Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Syntex - 02-16-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Scene

Name: Vencentio De Luca

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37126711

Time Zone: GMT + 10 i think

Roleplaying Points: 10

Hours On The Server: 813

Bans On The Server: 0

Reason For Applying: Ive heard alot about the SAA, and how respected it is. Ive always wished to become an agent for a major corporation. I want to learn new things, and be amongst respected players in a respected community.

What Can You Bring To The Clan: Activity, Loyalty, Honor, Respect and also my ability to communicate and multitask many projects, while still doing a good job.

References We Can Contact: Jokhah, beflok, GriiM, Infernaw, Ousumn, Sub-Zero, Narcotic, Shadow and Equalizer

Activity On FL: 8 - 9

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 02-21-2013

(02-21-2013, 12:50 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: Scene you have a clan you own the Italian mafia right?

Please keep unneeded comments off our page. If you want to ask him this question use the pm system.

Thank you

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - fuz3_r3tro - 02-21-2013

(02-21-2013, 02:45 AM)Fultzy Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 12:50 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: Scene you have a clan you own the Italian mafia right?

Please keep unneeded comments off our page. If you want to ask him this question use the pm system.

Thank you

Sorry Fultzy.

I also deleted the unneeded post.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Nancy - 02-22-2013

OOC: Fultzy, when will the applications be reviewed? Smile

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - buffalobagingi - 02-27-2013

I would like to cancel my application. I am just no longer interested in this clan, no specific reason why.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 03-08-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ciryl

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51063459

Time Zone: GMT+0

Roleplaying Points: 5

Hours On The Server: 846

Bans On The Server: 2

In-Game Name: Michael Zaluchi

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I have been in 2 clans ( which both died from in-activity ) so I know how a clan works. I can bring many new RP ideas fun and serious, I am skilled with the AWP having a deadly shot. When RPing I like to add a lot of detail ( /me's & /it's ) - I don't have a favorite type of RP, I enjoy both Passive and Aggressive.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Well most of the reasons are stated above and I have a few friends within the clan so I am sure I will get along with many people.

References We Can Contact: GeorgeTheBoy

Activity on FL (1-10): 10

Miscellaneous: I don't always use my mic, but if you would like me to i will. This will be the last time I apply.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Indigo - 03-11-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Indigo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61064522

Time Zone: Eastern time zone US GMT -4 i think

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 124 some i think i don't remember.

Bans On The Server: 2

In-Game Name: Jonathan Black

What Can You Bring To The SAA: A good shot and amazing RP ideas.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I would like to bring ideas and change to the SAA

References We Can Contact: Entire Santorini family

Activity on FL (1-10): 10 I am on just about every single day

Miscellaneous:I would love to do amazing RP's with my friends (admins) and i know with the addition of me we will be a gargantuan unstoppable freight truck

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 03-13-2013

Thank you for taking the time to write an application. We take time reviewing each and every one down to the point. We will see what the future holds for you all.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Pavilion - 03-23-2013

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Pavilion

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:53491316

Time Zone:GMT

Roleplaying Points:17

Hours On The Server:534

Bans On The Server:0

In-Game Name:Ryan Tine

What Can You Bring To The SAA: There are many aspects which I can bring to the SAA, I will bring a Determined attitude, I will not look down on any task set, undermine any order, and finally disrespect any rank of the SAA. Although, that's not all that I can bring to the SAA, I can bring a range of Tactics, Combat Techniques and I have the potential to engage in any role given to me, E.G Governmental, Security, Entertainment, Engineering, ETC. Another addition to what I can bring the the SAA is the loyalty that I can bring to the SAA, the pure dedication to do nothing but the organisation that I work for. It doesn't end there, I'm already fully trained with most weapons, as this is a slight hobby of mine. I know my way round most weapons and can provide a precise and accurate shot if required to do so, and I understand that I will only use these weapons and these particular set of skills if lives are at stake. The final advantage which I can bring to the SAA is the art of stealth, I can use this art to get into any restricted area, retrieve the information needed and return to the headquarters's with the information in which I retrieved.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: There is a few reasons why I think I should get the job in SAA, this is because I'm both highly trained and experienced in the field that SAA operates in. Not only that, I would like the opportunity to display my loyalty, dedication, and passion the the SAA. Finally, I would like to work towards the same goals as the SAA which include, ending the reigns of corrupted leaders, Overshadowing Evocity and observing the reactions of the everyday citizen to further enhance our knowledge on what the SAA can do to help. Looking at the information provided, I believe I am the ideal applicant for the job which is on offer, and I hope this application highlights this to you.

References We Can Contact:Ousmn

Activity on FL (1-10): Daily 9-10

Miscellaneous:Overall the clan looks amazing, and it's exactly the clan I'd like to be apart of, and I'd love to be able to RP with the member's of the SAA!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 03-23-2013

News!
Newest Agent Ciryl has been brought into the Agency! We know you will do well.

Everyone who posted an application, we are still reviewing, thank you for your time.

Trainings and as well as new builds are being put up. This information you can find in the official forums. Noting that, we are going to hold a celebration in the near future. If you have any questions, contact me or Fultzy.

Thank you.