Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Jigsaw - 06-15-2013

Steam Name:Iwan

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:50728591

Time Zone:Sorry, I'm not sure. I live in England, UK

Roleplaying Points:0 Sadly

Hours On The Server:Round about 220

Bans On The Server:11 ;(

In-Game Name:Iwan'Romano'Roberts

What Can You Bring To The SAA:I am a smart and cunning character with alot of secret talents.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:I enjoy roleplay and play FL as much as I can. Also I love meeting new users.

References We Can Contact:Santorini Family

Activity on FL (1-10):3hrs a day

Miscellaneous:Not sure what else to state...

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Altoria - 06-17-2013

SAA and SSC should rp together again like old times Cheese
Share missions when ever we both have some.

Teamwork Cheese

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - TheBraveNugget - 06-19-2013

Steam Name:NinjaPenguin

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:31847513

Time ZoneSadUTC+02:00)Istanbul

Roleplaying Points:0

Hours On The Server:356

Bans On The Server:6 but i dont even count 3 of them as ban.

In-Game Name:Jason Foust

What Can You Bring To The SAA:I think i am good at building/inventing things.I made some nice architectural stuff.Also i am good at teamworking so with a good science team i can invent almost everything.I had some special training about weapons and uhm.. rest is classified.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:Well i think i explained it in that IC section Smile

References We Can Contact:None.But i hope i can be one.

Activity on FL (1-10):7

Miscellaneous:

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Rain999 - 06-20-2013

Steam Name: Rain

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37688875

Time Zone:Eastern

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 210

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: Jack 'Cole' Stevens

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring a new way of thinking strategically and being a calm, and level-headed way of negotiating without bringing an agurement.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I love being able to be cunning and use it to my advantage by taking notes on the enemy and using it to backfire on their plans. I also love being sneaky and it has always been a key advantage I have always used and relied on.

References We Can Contact: Slyfox Security Coporation

Activity on FL (1-10): 7

Miscellaneous: I always love stealth as I want to be a sniper in the US Marines and I love to apply it in games.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Ludo - 06-22-2013

Hello Fultzy, Hello Grub
Id like to start off before my application that I know we got off on the wrong foot and some pointless argumentation was maid in the past but that was months ago! And now I`m back and I am trully sorry for everything that has ever happend in the past and I hope we can become good friends and I hope id be able to make a great addition to your team.. Thank you.

Steam Name: Ludo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42147535

Time Zone: EST

Roleplaying Points: 7

Hours On The Server: 431

Bans On The Server: 4

In-Game Name: Raymond'Ludo'Deliento

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I take respect and hard work very seriously I never let my personal opinions or emotions get involved with my work and I have some what of allot of experience in RolePlay

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I've always admired and loved the work that the SAA does in there nearly flawless RP workings, I believe not its my turn to join this one of a kind team and really show the effort I can do towards Fearless

References We Can Contact: SpartanJunior Termin

Activity on FL (1-10):8-10 hours a day Sometimes more

Miscellaneous: I have countless amounts of money to fund anything the SAA may need

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Greekin - 06-24-2013

Steam Name: Emperor Greekin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42987709

Time Zone: EST

Roleplaying Points: 4

Hours On The Server: 286 Hours

Bans On The Server: 1

The rest will be in character. If you do not like this, please PM me on the forums and I will edit this to be OOC.

In-Game Name: Eugene Finkleberry

What Can You Bring To The SAA:
An experienced military officer. I, Eugene Finkleberry, have served several years in the PMC group Blackwatch. I have since been put on a leave of duty for some time. In my absence I do not wish to loose my skills. So, I wish to join another extraordinary group that can keep my skills in the best shape.

I do not wish to join only to keep my skills in the best shape (Maybe even improve them) But I also wish to join another family of strong men (and women) who have proved them selves worthy of any honor. I wish to be forever immortalized in the hall of fame that is The Shadow Associates Agency.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:
I have had much past experience in military jobs and positions. I do believe I could support the Agency in a long list of tasks. I know how to follow orders and not mess up. I can supply my own weapon, but will take yours if offered.

Now we are back in OOC Smile

References We Can Contact: None.

Activity on FL (1-10): 8

Miscellaneous:

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 06-24-2013

Dear Applicants,

Thank you for the diligent effort shown fourth in your applications. The ones who put the most consistent effort will come out on top.
All applications are going through our multi-step process, which I can not explain to the public. The process takes time which means every one of you must have the best of patience.

Dear Agents,

I expect you all to check the Official Forums once a day. Later in the day, new things will begin to arise throughout the Official Forums. I expect you all to study them for your own personal benefit. Trainings will also begin to commence later in the week, the time and date will be given very shortly. As always, I expect the best out of all of you.

Signed John Grub Marston

~STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY~

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - rockdon - 06-24-2013

Steam Name:
[FL:RP]Rockdon

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:45225470

Time Zone:
EST/EDT

Roleplaying Points:
Hours On The Server:

Bans On The Server:

In-Game Name:
Don “rock” Deliento

What Can You Bring To The SAA:
I have a very high level of skill using firearms, I am very good under pressure and I am experienced in coordinating and participating in Hostage rescue, Ambush, stealth assaults and data retrieval missions.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:
Because of my background with the Mafia, Dark Brotherhood and secret service I have a very unique skillset just a few of these skills are; I am very professional when it comes to stealth, persuasion, long range and close quarters combat among other skills like interrogation, Hostage negotiation and extortion techniques.

References We Can Contact:
Ludo, Emperor Greekin

Activity on FL (1-10):
Miscellaneous:
I know we have had some problems in the past but I hope we can put that behind us. I would be very honored if you would allow me into your agency.

- Thank you for your time
- Rockdon

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Altoria - 06-27-2013

[Image: slyfoxbadgesmaller.png]

Clan RP Together with allies.

[Image: peacekeeperlogo2.png]

The slyfoxes try to organise this Rp together with our allies.
If you are interested.
This Monday 01th of Juli.

Mission:

It is our duty to keep the entire City safe.
From the tunnel to every courner of the city.
The government will still be running as it should be.
Cops go outside, SRU are with the president.
The Peace keepers Will nit leave the city unless they realy have to or with exceptions.

This will be on [v]V2d[/b]
Why v2d?
It is a smaller map and a good trial.
If this Rp is a success, than we can consider to go to the bigger maps.

-----------------------------

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Sleepy Knight 生活 - 06-27-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] DolanDuck

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44599206

Time Zone: GMT +0

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 245

Bans On The Server: 8

In-Game Name: Jimmy 'Dolan' Dmitri

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Many things.....

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I have respected the Fearless RP community, the bans were only minor and one of them was a complete mistake.

References We Can Contact: Email, I will be on the server a least once everyday.

Activity on FL (1-10): 9/10

Miscellaneous: I LOVE CHEESE.