Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - GhostRider - 02-08-2013

Welcome back Coffee!

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - The Chaos - 02-08-2013

**Anonymous letter**
Hello Shadow
We will eliminate you from the course
Yours truly
-Anon

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - edgie - 02-08-2013

(02-08-2013, 09:35 PM)The Chaos Wrote: **Anonymous letter**
Hello Shadow
We will eliminate you from the course
Yours truly
-Anon
seems legit

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - buffalobagingi - 02-09-2013

Steam Name: Kiruclanz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10987303

Time Zone: EST -5:00

Roleplaying Points: 4

Hours On The Server: About 150

Bans On The Server: Three, but they were small. My biggest one was only 2 days long.

In-Game Name: Kiruclanz

What Can You Bring To The SAA:
I have a degree in marketing, business, weaponry, and architecture. I'm also experienced in both law enforcement and organized crime, so I know how both think and perform.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:
I could use the experience and hard work, I've been lacking much of both lately.

References We Can Contact: Evan Moore (Narcotic), Brian Salinsky (Salinsky), Lyca Worsnop (Infernaw), Nathaniel Miles (Flux), Disabled Angel, Rayokan.

Activity on FL (1-10): 8.5

Miscellaneous:
I don't expect to start up right away, nor take, if any, some sort of leadership any time soon. If you choose to accept me, this may not change my life much except maybe in a physical and/or intellectual way.

Sincerely, Kiruclanz.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Adamantite - 02-11-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] [DSB]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48101653

Time Zone: EST

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server:

Bans On The Server:

In-Game Name: Adam James

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Good RP, helpful building

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I RP good, I know all of the rules, i'm on FL A LOT,

References We Can Contact: Steam

Activity on FL (1-10): 8/10

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 02-12-2013

Thank you for your applications. We will hopefully get to them soon.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - LoneWolf - 02-12-2013

Steam Name: LoneWolf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49729148

Time Zone: EST(GMT-5)

Roleplaying Points: 6

Hours On The Server: 325

Bans On The Server: 2 (1 Over 24 hours)

In-Game Name: Anthony"LoneWolf"Romano

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Trust, Loyalty, and spirit to assist in rp.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I have been considered once, to no avail. I enjoy the roleplays put on, and I would too like to be apart of them. I have participated in some of these, and they were some of the best times I have ever had on Fearless. I think this clan would be the best fit for a role player as myself, split between passive and aggressive role play

References We Can Contact: Infernaw, Theomenz, Fultzy, Doctor_Enzyme, GRiiM, Asuma (Rayokan), Termin.

Activity on FL (1-10): 8-9, depending.

Miscellaneous: I have seen you roleplay a lot, and I really enjoy what I see.

**Edited March 8th, 2012**

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - buffalobagingi - 02-12-2013

Changed my RP points in my application from 1 to 2 ^^

-EDIT: Changed it from 2 to 3!!!!

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Mr.Bean - 02-13-2013

Steam Name: Fuhrer Avenger 101

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51080508

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time U.S. OR GMT + 3

Roleplaying Points: 0 for now, in progress ATM.

Hours On The Server: 311+

Bans On The Server: 3 ( 1 because of Partying too hard)

In-Game Name: Cole ' Flachsczten ' Brandenburg

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Loyalty,Worship,Sovereignty, Assistance in all needs of fellow comrades, Trust, abillity to design, create new ideas, Solidarity, great communication, can Rp very well

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I wanted to have fun, no one looked back at me, I had good roleplayative Ideas, yet no one looked back at me, so it was time to move on and make a good decision to communicate with a Different social group. Then again, i can always apply for S.A.A. Hell i didn't think that they would let me in, but i tell you what, i'm like President Truman in the 1940's. It's either one decision or the Other, well i did choose one. To become one of you and to serve under loyalty and trust. I will overcome my beliefs and look up to you guys as one Communicative Family. Quoting from Halo "On the blood of our fathers, On the blood of our sons, we swore to uphold the Covenant" - The Covenant - What that basically meant was, i can Defend, support , and Maintain the Order of the S.A.A. .when i first saw this, that's what i thought about when i saw you guys. I hope i can be of help to you, If this didn't make ANY sense at all, here's one phrase to sum it up. I WILL OBEY

References We Can Contact: [FL:RP] Zombie, PREDITOR OF WAR, [FL:RP] Magic, [FL:M] Jokhah, l3lack IVIagic, ninja, and 7979897. Possibly LoneWolf.

Activity on FL (1-10): 9.1 (Atm there are Band Concerts going on throughout high school)

Miscellaneous:
Under any circumstances, Never underestimate the Order of the S.A.A.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Reefanis - 02-14-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Toxic Sn0w

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54434032

Time Zone: Central Time

Roleplaying Points: 3

Hours On The Server: 136

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: John Shadow

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I believe that I can bring support to my fellow agents, and loyalty to this clan. I will be able to bring kindness to others around me in the server, I will bring time and effort toward this clan on everyday I can, and I am willing to obey my superior ranks at any time. I am able to rp well and I always try to obey the rules no matter what the situation. I think I can bring a lot toward this clan if the leaders decide to accept me. I can also build pretty well if needed towards an rp.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I think I should get the job because the best rps I have done on FL were with S.A.A. I think I can help a lot with any job that is needed for me to be done, because I am very obediant to my leaders. I always try to be as honest as I can to people, so that there may be trust between each other as a clan. I have many friends in S.A.A that I really want to get back to rping with, and I miss the times in TS that made me laugh my ass off. I think overtime that S.A.A will help me improve with my roleplaying skills and help my find new friends to rp with in the future, and I will try my hardest to be the best agent I can.

References We Can Contact: Infernaw, and Wweee.

Activity on FL (1-10): 8

Miscellaneous: I have improved my activity on FL, now that basketball season is over for me. I think I will be able to bring more time into the clan now that I am not as busy. I have matured a lot more than I used to be so I should not be much of a problem in TS.
Thank you for your time,
Toxic Sn0w