Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - BombFire - 05-16-2012

(05-16-2012, 08:50 PM)grub Wrote: Giant clan war? Bye everyone see you all in the future.

Hello Everyone,

I've been thinking, this seems like a great time to have a meeting about a future for SAA. Please stock up a little for some new training we have developed and want to test. Expect a meeting in the future.

- Grub

About time I get my training...

-Bomb

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - BombFire - 05-18-2012

I am incredibly saddened to say I'm leaving the SAA. A inventor like me can be out-bought, and I fear that the terrorists have found me yet again.

I wish the SAA luck in their future operations.

-Marcus 'Bomb' Fire

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - 702Smurphy - 05-18-2012

I'm leaving this clan. Thanks for allowing me to be apart of it, even though we never did anything. Skeptical

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - Grub - 05-18-2012

Dear god...

We did nothing... Some of you may of sat around on certain occasions because, We have to train you at different points... There is/was over 15 of you... I like to have 3-4 people train so one of you dumb bastards don't end up getting killed. I simply say I see who are the ones who will fight and die here and the ones who will leave because they can't simply stand down for a couple of days. I simply say good day to those fellas.

Agents,

Please group up and get to know eachother.. Makes everything a lot easier.

Thanks

-Grub

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - Dubwub - 05-18-2012

Pisses me off to see this, little boys leaving because the clan hasn't been active for a few days.. Get a grip. If you got a job and were told to ease off for a few days you wouldn't leave because of that. It's near enough the same scenario here aswell, there is nothng wrong with getting to know the other Agents or arrange a teamwork activity. Don't bother trying to cover up your reason for leaving such as "Terrorists might find me again" What the hell is that? It's a shitty RP way of getting out the clan because your not dedicated and your more lazy than my 20KG fat cat.

Hell my clan has been inactive for a long time and you don't see me leaving.

Grub and Fultzy don't need you type of people here with this type of attitude, in my eyes i think they are happy to see you leave if your going to act like a little shit.

-Dub

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - Grub - 05-18-2012

*** On the Billboard a Letter Reads ***
[/b]

Hello Everyone,

We need to have a couple of talks. We will be having a meeting this Sunday at 6pm EST. If you can not come just simply leave a message on my desk. ( Forum PM)

That is all.

-Grub

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - Fultz - 05-21-2012

Hello Fluffeh,

We will get a meeting with you as quick as we can Smile

-Fultzy

Edit: Dub, Took the words out of my mouth.

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - CPT Donk - 05-22-2012

Steam Name: -=-Z3D0NK-=-
Name: Jack McSpiritt
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:22999438
Hours played on the server: 84+ Donator
Reason for applying: Ive seen you guys around a lot and Id really like to be a part of the clan. I'm learning how to RP well as I used to play DarkRP. I'm probably not as old as most people on the server but I am pretty mentally mature. It would be great if I could play with you guys when I am on as I am often.

See you around,
Zedonk

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - Grub - 05-22-2012

We will have a meeting with you fairly soon. Thank You

- Grub

RE: [Unofficial] The Shadow Associates Agency [Pas/Agr] - Fultz - 05-22-2012

Alright.
Today is a big day for the Shadow Associates Agency!
We are going to rebuild a little bit of the forums page.
This Clan is now on an invite only basis.
We are going to be removing members as well that we do not see active in the clan.
If you have any complaints about the changes that will be happening, please contact Me or Grub.
Thank you for your time,
Fultzy