Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 12-17-2012

(12-17-2012, 05:03 PM)whoopie Wrote:
A letter is given to the Leader by his Top Advisor.
Good day sir.
My name is Simon J. Berry, speaking from the GB Underground Organization.
I have seen that you're very powerful and I thought, maybe we could be allies!
I'm the Leader of a very powerful organization, so we might form a good couple.
Wouldn't that look bloody good to you?

Greetings,
Simon J. Williams

OOC: I have just started my clan, but it would be great to be allies with you.

We are going to have to deny your pact on a couple of terms.

1. You have tried to offer ally pacts with numerous groups at the same time.
2. You say you are a powerful organization, but if this was true you wouldnt want an alliance with every single group.
3. If power is the only point you have to go off of for an alliance then I am sorry to say it wont get you far with anywhere.
4. Lastly the whole letter in my honest opinion isnt that forum at all. You basically said this in your letter, "You are powerful, we think we are powerful, lets make an alliance."

Sorry but for the time being this is going to be denied. If we decide to change our minds we will be in touch with you. You guys are a brand new clan so we do not want to put our necks out for you if we do not even know what we are getting into.

Also making letters bolded and triple the font size does not make it look nice.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 12-17-2012

Attention agents.

With the reopening of Duty, we have brought back the alliance we once had with them! We have always been good partners with Duty through thick an thin during our time in existence. We are glad to have them back by our side.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Old Man Jokhah - 12-17-2012

My application has been sitting on your shelf for a little while now. I suppose your very busy, however I need it to just sit on the shelf now. I am moving from Germany to the United States and it is unknown when I'll be able to play and for how long at a time. I work for the military so things will stabilize within a few weeks and when that happens I will post to let you know that I'm availible for review again. If this is a problem, please feel free to send me a message and when I get time I will deal with that issue. Hope things work out between SAA and myself. See you in when I'm able to get back with fearless.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Alejandro - 12-18-2012

I have chosen to withdraw my application.
Reason: Has been up for a while and i never got any interviews, wery nice clan, but i chose to join another instead.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 12-18-2012

(12-18-2012, 03:32 PM)Alejandro Wrote: I have chosen to withdraw my application.
Reason: Has been up for a while and i never got any interviews, wery nice clan, but i chose to join another instead.

That's fine

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Ne0ster - 12-22-2012

*An Email is sent to the leadership of the clan*

To: The Shadow Associates Agency

Title: Alliance System

Goodevening S.A.A, Our organisation has recently surfaced into society. And we have the necessary resources to open an alliance system. We have seen your agency perform many tasks with excellent results. We would like to formally invite you to be the first member of E.M.I.T's alliance system. Our Organisation is very new in the city and since your agency is into the same kind of business as us, we feel that you can be a good senior clan and help us grow. In this alliance, i hope you can teach us how to succeed and in return, my men will accompany yours on important missions, helping to complete the task faster and also hoping to give my men the experience needed. However, if you wish to decline the invitation, i hope we will stay at peace. Thank you.

-The E.M.I.T Office

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Old Man Jokhah - 12-23-2012

I'm finally semi settled in now. USA it's great to be home. I'd like to unfreeze my application now. Hopefully we will talk sometime over the next week or two. I have some adjustments to my application, I've broke 400 hours now. As for references, just ask around the server at this point. Plenty of people know me and can elaborate how I work.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Elaido789 - 12-24-2012

Steam Name: Elaido789

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20889508

Time Zone: (GMT) +0:00

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 8 hours.

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: Scott Gardener

What Can You Bring To The SAA: A keen eye for detail and charismatic persuader. Also skilled in electrical and electronic devices. (OOC: I'm an Electrical/Electronic Engineer in real life.)

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I feel as though I could be very useful for the Associates cause. I can be very persuasive and people generally like me when they meet me,

References We Can Contact: N/A

Activity on FL (1-10): 6

Miscellaneous: N/A

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 12-24-2012

News Update
Say hello to your new Head Agent: Ousmn.
You've done us proud with the work ethic you've showed.

To the recent applications,
Give us time to evaluate and we'll see if we can set something up.

To: E.M.I.T.

We'll see if we can have a gentle talk. Clearly we do not fully know you in which case I feel a meeting must be established before we make any decision.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Doctor KuLa - 12-26-2012

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Doctor KuLa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17245716

Time Zone: GMT +1

Roleplaying Points: 13

Hours On The Server: 1000+

Bans On The Server: 3

In-Game Name: Donald Tusk

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I'm skilled with any weapon, I can keep a cool head at any situation, I'm experienced with disarming conflicts without any violence, I'm good at building, I can construct any structure for S.A.A.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I can protect president with my own body against bullets, sacrifice my life for the good of all, I always listen to orders from superiors and of course my friends are in clan

References We Can Contact: beflok, Ousmn, Adman, Asuma, Doctor Enzyme, GhostRider, Kalastaja, Termin

Activity on FL (1-10): 8

Miscellaneous: I can be trusted, I'm loyal and mature