Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Old Man Jokhah - 12-01-2012

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jokhah

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:14131954

Time Zone:GMT +1 (about to change to central time usa)

Roleplaying Points:2

Hours On The Server:Almost 300

Bans On The Server:2: 1st one for RDM and Random Raid, 2 day ban. 2nd one was labeled as Hate-Speech for calling someone a retard over OOC, 7 day ban appealed to 1 day ban.

In-Game Name:Chris "Jokhah" Simmons

What Can You Bring To The SAA:I've built a little bit of a name for myself in a few fields. As a BMD I'm known for growing massive amounts of weed, holding a neutral zone for disputes among rivals, and offering fair deals to people. I can stalk and lurk fairly well in almost any area of v2d. People know I'm above average in a combat situation and the ones who don't sort that out pretty quick. I exercise fair judgement as a cop. As SS my president never typically has an issue with wouldbe raiders. As a criminal, I tend to be level headed about pulling off heists and don't run around randomly working against people. I know how to follow orders and have the ability to act without them in most situations.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:I want the job. I think I would make a great addition to your team.

References We Can Contact:I haven't asked these people prior to this so I don't know how they will respond. Doctor Enzyme would probably have a few things to say, Carnage though he's a bit reckless and with ION, BloopzTV who heads the unofficial clan I'm in, Nyx could talk to you about my SS ability to some degree, Salinski has seen me work a little bit, Skitz could comment about my character. There are more and I will edit them in as I get it more organized.

Activity on FL (1-10):I'd say 9-10 it's the only Gmod server group I play on and I'm on every day

Miscellaneous:I've asked several members of this group about joining before, they have all told me to apply, none of them said I shouldn't so I take that as a sign to finally get this application in.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Link - 12-02-2012

Withdrawing Application :
Reason : Joined another clan

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Tolman - 12-02-2012

Steam Name: Tolman™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22040848

Time Zone: +1 ( Not sure ) It's Denmark

Roleplaying Points: 2

Hours On The Server: 236

Bans On The Server: 2

In-Game Name: Luke Tolman

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Alot of serious roleplay and some good times Smile

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because i know love to roleplay and i can play many kinds of roleplays Smile

References We Can Contact: Inferwee, Grub

Activity on FL (1-10): 5

Miscellaneous: I'm 16 years old and from Denmark

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 12-02-2012

Thank you for your applications. We will hopefully speak to you in the near future

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - MattyG56 - 12-02-2012

If you don't get interviewed does that mean you aren't in?

Also, I've changed my Steam name for the christmas thing so my name is temporary:MerryXmas56

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 12-02-2012

Welcome newest Member Mono!

We know you will do well.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - GhostRider - 12-02-2012

Welcome to the Agency Mono.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Theomenz - 12-02-2012

Welcome to the clan Mono! You're a really great RP'r from the few I have done with you and I really look forward to RPing with you.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Rayokan - 12-02-2012

Welcome Mono!

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - mono - 12-03-2012

Thank you!

I'd also like to announce that it's a switch over from YMCM, and from what I'm aware there are some Agency members who do not appreciate YMCM. I'll still maintain an active relationship/friendship with the leaders (hopefully this is okay!)