Fearless Forums
[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED] (/showthread.php?tid=12004)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - HellShell - 11-29-2012

Myfloodify, I'm sure Generation has created a thread regarding your application, you'll have to be patient.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 11-29-2012

(11-24-2012, 11:36 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] myfloodify

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:45481779

How many hours do you have on the servers?:55 hours

Real Age:15

How many bans do you have?: 1, not proud

In-Character Information:.

Personal Information:

First Name: Viktor

Surname: Dennis

Nationality: Italian

Date of Birth:1967

Address: Nothing currently.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?:
Because my parents died because of the security was not functional and not to secure so I want to prevent this so it won´t happen to others. I think, no, I know that I can make that happen if I join Umberella Corporation.

Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?:
I have a more personal connection. Because I can think up new systems and buildings to make the civil life more secure. I am me, that´s why.

What division are you applying for?: Technologies and Weapons Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I had a security company which is now in pause due to lack of personal. I was a developer.

[Image: umbrellacorpinformation.png]

Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [FL:RP] FR Generation20

(11-26-2012, 01:35 AM)golfstream Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: The Marsh Prince

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21183709

How many hours do you have on the servers?: above 330

Real Age: 16 Years old

How many bans do you have?: 2 bans

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Junior

Surname: Greylington

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 09-08-84

Address: London

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: After I got back from Iraq, i noticed that i couldn't fit into normal society anymore, i was expecting danger from everywhere. Umbrella is the only company that provides a job that i am able to apply for.

[b]Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: Im good at it, i dont care if i live or die, and i have been trained to follow orders, Protect militairy bases and even command a small group myself i have a wide range of weaponry availible to the cause.

What division are you applying for?: U.B.C.S

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have Been trained to protect militairy bases when i was in the field in Iraq.

Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [FL:RP] FR Generation20

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Red Orchestra - 12-03-2012

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Red Orchestra

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53794936

How many hours do you have on the servers?: Over 300

Real Age: 16

How many bans do you have?: 10, Apologize for my last ban . i have raided someone with contra as chauffeur . i forgot to change job . Sad

And i am Damn good at listening . tell me what to and i'll do it ! No questions. if you don't think so try me out . i will do my best just to join this clan .

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Adelmo

Surname: Concetta

Nationality: Male

Date of Birth: 1994-10-30

Address: Currently None

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: Because the developer system and protection . A lot more

Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: To make my life easier .

What division are you applying for?: It will be Good applying for Security .

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes I do have , I am great At shooting things for 7 and half years . I can hold The recoil of the Gun which is make it easy to shoot the Target . And i will like to train my self for This job . Thank you

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - equal - 12-03-2012

I never demanded you to close this, or anything.

I simply said my honest opinion since you've been inactive for quite a while, there is really no need to make a post with all colors available on the forums.

What has this to do with me being moderator? Exactly, absolutely nothing at all.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 12-04-2012

(12-03-2012, 10:40 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: Out of Character Information

How many bans do you have?: 10, Apologize for my last ban . i have raided someone with contra as chauffeur . i forgot to change job . Sad

And i am Damn good at listening . tell me what to and i'll do it ! No questions. if you don't think so try me out . i will do my best just to join this clan .

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: Because the developer system and protection . A lot more

Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: To make my life easier .

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes I do have , I am great At shooting things for 7 and half years . I can hold The recoil of the Gun which is make it easy to shoot the Target . And i will like to train my self for This job . Thank you

Thanks for the Application. Review with the STAFF and Answer coming soon !

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Catkillerfive - 12-04-2012

@Equel
I slightly disagree with you there, ever since or right before you got promoted,you have acted strangely aggressive on the forum. I might be wrong as I rarely see you act aggressive on the forum.
The post below is what I think was the place I lost some of my respect for you, as you where unnecessary aggressive in that post (Click arrow on quote to be redirected to the post).

(11-27-2012, 04:12 PM)Equal Wrote: -Click me-

Don't take me wrong, I still think your a good player and a good Mod Smile

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Red Orchestra - 12-05-2012

(12-04-2012, 08:57 AM)Generation Wrote:

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

Great to hear that . but how can i contact with some of them . ?

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Disabled Angel - 12-05-2012

(12-05-2012, 01:08 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 08:57 AM)Generation Wrote:

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

Great to hear that . but how can i contact with some of them . ?

You will be given staff details once accepted into Umbrella, if you're wondering about the status of your application you'll just have to wait a couple of days

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 12-09-2012

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Disabled Angel - 12-09-2012

Generation, when will you be able to make your unban request?