Fearless Forums
[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED] (/showthread.php?tid=12004)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Disabled Angel - 10-30-2012

(10-29-2012, 09:16 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:42747485

Thank you, however its not much use now.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 10-30-2012

(10-29-2012, 04:39 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Out of Character Information:

[b]Steam Name: [FL:RP] Disabled Angel

[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42747485

[b]How many hours do you have on the servers?: Around 160

[b]Real Age: 15

[b]How many bans do you have?: 3, I deeply regret them all

In-Character Information:

Personal Information:

[b]First Name: Alexander

[b]Surname: Yuslef

[b]Age: 28

[b]Nationality: Russian

[b]Date of Birth: 1984

[b]Address: 29 Caxmere Road

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: Description - Parents died stopping robbers at the early stage of Alexanders life, was adopted by a loving British family at the age of two and moved to England to live a satisfying happy childhood. Graduated Oxford University at the age of 22 and then moved on into the 3rd Command Brigade of the Royal Marines, Alex finished his tour of duty with full honors and over 5 awards when his adopted parents died in a biological accident, he later discovered the deaths to be no accident and due to rival business competitors sabotaging Umbrella Corporation. Alexander is now wanting to join Umbrella and prevent any catastrophe happening EVER AGAIN.

[b]Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: Due to his family dying from biological sabotage Alexander wishes to prevent families going through the same thing he had to, this means he will be dedicated, enthusiastic, hard working and lethal when necessary

[b]What division are you applying for?: UBCS

[b]Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Served in the Royal Marines, by whatever means necessary he knows to get the job done.

EDIT: Ahhh! Pricks! Just saw the damn closure post. *Grumbles* I made a damn good back story if I do say so myself.

1st. We didn't close our clan, in the last Daily News, I was talking about the Clan of BAF & SUP Inc, not UC !!
2nd. Thanks for the Application. Review with the STAFF and Answer coming soon !

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 10-31-2012

(10-30-2012, 08:55 PM)Generation Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 04:39 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Disabled Angel

[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42747485

[b]How many hours do you have on the servers?: Around 160

[b]Real Age: 15

[b]How many bans do you have?: 3, I deeply regret them all

In-Character Information:

Personal Information:

[b]First Name: Alexander

[b]Surname: Yuslef

[b]Age: 28

[b]Nationality: Russian

[b]Date of Birth: 1984

[b]Address: 29 Caxmere Road

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: Description - Parents died stopping robbers at the early stage of Alexanders life, was adopted by a loving British family at the age of two and moved to England to live a satisfying happy childhood. Graduated Oxford University at the age of 22 and then moved on into the 3rd Command Brigade of the Royal Marines, Alex finished his tour of duty with full honors and over 5 awards when his adopted parents died in a biological accident, he later discovered the deaths to be no accident and due to rival business competitors sabotaging Umbrella Corporation. Alexander is now wanting to join Umbrella and prevent any catastrophe happening EVER AGAIN.

[b]Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: Due to his family dying from biological sabotage Alexander wishes to prevent families going through the same thing he had to, this means he will be dedicated, enthusiastic, hard working and lethal when necessary

[b]What division are you applying for?: UBCS

[b]Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Served in the Royal Marines, by whatever means necessary he knows to get the job done.

EDIT: Ahhh! Pricks! Just saw the damn closure post. *Grumbles* I made a damn good back story if I do say so myself.

1st. We didn't close our clan, in the last Daily News, I was talking about the Clan of BAF & SUP Inc, not UC !!
2nd. Thanks for the Application. Review with the STAFF and Answer coming soon !

[Image: umbrellacorpinformation.png]

Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [FL:RP] FR Generation20

You will work in U.B.C.S!

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - William Lionheart - 11-01-2012

who of the current staff is actually still active? In the past weeks i haven't seen anyone of Umbrella anymore. True i haven't been on for a week myself but that's just cause every time i try to join the servers are all full >_>

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Catkillerfive - 11-01-2012

I'm still playing from time to time.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 11-13-2012

[Image: umbrellacorpinformation.png]

Page Updated:

The Main Page has been Updated !

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Disabled Angel - 11-21-2012

(11-01-2012, 01:41 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: I'm still playing from time to time.

I just clicked the link, did I mention I have a long history of seizures? *falls to the floor and begins to thrash around*

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Catkillerfive - 11-22-2012

(11-21-2012, 08:00 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(11-01-2012, 01:41 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: I'm still playing from time to time.

I just clicked the link, did I mention I have a long history of seizures? *falls to the floor and begins to thrash around*

You where warned ಠ_ಠ

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Floodify - 11-24-2012

Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] myfloodify

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:45481779

How many hours do you have on the servers?:55 hours

Real Age:15

How many bans do you have?: 1, not proud

In-Character Information:.

Personal Information:

First Name: Viktor

Surname: Dennis

Nationality: Italian

Date of Birth:1967

Address: Nothing currently.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?:
Because my parents died because of the security was not functional and not to secure so I want to prevent this so it won´t happen to others. I think, no, I know that I can make that happen if I join Umberella Corporation.

Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?:
I have a more personal connection. Because I can think up new systems and buildings to make the civil life more secure. I am me, that´s why.

What division are you applying for?: Technologies and Weapons Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I had a security company which is now in pause due to lack of personal. I was a developer.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - golfstream - 11-26-2012

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: The Marsh Prince

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21183709

How many hours do you have on the servers?: above 330

Real Age: 16 Years old

How many bans do you have?: 2 bans

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Junior

Surname: Greylington

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 09-08-84

Address: London

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: After I got back from Iraq, i noticed that i couldn't fit into normal society anymore, i was expecting danger from everywhere. Umbrella is the only company that provides a job that i am able to apply for.

[b]Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: Im good at it, i dont care if i live or die, and i have been trained to follow orders, Protect militairy bases and even command a small group myself i have a wide range of weaponry availible to the cause.

What division are you applying for?: U.B.C.S

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have Been trained to protect militairy bases when i was in the field in Iraq.