Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - Aoixification - 05-23-2012

Application Withdrawn.

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - Grub - 05-25-2012

Due to the recent spy, All Agents will receive a new item of business... Also I'd like all the members to try to talk to me on Friday or Saturday... Thank You.. We have a lot of ground to cover..

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - iginger10 - 05-26-2012

SOrry grub and everyone else i feel i must leave, i dont feel i belong here... Goodbye

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - Fultz - 05-26-2012

Will miss you gingy Heart

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - iginger10 - 05-26-2012

(05-26-2012, 11:20 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Will miss you gingy Heart

I know <3

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - Fultz - 05-29-2012

Message to everyone,
These are the new updates to the SAA:

Job Descriptions

Owner - The Found of the Shadow Associates Agency. They have rights to know everything going on in the Shadow Associates Agency. The owners have the ability to kick, promote, demote, and recruit members into the Agency.

Top Adviser - The most trusted members of the Shadow Associates Agency. They also have the rights to know all that is going on in the Agency. With this they have the ability to kick members out of the clan that are Agents and recruit members. But they have to be approved if they would like to kick out any other members or promote and demote Agents.

Adviser - Trusted members in the Shadow Associates Agency. They are given assignments from the Top Advisers and the Owners. Not all information will be given to them. Some top secret will may be given to them (not often). They have to be approved if they would like any member kicked out of the clan or demoted. They can recommend promotions and demotions.

Head Agent - Has shown leadership as an Agent. Proved they can lead a group of Agents and will be given assignments from high ranks. They are to befriend all agents and give them specific orders in clan situations. They are given information that is only needed for their job or that we would like to give them. They have the ability to give orders to Agents that are reasonable. If an Agent questions these orders they are too report them to a higher rank for clearance. They can only recommend kicks, demotions, and promotions.

Agent - Newer members of our Agency or members who have not shown leadership yet. These members will be given information needed for their current assignments and that is all unless told otherwise.

Clan Ranks :

Owner
Fultzy
Grub

Top Adviser
beflok
Dark Shadowfall

Adviser
Theomemz
WorldWideCoffee

Head Agent
Trevor Jackson
Reliqua

Agent
Joeveryold
Rage Dog
Ruskin
Truman
xTC224x

All members we are removing the rank you have in the SAA in your clan tag. Please just make it "Shadow Associates Agency"
If your name is not on that list you are no longer in the clan. We apologize for the inconvenience.

In other new we would like to welcome our newest member Ruskin into the Shadow Associates Agency! Welcome!

We will be adding a honor system momentarily. So be patient with that. This clan no longer has an application period. It may be reopened in the future but not currently.

-Fultzy

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - Fultz - 05-30-2012

Medals are now in!

Medals:

Medal of Authority [Image: medal1.gif] : This medal is a sign of leadership in the Shadow Associates Agency. It is given to any member inside of the clan that has showed great amounts of leadership and has shown themselves as a respected person in our Agency. This Medal is a crucial element to receive promotions inside the Agency.

Veteran Award [Image: 5.gif] : This award is given to any member inside the Shadow Associates Agency that was here in the beginning of the Agency. This is whenever the SAA was opened for the first time. No others can receive this award except the member from long ago.

Scientific Award [Image: Town%20Donor%20Medal_4.png] : This award is given to any member in the Agency that has enhanced the Agency in the Scientific field. This could be anywhere from new inventions created for the SAA to buildings constructed for the Agency. This award is not given to poor attempts of construction.

Economic Award [Image: medal4.gif] : This is given out to any member in the Shadow Associates Agency that has donated money to the Agency. This could come from actual dollars to donated weaponry or other equipment to another member in the clan.

Medal of Experience [Image: medal5.gif] : This medal is given out to a member in the clan once they have reached the Adviser rank in the Agency. It is a sign of experience for the member receiving it and gratitude towards that member.

Medal of Honor [Image: JC25medal.gif] : This medal is the most prestigious medal of them all. It is given to a member of the Agency that has risked themselves on the battlefield for our Agency. This could be defending a base solely by themselves from numerous people to other situations like that. It shows our ultimate respect for that Agent.

More Honors will be added over time. These are ones to begin to work for. These honors will show your loyalty to the Agency and will help you with promotions. Wish all you agents the best of luck!

-Fultzy

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - Ruskin - 06-01-2012

Very professionally done Fultzy, I'm impressed. I am proud to be a part of this.

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - Theomenz - 06-01-2012

I am moving away from evocity for some time now, the repition of my daily life in the city has become too boring. Some day I may return, thank you for letting me be in this clan it has been some of the best times of my life.

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - Fultz - 06-01-2012

Theo,

You have been apart of the SAA from the beginning. You spot will always be there for you my friend. Whenever you find it time to come back to Evocity, please tell either me or Grub. We will be more then pleased to welcome you back.

Your Friend,
Fultzy