Fearless Forums
[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED] (/showthread.php?tid=12004)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - NaVi - 08-09-2012

Your Steam Name : Jamaican Horse IV
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:41249553
Your InGame Name : Julian Casablancas
Your Real Age : 15
How many hours did you spent on the server : 114 Hours
Your Ban History : 1 (1 day ban)
The Division you are applying for : Umbrella Security Service
Why this division ? I want to join the Security Service because i think ill do good work and protect the needed.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 08-10-2012

[Image: umbrellacorpinformation.png]

Daily News of Umbrella Corporation:

- Equalizer and Moist become Ex-Member of Umbrella Corporation, because they resigned !
- Reaperz and Frostbite become Ex-Member of Umbrella Corporation, because they got permabanned from the community !
- Hellshell becomes an Inactive Member of Umbrella Corporation !
- The Umbrella Corporation's Page Design changed as you can see, new logos, new colors, it's a kind of rebirth !
- Umbrella Corporation Disbanded Two Diplomatic Relations due to the closure of their clan : SW Pirates | Major Development Agency !
- Umbrella Corporation have reopened the thread in the MarketPlace, if you need something, take a look here !

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - William Lionheart - 08-10-2012

I'd like to join but is it only on V2? cause i prefer v33x a lot more and is the mic really a must? I personally hate the usage of mic's because 75% of the time its either an annoying kid or some retard on the other end

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Catkillerfive - 08-10-2012

(08-10-2012, 05:25 PM)William Lionheart Wrote: I'd like to join but is it only on V2? cause i prefer v33x a lot more and is the mic really a must? I personally hate the usage of mic's because 75% of the time its either an annoying kid or some retard on the other end

Our (RP) Headquarter is in V33x, we will gladly have you omboard if you consider us.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 08-10-2012

I have to say that our HeadQuarters in V33x is in Development, i just came back from 1 month of absence and i just start to work anew with the clan. Today, i already did what is in Yellow above! This is a lot, now i need to do the technical part ...

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - William Lionheart - 08-10-2012

Your Steam Name : William Lionheart
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:6490567
Your InGame Name : Edward Blake
Your Real Age : 20
How many hours did you spent on the server : +/- 52 hours
Your Ban History : Never been banned or reported
The Division you are applying for : Not sure
Why this division ?

I haven't filled in the Division section cause I'm not sure what division I'd be best in , i don't want to jump the gun and go UBCS or U.B.S saying I'm good for it .

"Obedience breeds Discipline , Discipline breeds Unity , Unity breeds Power , Power is life"

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - LOmPoLo - 08-12-2012

Your Steam Name :LOmPoLo
Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:38361941
Your InGame Name : Tom 'Joker' Hawks
Your Real Age : 15 years, 4 months
How many hours did you spent on the server :136 hours
Your Ban History :1 ban a LONG time ago and it was a 24h ban
The Division you are applying for :Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service
Why this division ?My friend recommended this clan and division so i dediced to join. im good in gunfights, roleplaying, defending forts and i also have access to high quality weapons.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 08-12-2012

(08-09-2012, 07:23 PM)Statix Wrote: Your Steam Name : Jamaican Horse IV
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:41249553
Your InGame Name : Julian Casablancas
Your Real Age : 15
How many hours did you spent on the server : 114 Hours
Your Ban History : 1 (1 day ban)
The Division you are applying for : Umbrella Security Service
Why this division ? I want to join the Security Service because i think ill do good work and protect the needed.

Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [FL:RP] FR Generation20

You will work in U.S.S. as a Surveillance !

(08-10-2012, 09:00 PM)William Lionheart Wrote: Your Steam Name : William Lionheart
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:6490567
Your InGame Name : Edward Blake
Your Real Age : 20
How many hours did you spent on the server : +/- 52 hours
Your Ban History : Never been banned or reported
The Division you are applying for : Not sure
Why this division ?

I haven't filled in the Division section cause I'm not sure what division I'd be best in , i don't want to jump the gun and go UBCS or U.B.S saying I'm good for it .

"Obedience breeds Discipline , Discipline breeds Unity , Unity breeds Power , Power is life"

Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [FL:RP] FR Generation20

Please, be fast to choose a division, directly answer on this thread, you have 7 days for choose! After that, we put you in Inactive or Kick!!

(08-12-2012, 10:12 AM)LOmPoLo Wrote: Your Steam Name :LOmPoLo
Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:38361941
Your InGame Name : Tom 'Joker' Hawks
Your Real Age : 15 years, 4 months
How many hours did you spent on the server :136 hours
Your Ban History :1 ban a LONG time ago and it was a 24h ban
The Division you are applying for :Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service
Why this division ?My friend recommended this clan and division so i dediced to join. im good in gunfights, roleplaying, defending forts and i also have access to high quality weapons.

You will work in U.B.C.S. as a Security Guard !

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - William Lionheart - 08-12-2012

are there any specific requirements to join either U.B.C.S or U.S.S ?

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 08-13-2012

(08-12-2012, 04:14 PM)William Lionheart Wrote: are there any specific requirements to join either U.B.C.S or U.S.S ?

Yes. Just one :

Have access to high grade military weapons from inventory