Fearless Forums
[Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation [CLOSED] (/showthread.php?tid=12004)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - WorldWideCoffee - 06-08-2012

As requested in order to make this official.

I have seen Umbrella Corp make multiple well done RP's.

One of which being a space shuttle launch to further expand the power and reach of their companies space expeditions.

I was going to give a point but i believe it crashed just before I could hand them out.

I would like to see them official soon.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 06-10-2012

[Image: knewsticker-2ea4f.png]
Daily News of Umbrella Corporation:

- Yesterday, Umbrella Corporation sold 20 Health Vials, 15 Paracetamol, 15 Health Kit, 10 Nitrazepam ! Umbrella Corporation made a profit of 1'800$!! The names and prices of our products are on the main page in "Development"

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Dermy - 06-10-2012

Your Steam Name : [FL:RP] dermy TO THE MAX
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:31701000
Your InGame Name : Ben Smooth
Your Real Age : 17
How many hours did you spent on the server : 450 - 500
Your Ban History : Only one ban total in my whole fearless experience, it was for prop push and it was when i had been on the server for 10 hours.
The Division you are applying for : Technologies and Weapons Division, hoping to achieve the lead researcher!
Why this division ? : I have always been interested in advanced weaponry and futuristic technologies. I also am a very useful builder and i believe i can make very good rp with creating new types of weaponry for the umbrella corporation. I believe that this clan would be right for me as i like organised and disciplined clans!

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 06-10-2012

(06-10-2012, 01:02 AM)dermy TO THE MAX Wrote: Your Steam Name : [FL:RP] dermy TO THE MAX
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:31701000
Your InGame Name : Ben Smooth
Your Real Age : 17
How many hours did you spent on the server : 450 - 500
Your Ban History : Only one ban total in my whole fearless experience, it was for prop push and it was when i had been on the server for 10 hours.
The Division you are applying for : Technologies and Weapons Division, hoping to achieve the lead researcher!
Why this division ? : I have always been interested in advanced weaponry and futuristic technologies. I also am a very useful builder and i believe i can make very good rp with creating new types of weaponry for the umbrella corporation. I believe that this clan would be right for me as i like organised and disciplined clans!

[Image: button_accept-c4a0f.png]
Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [FL:RP] FR Generation20

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - racerfan - 06-10-2012

Your Steam Name : [FL:RP] racerfan
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:40633582
Your InGame Name : Josh Handen
Your Real Age : 15
How many hours did you spent on the server : 100+
Your Ban History : One ban for NLR.
The Division you are applying for : UBCS
Why this division ? I am an excellent marksman who is armed to the teeth and can apply my combat skills to any situation.
Additional Notes: I do not have a mic, but I can type fast enough to avoid screwing up what I'm doing.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Dermy - 06-10-2012

(06-10-2012, 02:21 AM)John McLane Wrote: [Image: button_accept-c4a0f.png]
Application Approved: Your Application has been approved! Welcome to Umbrella Corporation! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : [FL:RP] FR Generation20

Thank you sir! I will try my best to be the applicant you were looking for!

On further note i have to inform you that on the 18th of June my exams are then finished and i will be ALOT more active! Until then i will be maybe a few times this next week!

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 06-10-2012

(06-10-2012, 04:14 AM)racerfan Wrote: Your Steam Name : [FL:RP] racerfan
Your Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:40633582
Your InGame Name : Josh Handen
Your Real Age : 15
How many hours did you spent on the server : 100+
Your Ban History : One ban for NLR.
The Division you are applying for : UBCS
Why this division ? I am an excellent marksman who is armed to the teeth and can apply my combat skills to any situation.
Additional Notes: I do not have a mic, but I can type fast enough to avoid screwing up what I'm doing.

[Image: ranksn.png]
Official Clan: Today, Umbrella Corporation become Official Clan !! Updates for the Main Page and the Restricted Area will come soon !!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7OV8G2mqcs

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Reaperz - 06-10-2012

Your Steam Name : [FL:RP] Z3RO DuZZA x
Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:42314276
Your InGame Name : Anthony D.Durrant
Your Real Age :16
How many hours did you spent on the server : 170
Your Ban History: 1 in total
The Division you are applying for : Umbrella Security Service
Why this division ?: I have Very good Security skills and can sense when danger approaches, i have very high tec weapons for the more advanced security Missions.

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Generation - 06-10-2012

(06-10-2012, 03:24 PM)Z3RO DuZZA x Wrote: Your Steam Name : [FL:RP] Z3RO DuZZA x
Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:42314276
Your InGame Name : Anthony D.Durrant
Your Real Age :16
How many hours did you spent on the server : 170
Your Ban History: 1 in total
The Division you are applying for : Umbrella Security Service
Why this division ?: I have Very good Security skills and can sense when danger approaches, i have very high tec weapons for the more advanced security Missions.

You will work in U.S.S. as a Surveillance !

RE: [Official][Pas/Agr] Umbrella Corporation - Miketech - 06-10-2012

Your Steam Name :[FL:RP]Miketech[RS]
Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:39146778
Your InGame Name :Michael Anderson
Your Real Age :13 (put aside my age right now and look at what i can do because i don't think you should judge me on my age)
How many hours did you spent on the server :186hrs
Your Ban History :3
The Division you are applying for : Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasures Service: Security Guard
Why this division ? because i am good and aiming, good at listening to orders, suggest tactics, know how to change my plan to suit the situation, i have a lot of money to buy weapons etc, i like action, and i think i have what it takes to get in the higher ranks.