Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Enzyme - 01-12-2013

Congratulations Jokhah! Glad to have you with us!

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Rayokan - 01-12-2013

Welcome Jokhah!

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Narc - 01-13-2013

Steam Name: [FL:M] Narcotic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6082080

Time Zone: GMT +1

Roleplaying Points: 15

Hours On The Server: 700+

Bans On The Server: I have no bans on Fearless.

In-Game Name: Evan Moore

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Loyalty, roleplaying experience, great contribution and a creative mind. I believe that I can work well as a team with the other members, actively roleplay with the clan when needed and take any roleplaying situation seriously.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Once I'm in it, I'm a dedicated member with loads of things to contribute with. I'm a decent roleplayer with skill and passion for it.

References We Can Contact: Pretty much the majority of the agents.

Activity on FL (1-10): 9

Miscellaneous: I hope it's not all about guns and pew pew. Hopefully it also happens that passive roleplaying comes to it. I have just left the MNU.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - mono - 01-13-2013

(01-12-2013, 04:53 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Attention all Shadow Associate Agents,

We have a couple of changes today. We are stripping some members of their badges due to having severe inactivity. These members we are removing is Derstorm and Rozzok. We have also decided to strip the badge of Mono due to the fact that he did not receive the proper trial and is still under speculation.

And finally we are removing Kalastaja due to the fact that he has been banned for a long amount of time. If you come back after your ban and would like to rejoin go ahead and tell either me or grub. And for everyone else if you would like to reapply to the Shadow Associates Agency you may as you wish.

We have also noticed that ex members of the Shadow Associates Agency still wear our tags in the server and we would kindly ask you to remove them at once. If you are not on the list we have on the main post then you are to take your tags off immediately.

It has come to our attention that people are still waiting for interviews. People need to realize that we have a process here that takes a decent amount of time and if we do not see you on the server we cannot continue our process. So please be patient.

We will hopefully have a meeting in the future with all members to discuss ideas and other possibilities that the SAA can step into. But this is everything that needed to be address at the current moment.

***STAMPED SAA***

~Matthew Pinkerton

I'd love to get a trial or something, but I've just been having computer problems and family problems as well. I expected to come back the 7th and (figures) my luck went bad and I had to travel about 500 miles to take care of a sick family member. Came back and it turns out my hard drive might be failing so I have to get that RMA'd, along with finals for next week.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Old Man Jokhah - 01-13-2013

Thanks for allowing me to join, it's an honor. I'll do what I can to make yall proud.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Small Bear - 01-17-2013

[Image: jcvt_E.png]

Dear S.A.A,

ION Industries would like to thank you for your assistance yesterday, you were a big help.

- Bruce Levi

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 01-19-2013

The SAA Market is current under construction. We have decided to bring back our old Market that we once had that branched off of our Quick Silver Industries. This will be underconstruction for the next couple days and will hopefully be completed by Monday. More information is in our Private Forums. And for everyone else we will hope you enjoy the Shadow Associate Market!

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Bunchcrunch - 01-22-2013

Steam Name:Bunchcrunch

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:56272253

Time Zone:Central

Roleplaying Points:0

Hours On The Server:180

Bans On The Server:2

In-Game Name:Natalie O' Leary

What Can You Bring To The SAA:I can bring support to SAA help and i would be a good agent

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:I am a very experienced player and evocity would be a better place with me as a S.A.A agent

References We Can Contact:Steam:Bunchcrunch

Activity on FL: 8

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - 7979897 - 01-25-2013

Steam Name: 7979897

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:53384541

Time Zone:Central

Roleplaying Points:0

Hours On The Server:154

Bans On The Server:3

In-Game Name:Bryant Thomas

What Can You Bring To The SAA:I can bring support to SAA and I can help with the missions and ect.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:I would help with the missions and help make evocity a better place.

References We Can Contact:Steam:7979897

Activity on FL: 8

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - WorldWideCoffee - 01-26-2013

Steam Name: WorldWideCoffee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41612635

Time Zone: Eastern USA

Roleplay Points:32

Hours on Server: 1064

Bans on Server:2, but one was self inflicted awhile back.

Steve 'Coffee' Cole

What can i bring to SSA:I can bring dedication and a drive to succeed to this company. I've always been appreciative of what the organizations I have worked for have done for me, as well as what I can do for them. I'm a loyal and dedicated employee who wants to do my absolute best for the company I work for.

Why do I think I should get the job:You should hire me because I have a good record of success in my education. I also have 4 years job experience. I think that this job opportunity should be given to some one who has experience in the field. What makes me unique for this job is my passion for my work. I am a hard working person and quick learner that’s why I think I am correct person for this job. I’m confident I’ll be the best candidate for this position.

You can contact me to my PO box at EvoCity Mail.

Activity 4-5 hours a day depending on school and such.