Fearless Forums
[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED] (/showthread.php?tid=12004)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 11-27-2012

(11-24-2012, 11:36 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] myfloodify

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:45481779

How many hours do you have on the servers?:55 hours

Real Age:15

How many bans do you have?: 1, not proud

In-Character Information:.

Personal Information:

First Name: Viktor

Surname: Dennis

Nationality: Italian

Date of Birth:1967

Address: Nothing currently.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?:
Because my parents died because of the security was not functional and not to secure so I want to prevent this so it won´t happen to others. I think, no, I know that I can make that happen if I join Umberella Corporation.

Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?:
I have a more personal connection. Because I can think up new systems and buildings to make the civil life more secure. I am me, that´s why.

What division are you applying for?: Technologies and Weapons Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I had a security company which is now in pause due to lack of personal. I was a developer.

(11-26-2012, 01:35 AM)golfstream Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: The Marsh Prince

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21183709

How many hours do you have on the servers?: above 330

Real Age: 16 Years old

How many bans do you have?: 2 bans

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Junior

Surname: Greylington

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 09-08-84

Address: London

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: After I got back from Iraq, i noticed that i couldn't fit into normal society anymore, i was expecting danger from everywhere. Umbrella is the only company that provides a job that i am able to apply for.

[b]Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: Im good at it, i dont care if i live or die, and i have been trained to follow orders, Protect militairy bases and even command a small group myself i have a wide range of weaponry availible to the cause.

What division are you applying for?: U.B.C.S

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have Been trained to protect militairy bases when i was in the field in Iraq.

Thanks for the Application. Review with the STAFF and Answer coming soon !

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - equal - 11-27-2012

Why are you still attempting to keep this thread alive?

The clan is dead, the members have left. Its over, realize that the you have lost the war.

I dont see why you don't just get it over with already. Close the clan.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Holdem - 11-27-2012

(11-27-2012, 04:12 PM)Equal Wrote: Why are you still attempting to keep this thread alive?

The clan is dead, the members have left. Its over, realize that the you have lost the war.

Why should they close it?

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 11-27-2012

(11-27-2012, 06:08 PM)Holdem Wrote:
(11-27-2012, 04:12 PM)Equal Wrote: Why are you still attempting to keep this thread alive?

Why should they close it?

Thanks for your support Holdem.
equal I have to say that the clan has a slow activity due to my absence, but he is not dead.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Fultz - 11-27-2012

One thing you should do to make a stab at it is to promote someone else to Leader.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - William Lionheart - 11-28-2012

(11-27-2012, 08:02 PM)Fultzy Wrote: One thing you should do to make a stab at it is to promote someone else to Leader.

This would help a little indeed

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Disabled Angel - 11-29-2012

Indeed, it doesn't help when the leaders been banned.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - equal - 11-29-2012

As I have previous experience in Umbrella I can say that it has been inactive for AGES.

Leaders are banned, aswell as alot of the members have left the community long ago. I don't understand why they keep giving the members false expectations.

I have nothing against Umbrella or anything they stand for, but it just seems abit worthless to keep putting effort into it.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 11-29-2012

(11-29-2012, 05:17 PM)Equal Wrote: As I have previous experience in Umbrella I can say that it has been inactive for AGES.

Leaders are banned, aswell as alot of the members have left the community long ago. I don't understand why they keep giving the members false expectations.

I have nothing against Umbrella or anything they stand for, but it just seems abit worthless to keep putting effort into it.

Hello Equal,

As I see, you take your new status too seriously, I need to remember you that you're not an Admin but a Moderator IN the server !

For answer your message, I'd like to say that doing brainwashing/tampering/bad reputation on my clan's page is PUNISHABLE. If you have nothing nice or cool to say related to the clan, I suggest you to leave this page (just like you did in the past when you left Umbrella High Ranked Staff). After that, I'm the ONLY LEADER BANNED, and I'll be back in January, so the clan is in slow-activity. I could understand your feelings about that, but as I said it earlier, you're not part of the Umbrella Staff, so it's not your problem. To finish what I've to say, I'm bored from people who are saying : "why this clan isn't closed yet?", "close this clan plz, inactivity", etc ... blablabla Just do your life ! Oh, By The Way, I always put lots of efforts into Umbrella Corporation (Market, Government, Events), that's why we won our "Official" status and we deserved it !

Now, sorry if I've been rude in my message, but it was really necessary !

Goodbye.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Floodify - 11-29-2012

Can you (Generation) please answer my apply? I need to know because of reason.