Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Makarov - 10-14-2012

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Makarov

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28575199

Time Zone: GMT

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 47 hours (i know youb probally wont accept m bc of this but i have 300 hours + on gmod and most of it is on RP servers)

Bans On The Server: 1 for not making a door big enough for 2 people to stand in

In-Game Name: Makarov Seitsev

What Can You Bring To The SAA: i am an experienced Rp'er looking for some people to play with who are serious about Rp.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: because i think i am a good Rp'er and i have been looking for a good clan to join for a while now.

References We Can Contact: None

Activity on FL (1-10): atleast 2 and a half - 3 hours a day

Miscellaneous:

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 10-15-2012

Thank you for your applications. We will get back to you in time

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Ludo - 10-15-2012

*Official document passed to your desk*
Hello agents, I am the current founder of the DBH for my security and until we move forward I will keep my name as a anonymous but I have noticed your work and offer a proposition that is your choice to accept or not. Our men have taken an interest and would like to ally it is up to you to make the disunion thank you.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Callos - 10-15-2012

Steam Name: Callos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23030279

Time Zone: GMT

Roleplaying Points: 0 have never really tried a full scale RP, I hope that when I join this I will make a push for victory!

Hours On The Server: 80+ hours I used to be very active near the begging of 2012. Have recently returned. Bear in mind I am a weekend player :p

Bans On The Server: 1. on my very first week for climbing the bp petrol station roof. I have matured greatly since then.

In-Game Name: Arnold Woodsworth

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I love serious RP, I have played Gmod for around 350+ hours now and I am an experienced RP'er myself. I am also an experienced builder and always have ideas for contraptions.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I have always wanted to be in a proper clan like this one, however in the past I was let down by only being able to play on weekdays. I am hoping that my experience as an RP'er will overthrow this problem.

References We Can Contact: ross.lawson9 (Skype), Callos (steam), [email protected] . I hope this is what you mean? If you mean other players that recommend me sadly none as most lots of them have left now Sad

Activity on FL (1-10): 7-8 on weekends sadly can't lay most week days.

Miscellaneous: I'd also like to bring tea to the meetings if that is OK with you? :p

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 10-15-2012

Today I would like to welcome our newest member Asuma!

Welcome to the Agency man, we know you will do a great job!

On a side note
If you dont have any references in your applications, it is hard to set up a meeting with you.
Our Agency is getting stricter on our applications, so make your applications cleaner. Saying you enjoy rp isnt a good reason for us to want you to join.
This is just fair warning to everyone.

-Matthew Pinkerton
Shadow Associates Agency - Leader

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Adman - 10-15-2012

Welcome Asuma, nice to see you join the clan!

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - ousmN - 10-15-2012

Welcome to the Clan Asuma.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 10-15-2012

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Ciryl

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51063459

Time Zone: GMT + 1:00

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 302-303 Hours

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: Michael Lane

What Can You Bring To The SAA: A very active player and someone which will follow any order given.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Well... i would like to be in a clan i don't have many friends on fearless and would like to make some new ones and joining a clan is a good way and also i can do RP very well and i am also pretty good at building things ( depending on what it is ).

References We Can Contact: None.

Activity on FL (1-10): 10

Miscellaneous: This is probably way out of my league :/

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 10-15-2012

We will speak to the people who posted applications quite soon. Thank you.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - GhostRider - 10-16-2012

Welcome Asuma!