was a president. But my internet got hit out by the thunder irl so sry about that. And i'm also a high quality agent.

References We Can Contact: None i guess.

Activity on FL (1-10): 9

Miscellaneous: Real life: Hello, my name in real life is Christoffer Feldt, my middle name is Tobias but call me Coffe Wink, i'm 14 years old but i will turn 15 this september, i'm not shy. I dare speak ingame with my microphone and i'm not childish. I've been playing on my other friends account when he didn't use it ( I pretty much tried Garry's mod out on fearless rp ) And i found it funny and played for around 20 ( not in one day ) and yeah he wanted it back. At this point i had no game to play so a guy in my CLAN bought it to me.

RP: My name is Tom Turta, at the moment im a citizen of evocity and i'm hiring out books in my library which is located in bp connect everyday 24/7 open. My old work was when i protected the president, we had some great times... but sadly he moved to USA and became a president there instead of Evocity, we still have contact. I'm 26 years old and i am married, i have one kid which is called Alexander Kuran. My wife is at the moment on vacation for a top secret job that she have which makes it sadly enuff to tell you guys that i'm not allowed to tell her name.

Thx for reading my application, tell me if something is wrong and i will change it immedietly!
Kind regards.
-Tom 'Donuts' Turta.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Atrades Jenkins - 08-07-2013

Has been about 4 months since I posted my Application, going to repost it for you guys to see again. All sections will be updated as well with all current info.

(04-26-2013, 03:35 AM)Atrades Jenkins Wrote: Steam Name: Atrades Jenkins

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54514494

Time Zone: American Central Time

Roleplaying Points: 6

Hours On The Server: 370+ hours

Bans On The Server: 4 Bans (All under 24 hours)
28341 [FL:RP][SGF] Atrades Jenkins Random Deathmatching
27409 [SGF] Atrades Jenkins 'Offensive language'
26396 Atrades Jenkins FearRP
24855 Atrades Jenkins 'RDM+Randomly stealing a car'

In-Game Name: Davis Cutmore

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Well great RP environments for one, I am a very good builder. I'm very creative when it comes to RP's, also I am very creative when it comes to building for RP's as well and can get them up quick. Some examples of RP's that i have started, one is the Cutmore Pool Party RP I had done. Had a Dance floor, live music (before evo radio) Pool Equipment, etc. My builds aren't always big and flashy but they match the environment or the RP to the T. Also helped Georgetheboy and Rolorox out with their Auto Car Park By making control Towers to fit the needs of whatever server we were on at the time. Since the increase of time I have spent on Fearless I have become a lot more proffesional at RP's they tend to be more passive and the only time they are aggressive is if I am helping with someone else's RP and it heads that way or sometimes Epsilon Security RP with Doomdude can lead to some aggressiveness. Also have a great personality as well as a great sense of humor which would make clan RP's all the more memorable and fun!

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Well besides what i can bring to the SAA, I have Teamspeak which is a great way to communicate with other clan mates when not in-game together. I also have a great personality and everyone who gets to know me just the tiniest bit, learns to love me =D. My sense of humor can also calm the mood if clan tensions are high. Also it would just be an honor to join the SAA. Everyone who is anyone applies for the SAA but only the best get it. If you have played with me before you might have seen I used to be a little bit more of a less experienced player, and raiding at whatever chance I could get. Now I am focused more on RolePlaying and making a fun environment for all players than I am aggressively playing.

References We Can Contact: GeorgeTheBoy, Jamie, Rolorox, PietOlsen(Qwerty), Spartanjunior, Theomenz, Jokhah, Pavillion, Shadow, Narcotic, Verzyn, Doomdude, Dwip, Venom, Dr.Noodle, DigDug, DELUXE, Giant Pony, Ghostblade, Kulthro, NargisTheViking, Callos, Prune, Harrison, Tuf - International Lover, Twisty, Hermeyyy, DaCrowh, Weecow

Activity on FL (1-10): 10 - I play daily, even if for a few hours only. Always signing up for RP's on the events forum too. I am very active in FL and the game play and other attributes and experiences it has to offer. Tend to play through out the day now, I rarely sleep but when I'm not sleeping i'm on fearless or the fearless TS always waiting for something fun to be offered.

Miscellaneous: Looking forward to being a part of the SAA. Semper Fi

D.I.A post - [FL:XP]FireFly - 08-12-2013

[b]Steam Name:[FL:XP]FireFly

[b]Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:55313535

[b]Hours Ingame:214 hours

[b]Amount of RP points:0

[b]Donator status yes/no:Getting one

**IC**
[b]Name:James Fishe

[b]Height:5 meters
[b]Education: Oxford

[b]Gender:Male

[b]Age: 15

[b]Hair color:Blond

[b]What number would you like in the

agency?:28 or 45

[b]Division you would like to apply for:

(You can't apply for a job in the office

division)Under cover agent

[b]Why would you like to apply for a job in

our agency?Thinkingecurity

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Narc - 08-12-2013

Use the template.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - [FL:XP]FireFly - 08-12-2013

(08-12-2013, 01:02 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Use the template.

where do i find the template

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 08-12-2013

If you cannot find our template then you havent even looked at our clan page.

Its right at the bottom