Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 01-26-2013

Thank you for the applications. We will begin to review them soon. Sorry for the wait for the current ones under wait. We should be finished in est. one week or so.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Flux - 01-28-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Flux

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28619614

Time Zone: GMT +1

Roleplaying Points: 30.

Hours On The Server: 1064 hours

Bans On The Server: 5

In-Game Name: Nathaniel Miles

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Loyalty, honesty and good team work.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I'm skilled with guns, but also a skilled roleplayer who likes to work with others and have fun.

References We Can Contact: I don't know? Grub

Activity on FL (1-10): 10

Miscellaneous: Nahhh

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 01-28-2013

Thank you for you application. Hopefully we will speak to you in the near future.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - whoopie - 01-28-2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30699063

Time Zone: The Netherlands, GMT+1

Roleplaying Points: 12 RPP, to be exact.

Hours On The Server: 256 at this moment.

Bans On The Server: 8, I have really changed over time, common story, isn't it?

In-Game Name: Simon J(ames). Berry

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Loyalty, trust, and ofcourse, a great laugh and lots of great service!

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because I am an experienced players, know the Rules well, and just love RolePlaying in general. Also, I am looking around for clans that fit me, this one did catch my eye.

References We Can Contact: Ryder, Niimo, Myfloodify, Salinsky, Zealord, Generation.

Activity on FL (1-10): That would probably be a 7.5

Miscellaneous: I have been banned alot, I know. My last ban was one month ago, I still regret this, it was a dumb decision, RolePlay related, though.
Currently, I have really changed, since I used to be a bit of a minge. Now, I managed to become a good RolePlayer, with knowledge of the Fearless RP Servers.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 01-29-2013

Welcome Newest Agent Flux!
We expect you all to welcome him with open arms.

Noting that, I'd like to point out for you all to keep an eye on the official forums. It's an important tool for communicating with other Agents. If you do not currently have the code, please wait. We do realize you do not have it.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - buffalobagingi - 01-29-2013

Steam Name: Kiruclanz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10987303

Time Zone: -5:00 EST

Roleplaying Points: None, but hopefully in the future I'll earn some.

Hours On The Server: 65

Bans On The Server: One, but it was only 23 hours.

In-Game Name: Kiruclanz

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Many things. I may not be the best with a weapon, but I can build pretty well and I'm mainly looking forward to be engaged in passive RP rather than action and such.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I could help with building, marketing, governmental, etc.

References We Can Contact: Devul, Infernaw, and Whealy

Activity on FL (1-10): Probably 7.5 or something like that.

Miscellaneous: Nothing else I need to say, I guess.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Mr.Bean - 01-30-2013

Steam Name: TheAvenger101

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51080508

Time Zone: U.S. Eastern Standard time

Roleplaying Points: 0 because Minges ruin it. or no admins on.

Hours On The Server: 278

Bans On The Server: 3

because i led a friend to play on my account and Wabam why did i do that. I should of kno wn better, i apologize.

In-Game Name:
Cole'Flachzsten'Brandenburg

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Brotherly Love, Trust, Royalty, Bravery, Kind fullness, and Instantaneous
Excellent ideas.
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:

I think i should get it, not because of my hours played, but because of my abilities to learn and understand are tremendosly great. I am a Creative, Experienced Multi - Tasker that gets things done when Told, enough messing around and get your head in the game kind of guy.

References We Can Contact: Magic, l3lack IVIagic, Zombie, PREDITOR OF WAR, Cyrl, and Ninja

Activity on FL (1-10): 8.75

[b]Miscellaneous:[/b
If i'm in, Give me orders, Hell yes i would follow 'em, ain't no way of saying no to a great Organization from you guys.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Reefanis - 02-03-2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54434032

Time Zone: Central Time

Roleplaying Points: 3

Hours On The Server: 116

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: John Shadow

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I will show obediance to my leaders, I will try to get on as much as I can, and I will do what is necessary for the clan.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I have been with S.A.A before but I then had life issues that I had to deal with that made me inactive for a while which resulted to my demotion. I think I should get this job because I will get the job done, I am friends with most of the members in this clan, I will obey my leaders at anytime and I will do my best to not dissapoint them. I am always active on Steam since I almost always have my phone with the Steam app so it should not be hard to contact me.

References We Can Contact: Wwee, Infernaw, and Ousmn.

Activity on FL (1-10): 8

Miscellaneous: I hope you are willing to accept me back. I have been walking around CityRp and I really need people to rp with, and I realized the only reason I had so much fun in CityRp was because of this clan. And Yes I did join back to FL and I made a thread about it. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=25268&pid=209159#pid209159
Thank you for your time,
Toxic Sn0w.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 02-03-2013

Thank you for your applications. We will hopefully contact you in the near future

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - LoneWolf - 02-04-2013

Hey,
I submitted my app about 2 months ago, and I have gotten no word whether I am not in the clan or what. Please specify this. Thanks.