Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Narc - 06-28-2013

(06-27-2013, 09:40 PM)mcnameeman12 Wrote:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] DolanDuck

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44599206

Time Zone: GMT +0

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 245

Bans On The Server: 8

In-Game Name: Jimmy 'Dolan' Dmitri

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Many things.....

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I have respected the Fearless RP community, the bans were only minor and one of them was a complete mistake.

References We Can Contact: Email, I will be on the server a least once everyday.

Activity on FL (1-10): 9/10

Miscellaneous: I LOVE CHEESE.

You just applied for S.S.C too?

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Old Man Jokhah - 06-28-2013

(06-27-2013, 09:40 PM)mcnameeman12 Wrote:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] DolanDuck

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44599206

Time Zone: GMT +0

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 245

Bans On The Server: 8

In-Game Name: Jimmy 'Dolan' Dmitri

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Many things.....

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I have respected the Fearless RP community, the bans were only minor and one of them was a complete mistake.

References We Can Contact: Email, I will be on the server a least once everyday.

Miscellaneous: I LOVE CHEESE.

Perhaps actually putting effort will get some attention

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Dwip - 06-28-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Dwip

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59567843

Time Zone: GMT + 0

Roleplaying Points: 16

Hours On The Server: 410

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: Dave Dwight

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring my loyalty. I can bring my intelligence and skill. I have utter determination that will mean I will get the job done no matter what it takes. My only beliefs are to be hardworking throughout my life and to make sure the job is always done to the best standard possible. My work comes before my social life so dedication would not be a problem and I would be ashamed of myself if I did not listen to a higher rank than me. I would make sure that all contributions and ideas would be professional and well thought out. My work would be done swiftly without a trace being left behind. High work rate is another skill I could bring to the SAA as no matter how difficult the job is, I would always do my best to complete it. I also could never disagree with a superior and I would never go against their word.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I think I should get the job because I have the skill of negotiation meaning I will try to figure or solve the problem in a peaceful manor before it having to get aggressive. As I said I am loyal and trustworthy and I would never disrespect anyone. I have the calmness to not react incorrectly to situations by being aggressive. I think my skills in the field would be of good use to the Agency as I can be stealthy and quick yet if needed I could just talk my way into the given place. I believe that I work very well in a team and will take orders well completing them to the best of my ability. I am not afraid to ask for help if I am strggling, I would also help if any other innocent person was struggling or had a situation that need to be dealt with.

References We Can Contact: Pavilion, Fiblez, Verzyn, Narcotic

Miscellaneous: I hope the that me being in EvoCity PD does not affect my application to the SAA.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Sleepy Knight 生活 - 06-28-2013

Yeah, i had to send an application again because they had to update their clan sign up etc, so I signed up for this as well.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 07-02-2013

thank you for your applications we are in the process of replying to them and hopefully we will have answers for you all shortly

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Old Man Jokhah - 07-05-2013

Textured.

Why did you lie all over this application. I take it as personally offensive and your pending a forum suspension if you do not explain yourself immediately. Reason: Giving out personal information (phone number) of other people who aren't even players in this community. You've lied about your steam id, failed to use template and now you have me looking at you long and hard. You have 24 hours to explain yourself or face corrective action.

Phone number you gave links to a business man in Virginia, yet you live in New York.

Steam ID you've linked belongs to Isaacer.

Explaination aside, this application will not even be considered.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Narc - 07-05-2013

**A letter is delivered in the SAA HQ mail**

Hello Agents,

Today is a sad day for both me and the agency. I, Agent Moore am announcing my departure from the Shadow Associates Agency. It has been an honor to work alongside you in the field and in the office. The agency and its agents has earned my deepest courtesy and respect, thank you for everything.

Signed, Evan Moore.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 07-05-2013

(07-05-2013, 07:01 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
**A letter is delivered in the SAA HQ mail**

Hello Agents,

Today is a sad day for both me and the agency. I, Agent Moore am announcing my departure from the Shadow Associates Agency. It has been an honor to work alongside you in the field and in the office. The agency and its agents has earned my deepest courtesy and respect, thank you for everything.

Signed, Evan Moore.

So long Agent. You are welcome back if you ever return. Best of luck to you.

Farewell,
Matthew Pinkerton
Shadow Associates Leader

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Preditor - 07-14-2013

Steam name: [FL:RP] PREDITOR OF WAR

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49758344

Time zone: Eastern

Roleplaying Points: 5

Time on the server: 783

Bans on server: 2 or 3 I cant remember

In game name: Matt Winters

What can you bring to the S.A.A.: I'm great at following orders, and I know what it takes to get the job done. Im usually an optimistic person when around fellow teammates. I know that I need to be committed to the cause, and to never disobey and to do what is necessary to keep my place. And most importantly... I know how to take lives. And with a job like this, you need people who can keep there head together.

Why do you think you should get the job: I've seen the S.A.A. in action a long time ago, and ever since then I've envied you guys. I want a chance to bring more honor and glory to the S.A.A. and I want to be a part of something that actually means something. Not some jarhead with a gun, I want to help people. I want to save lives or if need be.... Take them.

References we can contact you with: [FL:RP] Theomenz (Friend of mine who I think would recommend me.) (OOC: Either via steam chat, directly on the server, or on the forums.)

Activity on the server: id say about an 8 or a 9 im usually on any chance the server is on unless im otherwise occupied.

Miscellaneous: Im an excellent shot and I can be depended on to get the job done, or die trying.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Verzyn - 07-14-2013

Predator, a reference is someone who you can trust to recommend you to the SAA by, for example, explaining your characteristics, what you can bring to the SAA ect... Not a way in which you can be contacted. You may also want to delete your phone number ASAP, the internet is a strange place and it's best not to have it on public show.