Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - equal - 04-24-2013

DigDug, it kind of looks like you messed up in the codes a little bit. Nervous

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - equal - 04-25-2013

Code:
[quote='DigDug' pid='251633' dateline='1366843146']
[b]Steam Name: [/b][FL:RP]DigDug

[b]Steam ID:[/b]STEAM_0:0:40191451

[b]Time Zone:[/b]PDT -8 hours

[b]Roleplaying Points:[/b]14

[b]Hours On The Server:[/b]522

[b]Bans On The Server:[/b]1

[b]In-Game Name:[/b]Ronald'Dig'Brook

[b]What Can You Bring To The SAA:[/b]bWell, im no messiah, but i could supply the SAA with a good loyal agent.

[b]Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:[/b]To be honest im no genius at raiding, but i enjoy good RP and have always liked the sorta spy type RP

[b]References We Can Contact:[/b]GRiiM, Asuma, Rolorox, Freezak, Qwerty

[b]Activity on FL (1-10):[/b]9-10

[b]Miscellaneous:[/b]I can understand if this either takes awhile to get a response or is declined :D
[/quote]

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - The Joker - 04-25-2013

Steam Name: The Joker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40607261

Time Zone: EST (GMT -4)

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 43

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: James McCoy

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring maturity and hard work to the SAA. I can also bring a good about of responsibility

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I consider myself to be very attentive and I follow instructions well. With me you wont get someone who is constantly bouncing around like an idiot but someone who will act as though this were real situation. I tend to stay on the quieter side that way I know what is going on.

References We Can Contact: None

Activity on FL (1-10): 7

Miscellaneous: If I need more time on the server that's fine. If my answers arent developed enough let me know.

Thank You,
-The Joker

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 04-25-2013

Dear Agents,

I'd like to thank you all for continually putting fourth the effort to learn new concepts at anytime I ask. We'll continue our trainings throughout this week to better ourselves. If you have any questions about the new concepts we'll continually be experiencing and learning from, feel free to ask me. Agents with the Official Forum Password, Please regularly check on it. If you do not have the password, you will gain it with time.

To the Current Applicants,

We continue to review and run you through our classified multi-step system which is why it take times with each application. I will suggest putting time into your application and being patient.

Thank you,

John "Grub" Marston

STAMPED SAA

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 04-25-2013

(04-25-2013, 02:13 AM)DigDug Wrote: Well, first of all, i'd like to apologize in advance, but when I was browsing through I had noticed that one applicant was told the SAA was invite-only, after seeing this i immediantly got rid of my application, is it still the same today? if I missed something in the post I again, apologize.
OOC/EDIT: On a side note I suppose I might have missed a post that said 'SAA is no longer invite only' im looking through previous pages now.

The Shadow Associates Agency is currently open to applications. If we ever decide to close applications, we would boldly post it on the main page. Please read the main page instead of looking at posts dated back in 2012.

Thank you.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - dig - 04-25-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP]DigDug

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:40191451

Time Zone:PDT -8 hours

Roleplaying Points:20

Hours On The Server:790

Bans On The Server: 1

In-Game Name: Sylvester R. Lee

What Can You Bring To The SAA: [Redone] I enjoy clan RP and enjoy an even share of Passive/Aggressive RP, I love playing and talking with other people and sharing RP experiances.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: [Redone] Im loyal, and enjoy being friendly and cooperative with others, I've had experience with raiding, and gunfights

References We Can Contact:GRiiM, Asuma, Rolorox, Freezak, Qwerty, Enzyme, Ciryl, Fiblez, spartanjunior31

Activity on FL (1-10):9-10

Miscellaneous:I can understand If the application is denied or takes a long time to be accepted. Smile

Extra Information:Well, im a game-addict who enjoys CityRP, specifically Fearless. I have been playing It since late 2012, but never really got into it till recently, i like to be kind and enjoy playing with others, Most people on here call me DigDug, but my nickname is Nel, Not much to tell other then that. Smile

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Hungames - 04-25-2013

I am going to redo my application so just wait a day for it.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Rolorox - 04-25-2013

(04-25-2013, 02:33 AM)DigDug Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP]DigDug

Roleplaying Points:14

Hours On The Server:522

Bans On The Server:1

In-Game Name:Ronald'Dig'Brook

What Can You Bring To The SAA:bWell, im no messiah, but i could supply the SAA with a good loyal agent.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:To be honest im no genius at raiding, but i enjoy good RP and have always liked the sorta spy type RP

References We Can Contact:GRiiM, Asuma, Rolorox, Freezak, Qwerty

Miscellaneous:I can understand If the application is denied or takes a long time to be accepted. Smile

Extra Information:Well, im a game-addict who enjoys CityRP, specifically Fearless. I have been playing It since late 2012, but never really got into it till recently, i like to be kind and enjoy playing with others, Most people on here call me DigDug, but my nickname is Nel, Not much to tell other then that. Smile

I approve this message! Would be a great and loyal member of S.A.A. no doubt about it!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Freezak - 04-25-2013

(04-25-2013, 02:33 AM)DigDug Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP]DigDug

Roleplaying Points:14

Hours On The Server:522

Bans On The Server:1

In-Game Name:Ronald'Dig'Brook

What Can You Bring To The SAA:bWell, im no messiah, but i could supply the SAA with a good loyal agent.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:To be honest im no genius at raiding, but i enjoy good RP and have always liked the sorta spy type RP

References We Can Contact:GRiiM, Asuma, Rolorox, Freezak, Qwerty

I fully recommend this awesome man. He is active on the servers almost everytime, he has awesome ideas for RPing, he can do either fine aggressive, either fine passive rp, DigDug is really friendly and funny, i'm pretty sure he is perfect for this clan.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Butch101 - 04-25-2013

Steam Name: Butch

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33414218

Time Zone: Eastern standard time

Roleplaying Points: 3

Hours On The Server:361

Bans On The Server: I don't even want to say (11) I really hope this doesnt influence the decision too much, I'm not going to make excuses about my bans, all I will say is I'm a good person, jsut in the wrong place in the wrong time alot.

In-Game Name: Butch Steel

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I know I might not be SO experienced with this server (361 hours) but I do have a ridiculous amoutn of playtime on gmod (6k+hours) Yes i said 6,000 hours, actually more. So I've done it all, and alot of it. Mostly rp. It's unfortunate thatI found FL so late in my gmod career.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Couple reasons: #1. I'm joining the marines so anytype of dicipline is good for me #2. I love to follow orders #3. I'm a great listener #4. I'm a clear thinker #5. I'm proffessional #6. I'm felixble #7. I'm honest #8. I do feel bad that I sort of bragged about my qualities. But that is why I think i'd be a good agent.

References We Can Contact:GRiiM, Rolorox
Activity on FL (1-10): 10!! I'd say 11 but I don't wanna be a minge.

Miscellaneous: I am ready to commit and obey. I will serve to the full extent of my ability and will get progressivly better each and every day. If you accept me you will have my full loyalty. I hope you can accept me and mold me into a fine agent.

Extra Information: I'm a boxer and I play way too much gmod, serously whens the last time you saw someone with 6k+ hours on gmod? I've never seen one, ever. So if you do decide to deny me, don't make fun of my lack of life. I love to rp a mis understood ghettoe black man who struggles to support his baby mama shaqwanda. I love celery with peanutbutter. I'm not gay. I sometimes like turtles. I'm 100% on guard for the zombie apocolypse flashlight and all. My mom wont let me get a bunny cuz she thinks it's gay. I think bunnies are cute as hell. I hope I fit in somewhere in your organization. ;DDD