Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 11-27-2012

I would like to Welcome Jamie to the Agency!

Welcome.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Infernaw - 11-27-2012

Welcome to the S.A.A. Jamie!! Cheese

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - GRiiM - 11-27-2012

Welcome Jamie!

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Rozzok - 11-28-2012

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Rozzok James @ SAO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25284468

Time Zone: Eastern

Roleplaying Points: 10

Hours On The Server: 431

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: Rozzok James

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Goodsportsman - ship. Someone Funny, A good RP-er, Donations/items/weapons

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I was originally in S.A.A but I left because I was inactive. Now that im back on fearless I wish to pick up what I left off with.

Activity on FL (1-10): 8

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - GeorgeTheBoy - 11-28-2012

Steam Name: GeorgeTheBoy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44756355

Time Zone: GMT +00:00

Roleplaying Points: 3

Hours On The Server: 317

Bans On The Server: 5

In-Game Name: Dexter Morgan

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Although this would be my first aggressive clan I feel I can aid the clan with my loyalty and trust. I am mature and enjoy RP greatly. I know how to work in a team and can follow orders that I am given. I know how to use weaponry of all sorts so I am covered on that front. I know that violence isn't always the solution to conflict and that some cases have to be resolved with words, not bullets.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: As said above, I feel that I'm mature and the S.A.A will have my full loyalty and trust. I have 315+ hours and I am on regularly.

References We Can Contact: Jamie, and anyone else who would like to vouch for me.

Activity on FL (1-10): 8-9 - Assignments.

Miscellaneous: I chose this clan out of all the others due to it's members and the great minds who run it. I really hope you consider letting me become a member of the S.A.A. I know I have 5 bans, but they were from when I first joined. I have changed for the better.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - LoneWolf - 11-28-2012

Steam Name: [FL:RP] LoneWolf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49729148

Time Zone: GMT -5, EST

Roleplaying Points: 5

Hours on the Server(s): Nearing 300.

Bans on the Server(s): 2(One was over 24 hours)

Ingame Name: Anthony "LoneWolf" Romano

What can you bring to the S.A.A.? I think that I could bring great maturity and activity to the clan, because I rp well (Or so some people tell me). I do extremely well following the rules and I bring a variety of skills and uses that could benefit the clan and it's members.

Why you should get the job: As I stated above, I have a great deal of maturity and seriousness, I can also bring many ingame things into the clan, along with good sportsman-ship, and I have loyalty and my respect to offer to everyone inside the clan

References we can contact: Doctor_Enzyme, Grub, Infernaw, Theomenz, Fultzy, Rayokan, Termin, and Jamie.

Activity on the Server(s) (1-10) 7-8, I am getting somewhat busy now, but I am still on quite often.

Miscellaneous: I have great times when you are in the same roleplay with me, and when I wish that I could do that more by joining your clan.
-LoneWolf
*Updated 1-28-13*

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 11-28-2012

Thank you for your applications.

We will get ahold of your in the near future

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 11-28-2012

All recent Applications will be dealt with in the near future. A note to the current folks: Give time for we like to give full faith in our decisions which increases deadlines.

Agents please keep an eye on the official forums to keep constantly updated. Folks who do not have the password will earn it in time.

Thanks.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 11-30-2012

After a long interview I would like to welcome Rozzok James into the Agency!

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Infernaw - 11-30-2012

Welcome to the Agency, Rozzok! Smile