Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Temar - 04-25-2013

Steam Name: [FL] Temar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5119023

Time Zone: UK

Roleplaying Points: 28

Hours On The Server: 2043

Bans On The Server: 66 (inc other acc)

In-Game Name: Chris Radeik

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Experience

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: cuz its me!

References We Can Contact: this guy name grub

Activity on FL (1-10): 11

Miscellaneous:

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - GunFISH - 04-26-2013

(04-25-2013, 10:08 PM)Temar Wrote: Steam Name: [FL] Temar

Miscellaneous:

Deny this guy quick before he takes over.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Atrades Jenkins - 04-26-2013

Steam Name: Atrades Jenkins

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54514494

Time Zone: American Central Time

Roleplaying Points: 4

Hours On The Server: 210hours

Bans On The Server: 4 Bans (All under 24 hours)
28341 [FL:RP][SGF] Atrades Jenkins Random Deathmatching
27409 [SGF] Atrades Jenkins 'Offensive language'
26396 Atrades Jenkins FearRP
24855 Atrades Jenkins 'RDM+Randomly stealing a car'

In-Game Name: Davis Cutmore

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Well sexiness for one, other than that great RP environments! I'm very creative when it comes to RP's, also I am very creative when it comes to building for RP's as well and can get them up quick. Some examples of RP's that i have started, one is the Cutmore Pool Party RP I had done. Had a Dance floor, live music (before evo radio) Pool Equipment, etc. Also helped Georgetheboy and Rolorox out with their Auto Car Park By making control Towers to fit the needs of whatever server we were on at the time. Also have a great personality as well as a great sense of humor which would make clan RP's all the more memorable and fun!

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Well besides what i can bring to the SAA, I have Teamspeak which is a great way to communicate with other clan mates when not in-game together. I also have a great personality and everyone who gets to know me just the tiniest bit, learns to love me =D. My sense of humor can also calm the mood if clan tensions are high. Also it would just be an honor to join the SAA. Everyone who is anyone applies for the SAA but only the best get it.

References We Can Contact: GeorgeTheBoy, Jamie, Rolorox, PietOlsen(Qwerty), spartanjunior31, Griim, Asuma

Activity on FL (1-10): 10 - I play daily, even if for a few hours only. Always signing up for RP's on the events forum too. I am very active in FL and the gameplay and other attributes and experiences it has to offer.

Miscellaneous: Did I take enough time on it Grub?Wink

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Rolorox - 04-26-2013

(04-25-2013, 10:08 PM)Temar Wrote: Steam Name: [FL] Temar

Miscellaneous:

I feel this man's quite voice alone should be an automatic In... Just saying

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Makarov - 04-29-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Makarov

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28575199

Time Zone: GMT

Roleplaying Points: 7

Hours On The Server: 444

Bans On The Server: 4 (none of these recent) Propclimbing, Double dooring, Asking to be killed and Insulting another player (in order)

In-Game Name: David Child

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring my own knowledge of clan based Rp's I work well with others in teams and if required I can command a small team of people. I am a good shot with most weapons but I am particularly good as a sniper. I like doing both passive and aggressive Rp, but if I can I will try to solve a situation without violence as I have done many a time.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I have been on FL for quite a while and even set up my own clan with partial success. I am good with tactics and I can follow orders to the letter. I have been in one clan which I class as "good" but that recently died with the owner leaving fearless. In that I used my initiative and often got my friends out of bad situations there. I am always loyal to all the people in the clans I have been in and I have only left one due to inactivity.

References We Can Contact: Theomenz and Doctor_Enzyme

Activity on FL (1-10): 7

Miscellaneous: I have a mic even if it is of very poor quality but I can type if it is too painful. My clan history includes ION Industries of which I was kicked out for "inactivity" but my internet was down for about 2 weeks so i am not normally inactive, I then set up my own clan called "The Sweeney" but after a while I decided leading a clan is not for me and joined my friend "equal" in his and Scene's clan The Italian Mafia, although after a while of being in that it is seeming very inactive with little improvement in sight. I have now decided to re-apply for SAA over all other clans as it is amazingly organised, has many great players in it whom i love to spend time with and above all i think this is the best clan to be in, I wanted to give myself some more time before I really seriously applied for SAA as i know that i was not possibly mature enough to join when I originally applied around December.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 04-30-2013

Hello Agents,

I'd like to take the time to welcome our newest Agent, Rolorox. Treat him with the same kindness you share with one another. I expect only the best from you agents, do not disappoint me. I expect both new and old agents to improve upon what you have and grow from the experiences you live through.

Following that, a training will be held tomorrow(Tuesday) at 3:15PM EST if no complications are found. Also, the Official forums will be having new information added by the middle of this week. Please keep an eye out for this new information and try to gather a complete understanding from it. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Agents not currently or without having the Shadow Associates Agency's official forum password will gain it in time.

Applicants,
Thank you for your applications but, I will tell you that our application process is lengthy and drawn out. Have patience, for we evaluate much more than you may think. I say once again, thank you for putting in effort in your application to showcase the amount of respect and sophistication you pertain.

Signed John Marston

~STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY~

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - GeorgeTheBoy - 04-30-2013

Welcome to the Agency, Rolorox!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Adman - 04-30-2013

Welcome Rolorox, glad to see you have joined our ranks!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Giant Pony - 05-04-2013

Steam Name: Giant Pony

Steam ID: 5443223274423

Time Zone: GMT -4

Roleplaying Points: 8

Hours On The Server: 510+

Bans On The Server: 9

In-Game Name: Giant Pony

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I am a skilled player who has a beautiful singing voice. I also am a decent rper and for those aggressive times I have a good amount of decent or good guns.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I would bring a lot to the SAA, and I am still pretty active on the server.

References We Can Contact: Jokhah, and Narcotic and every other mother fucking admin that has ever fucking fucked in their fucking existence of fucking fuck land of fuck ville.

Activity on FL (1-10): I am a very active player, I have started on FL in 2012 around the end of summer so in November ish time.

Miscellaneous: I prefer v2d when there are open spots and v33x is my second favorite.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Altoria - 05-04-2013

[Image: slyfoxbadgesmaller.png]

Slyfox and allied forces mission

Together with the government and their officers our forces will make sure that the entire city will be secured.: Nexus, fleamarket, cubs food, appartments, slums, slums appartment, bank of Amerika, gasstation, Metro café, Giga computers and the streets starting from at the tunnel.

These will be under constant survailence.

What we will do

We control the speedlimits in the city.
The amount of vehicles getting in and out.
If rebels or crleones are banned than we intercept them from entering. Warning shots will be given before agression takes place.
We try to solve things in a peacefull matter.
Transporting the president or other clients from their homes to their work.

Tasks:
Special service: They will stay with the president by any means.
Police force: Patrol the city and outside if need be.
Slyfox/ and allied Forces: Guarding the entire city. What happens outside aint our problem.

Extra
I, Lucas Andrew, will make some unarmed survailance drones to watch over the city by air.

When?
Day: Monday
Server: hopefully v2d or v2p