Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 08-21-2012

If you are unaware of what the password is please contact me or Grub.

Most of our topics will be placed in there.

In Other News
We are reopening our Application System. So if you would like to join the Shadow Associates Agency please fill out the application that will be given below. We hope to bring in some new faces that we can work with in the Agency.

Like Grub said we will be making some changes to the clan as well.

Application

Spoiler :
Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]Time Zone:[/b]

[b]Roleplaying Points:[/b]

[b]Hours On The Server:[/b]

[b]Bans On The Server:[/b]

[b]In-Game Name:[/b]

[b]What Can You Bring To The SAA:[/b]

[b]Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:[/b]

[b]References We Can Contact:[/b]

[b]Activity on FL (1-10):[/b]

[b]Miscellaneous:[/b]

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 08-21-2012

We have updated our list of members. If you are no longer on the list please ask Me or Grub and we will tell you why.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - yarrrs - 08-22-2012

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jarz

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:10448444

Time Zone: Pacific Standard [California]

Roleplaying Points:0

Hours On The Server: 142

Bans On The Server: 2 bans... (Rediculous reasons)

In-Game Name: Jared 'Jarz' Guerra

What Can You Bring To The SAA: In-Game money, Firepower, Loyalty.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Looking for a serious clan that isnt that big, but isnt that small. Looking for a clan that has alot of my friends in it Cheese I wuv Grubblez Cheese

References We Can Contact: PM Me through the website, Steam message me. Not frequent with my Email.

Activity on FL (1-10): 8.5 - 9

Miscellaneous: Please keep the meetings 4-8 pm PST if possible, I got alot of work coming up ):

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 08-22-2012

Thank you for your application Mr Guerra. We will get back to you as soon as possible and possibly set up an interview!

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Reefanis - 08-23-2012

Steam Name: Toxic Sn0w

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54434032

Time Zone: Central Time

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 20 Hours, Dont judge me by my hours,I know that I will treat this clan with the best care I can.I am confident that I wont let it down.

Bans On The Server: 0 Bans/Kicks

In-Game Name: John Shadow

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring alot of support,alot of time and effort because I get on fairly alot especially on the weekends of course. I will bring alot help,I will help out our teamates at anytime and I will obey the clan rules while obeying the Main Rules as well.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Iam very respectful,Iam good with guns,I will help my clan as much as I can. I plan to play with my clan everytime if there are on,I will try to make it to as many meetings as I can. I will obey the rules and I will begin to be very good friends with my clan members,and Iam also very funny but I will stfu whenever I need Cheese

References We Can Contact: Add me on Steam,Pm on Fearless,Skype.I prefer Steam or skype so I can respond faster

Activity on FL (1-10): 9,I get on as much as I can,My computer just got repaired and I try to get on alot on school days,I still play almost all day when I get home so I still play a big amount. I only have 20 hours but I just got my computer back so Iam reay to bump that up.

Miscellaneous: Want to become really good friends with the members and I want to have alot of fun,I will help my clan members as much as I can! I love playing with friends,it makes it alot more fun.
Thanks Fultzy for responding so fast,hope you guys are willing to give me a chance because Iam VERY confident that I wont let yall down.I type pretty fast and I dont spell like a kid,I have a mic and no Iam not high pitched.I plan to make it to every meeting!
Again Thanks for replying fast!

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 08-23-2012

Please fill out the whole application before turning it in.

Thank you

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Reefanis - 08-23-2012

Ok Futlzy I redited it,Sorry about that man.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Fultz - 08-24-2012

Its cool :p

Edit: Both of you will have your answer in the next few days. Discussion is needed prior to your answer

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Reefanis - 08-24-2012

(08-24-2012, 02:32 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Its cool :p

Edit: Both of you will have your answer in the next few days. Discussion is needed prior to your answer

Ok Thanks man,Ill add you on Steam so you can let me know and all that.

RE: [Pas/Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 08-25-2012

Welcome our Newest Addition to the clan, Toxic Snow! Make us proud.

Training will be given shortly.

STAMPED SAA