Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 12-26-2012

Thank you for your application we will hopefully speak to you shortly

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Doctor KuLa - 12-26-2012

(12-26-2012, 09:10 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Thank you for your application we will hopefully speak to you shortly
Good to know

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - impossibloughjacko - 12-31-2012

Steam Name: jackoburst

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:49052808

Time Zone: gmt + 1

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 120 (roughly)

Bans On The Server: 4

In-Game Name: Dusty Mcfinigan

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I hope to bring more secretive and scientific advances as well as securing the highest profile of of targets suck as the president and the leaders of the corelones and the rebels.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I really hope to devolp some good security systems in the field and also to perform operations without a kill count but still deliever the message I also would like to bring more leadership and more assistance as I am good at listening to what im told to do

References We Can Contact: [FL:RP] cookiemasterz, zaddion

Activity on FL (1-10): 9

Miscellaneous: I know I have been banned way too many times in 100 hours but i should say 3/4 were minor suck as a careless cdm when i had under an hour on the server a misunderstanding nlr and an rdm for killing someone who tranquilized me. What i am trying to say is that I love doing advanced RP ( I know that my RP points dont really speak for me there) and I would love to join the ssa and especially develop into the scientific stealth and protection tree and I would really appreciate an interview. ( also if this gets accepted I need the interview to be in after 2 weeks).

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Sommer - 12-31-2012

Steam Name: Sommer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24492973

Time Zone: +1 GMT (London, Paris, Copenhagen)

Roleplaying Points: 2

Hours On The Server: 454

Bans On The Server: 7, however 4 of them are Really old and i was new to rp back then. The last one was an addon making me able to see player names above their heads so i didn't have to look at them directly to see their name, i dont know why that should get me banned, but theres nothing i can do about it.

In-Game Name: Frederick Chappler

What Can You Bring To The SAA: An active Agent willing to do almost anything for his team.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Cause i am an active member of fearless and i good at persuading, spying and i am a funny guy.

References We Can Contact: Shadow, Colonel Burger, Captain Mathias, Gombie/Clau2602 & Hostage.

Activity on FL (1-10):

Miscellaneous: Good with Snipers, Good at Hiding

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - mono - 01-04-2013

Due to being lazy, I can't be bothered to write this as a in character thing.

Due to some recent personal problems, Christmas and the Holidays, being ill, and pretty much having other things to do, I've been inactive. I'd like to apologize for the inactivity. I should be back to normal in a few days. (The 7th, most likely.)

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 01-06-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Ciryl

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51063459

Time Zone: GMT +0

Roleplaying Points: 3

Hours On The Server: 630

Bans On The Server: 1

In-Game Name: Michael Lane

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Loyalty, Respect and being a trustworthy player. I am trained with weapons from snipers to pistols, my aim never fails me- besides that I am not a aggressive player I like to do more passive RP.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I believe I should get the job because I work hard, use all my skills, a trustful player, very loyal and I know the rules of server- so I shall not break them. I have a few friends in this clan and it would be nice to join them as well.

References We Can Contact: GeorgeTheBoy, Doctor_Enzyme (maybe) and some well known 400+ hour players.

Activity on FL (1-10): 10

Miscellaneous: I have been in two clans (both was crippling from inactivity and closed), so I know how to work decently within a clan.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 01-11-2013

Hello Folks,

Currently I will be contacting a number of you. Expect "things" to be going on this weekend. Pay attention to the Official Forum for frequent updates. Following that I'd like to thank the folks who participated to their full potential in the latest training. We have room for improvement but, we are on the right track. Good luck to all and be on your best behavior.

***STAMPED SAA***

~John Marston

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Rayokan - 01-11-2013

Glad to hear that.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 01-12-2013

Attention all Shadow Associate Agents,

We have a couple of changes today. We are stripping some members of their badges due to having severe inactivity. These members we are removing is Derstorm and Rozzok. We have also decided to strip the badge of Mono due to the fact that he did not receive the proper trial and is still under speculation.

And finally we are removing Kalastaja due to the fact that he has been banned for a long amount of time. If you come back after your ban and would like to rejoin go ahead and tell either me or grub. And for everyone else if you would like to reapply to the Shadow Associates Agency you may as you wish.

We have also noticed that ex members of the Shadow Associates Agency still wear our tags in the server and we would kindly ask you to remove them at once. If you are not on the list we have on the main post then you are to take your tags off immediately.

It has come to our attention that people are still waiting for interviews. People need to realize that we have a process here that takes a decent amount of time and if we do not see you on the server we cannot continue our process. So please be patient.

We will hopefully have a meeting in the future with all members to discuss ideas and other possibilities that the SAA can step into. But this is everything that needed to be address at the current moment.

***STAMPED SAA***

~Matthew Pinkerton

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 01-12-2013

I would like to welcome our newest recruit today! Welcome Agent Jokhah!