Fearless Forums
[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED] (/showthread.php?tid=12004)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Twister - 09-02-2012

(09-01-2012, 03:13 PM)Mystic Nipple Wrote: Ben, 17 from London

Steam Name: Mystic Nipple

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42030504

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 119

Real Age: 17

How many bans do you have?: 2

In-Character Information: Max Steel (various jobs)

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: Because it seems more interesting than me just building cool stuff and getting bored with it when its finished

Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: Im a good builder and a good rper, ive picked up the game pretty quick and I think ive done some pretty good stuff when you look at the lack of hour played

What division are you applying for?: Development

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I do a lot of building, its my main passion on this game

[Image: button_accept-c4a0f.png]
Daily News of Umbrella Corporation:
Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add on Steam™ : [FL:RP] FR Generation20

Umbrella Corporation – Technologies and Weapons Division: Defense Technician

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - NaVi - 09-02-2012

(09-02-2012, 03:24 PM)Generation Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 03:03 PM)Statix Wrote: Im leaving Umbrella.

Reason ?

Joined The Crusaders

(09-02-2012, 11:15 AM)snakefall Wrote: Your Steam Name : [FL:RP]snakefall

Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:42990386

Your InGame Name : snakefall N. illuminate

Your Real Age : 14

How many hours did you spent on the server : 74 Hours

Your Ban History : i was banned 3 times

NORMAL INFORMATION___________________________________
Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: umbrella seems to be an interesting clan! i was very interested when i saw the ranks,medals,etc

Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: i am a good RPer i ve got well prepared arsenal im really good in tactics and i have some "on field" experience + i got some audio editing talents.

What division are you applying for?: U.B.C.S

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: i did a lot of on field infiltration and some rapid interventions otherwise i am very usefull as a support bakup

IN-CHARACTER INFORMATION_____________________________

First Name: snakefall

Surname: illuminate

Nationality: unknown probably american

Date of Birth: unknown

Address: no official adress
Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add on Steam™ : [FL:RP] FR Generation20

Umbrella Corporation – U.B.C.S. Security Guard

Spoiler :

(09-02-2012, 06:05 PM)Statix Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 03:24 PM)Generation Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 03:03 PM)Statix Wrote: Im leaving Umbrella.

Reason ?

Joined The Crusaders

[Image: dialogno.png]
- Statix become ex-member Of Umbrella Corporation (leaving) !

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Arxxy - 09-02-2012

Out of Character Information

Steam Name:

[FL:RP] UnholyGamer

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:38401751

How many hours do you have on the servers?:

218 hours

Real Age:

How many bans do you have?:

2 from my brother when I was on holiday

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

I have lost a arm when was in the cold war in a mine explosion, so that shows I have had weapons training and know how to handle my self in a combat situation, also I can survive of small rations of food for weeks etc

First Name:

Dimitri

Surname:

Petrov

Nationality:

Russain

Date of Birth:

3/7/71

Address:

5 Cub Lane, EvoCity, EvoCountry, PT5 8SD

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?:

I have seen many people in this clan and it looks powerful as I see you everywhere, like Generation is normally president with fair laws and just see twister being SS or driving around

Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?:

In a fight I would stay fighting till the death unlike someone else who may flee from the battle thinking they will possibly be the smarter person, but someone may get the when they run from cover. Also if you pick me I will be very loyal and NEVER betray another fellow member or friendly clan member.

What division are you applying for?:

Possibly Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service, but you can put me in any of the division's that need people in, but the one I said would be great.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:

Like I said in my character information I have good weapons training and can use it good if I'm given the right weapon at the right time, for example on v2d using a sniper for raiding the UM at first from long range, then having like a m4 to sweep the UM when we get in, then use something like a mp5 for attacking the hut at the back.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Mystic Nipple - 09-02-2012

(09-02-2012, 06:02 PM)Twister Wrote:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: Because it seems more interesting than me just building cool stuff and getting bored with it when its finished

Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: Im a good builder and a good rper, ive picked up the game pretty quick and I think ive done some pretty good stuff when you look at the lack of hour played

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I do a lot of building, its my main passion on this game

ill do the scientist i have decided

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 09-02-2012

(09-02-2012, 06:54 PM)Mystic Nipple Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 06:02 PM)Twister Wrote:

ill do the scientist i have decided

OK then, you can become Scientist / Technician.

(09-02-2012, 11:24 AM)Verenikin Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Verenikin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35706539

How many hours do you have on the servers?: A little more than 100.

Real Age: 15

How many bans do you have?: As you may have heard, many older bans were erased. Due to that, my official ban count could be considered 0, but I'm not going to lie to you, that would be stupid. I have a total of four bans, 3 of them being one day bans, and the last one being a longer ban. This last one, was unfair in my opinion. The evidence, shows me killing a person, but doesn't prove what was going on before that kill. Anyways, I posted an unban request, and got the ban lowered. The ban request which led to my last ban, was posted on the first of August. Ever since, I have not recieved a single ban.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Piotr

Surname: Verenikin

Nationality: Officially, none. Piotr speaks perfect English and Russian, and is believed to have grown up in the USSR. Since he has no official citizenship, he cannot be deported.

Date of Birth: Unknown.

Address: No official adress.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Umbrella Corporation?: Because I am looking for a professional clan, with professional leadership, and you seem to be one of the best.

Why should Umbrella Corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: Due to my excessive weapons knowledge, access to heavy weaponry, and the will to share it with the clan. I will follow my orders, but if needed by the clan, can find my own way to do things.

What division are you applying for?: I would like to join the Umbrella Security Service, as I am good with weapons. If I for some reason can't, then I'd like to join the U.B.C.S.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I have plenty of weapons and security experience.

[Image: umbrellacorpinformation.png]

Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [FL:RP] FR Generation20

Notes : 30 Days Trial Period

You will work in U.S.S as a Medic !

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Knazzbollen - 09-02-2012

im leaving this clan becase im focusing on my Tactical Realism Millism unit focusing on a BF2 mod, i have the rank of Staff Stg, that means that i have to handle all the practice and Basic Combat Tranings* (BCT)

Hope you have understanding for this and ill see ya somtime

Spoiler :
(09-02-2012, 08:02 PM)Knazzbollen Wrote: im leaving this clan becase im focusing on my Tactical Realism Millism unit focusing on a BF2 mod, i have the rank of Staff Stg, that means that i have to handle all the practice and Basic Combat Tranings* (BCT)

Hope you have understanding for this and ill see ya somtime

[Image: dialogno.png]

- Knazzbollen become ex-member of Umbrella Corporation (leave) !

(09-02-2012, 06:46 PM)UnholyGamer Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name:

[FL:RP] UnholyGamer

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:38401751

218 hours

Real Age:

2 from my brother when I was on holiday

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

I have lost a arm when was in the cold war in a mine explosion, so that shows I have had weapons training and know how to handle my self in a combat situation, also I can survive of small rations of food for weeks etc

First Name:

Dimitri

Surname:

Petrov

Nationality:

Russain

Date of Birth:

3/7/71

Address:

5 Cub Lane, EvoCity, EvoCountry, PT5 8SD

Normal Information:

I have seen many people in this clan and it looks powerful as I see you everywhere, like Generation is normally president with fair laws and just see twister being SS or driving around

In a fight I would stay fighting till the death unlike someone else who may flee from the battle thinking they will possibly be the smarter person, but someone may get the when they run from cover. Also if you pick me I will be very loyal and NEVER betray another fellow member or friendly clan member.

Possibly Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service, but you can put me in any of the division's that need people in, but the one I said would be great.

Like I said in my character information I have good weapons training and can use it good if I'm given the right weapon at the right time, for example on v2d using a sniper for raiding the UM at first from long range, then having like a m4 to sweep the UM when we get in, then use something like a mp5 for attacking the hut at the back.

Notes : 30 Days Trial Period

Umbrella Corporation - U.B.C.S. Security Guard

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Narc - 09-03-2012

Out of Character Information

Steam Name:
case3452

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:6082080

14 hours (I'm not new to roleplaying).

Real Age:
Eighteen

No bans.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Alex

Surname: Vero

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 27th of January, 1979

Address: EvoCity Apartment District - Apartment #B1

Normal Information:

I am applying for Umbrella Corporation because I feel like this is the right clan for me to be in, I'd like to join Umbrella Corporation, cause it sounds like the type of roleplay and stuff I like to do.

Because I do the job that has to be done, I know how to do the stuff I do, and I'll do anything to enforce the clan's rules and ways.

Executive Officer

Not at all.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - equal - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 02:03 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name:
case3452

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:6082080

14 hours (I'm not new to roleplaying).

Real Age:
Eighteen

No bans.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Alex

Surname: Vero

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 27th of January, 1979

Address: EvoCity Apartment District - Apartment #B1

Normal Information:

I am applying for Umbrella Corporation because I feel like this is the right clan for me to be in, I'd like to join Umbrella Corporation, cause it sounds like the type of roleplay and stuff I like to do.

Because I do the job that has to be done, I know how to do the stuff I do, and I'll do anything to enforce the clan's rules and ways.

Executive Officer

Not at all.

[Image: umbrellacorpinformation.png]

Application
: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [FL:RP] Baseplate