Fearless Forums
Unban request on Molo - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Unban request on Molo (/showthread.php?tid=11125)

Unban request on Molo - ethanf45 - 03-17-2012

Your name: (Molo when i was banned but is now Ethan)

Your ban ID: (7669)

Banned by: (Private toast)

Server: (the 2nd server not sure which one that is)

Involved: (Everybody in the server were chatting in OOC)

Why we should unban you: (Ok this is gonna be long because i absolutly love this server and ill do anything to figure out this freaking problem that happens all the time, Iam Posting this because i just had a surgery and playing on this server gets my mind of the pain in my throat (had my tonsuls removed).
Heres what happend i joined the server and ws roaming around until i went into skyscraper and i saw this guy waiting on the elavator and we were both waiting and then he looked at me and said your a hacker and i thought he was just being a minge but to my suprise he chats on OOC and tells everyone and i everones asking who keeps changing their name and so i exit the game scared half to death because everone thinks im a hacker and i go on singleplayer and press tab AND my name is some thing like (fl:rp) Shadow when name is supposed to be MOLO.
I check the console to make sure nothing is screwing up and nothing is. honestly i dont even know how to figure out if someone is messing with your account. So i just exit the game and restart and join a server and make sure its not happening again and its not.
So i rejoin city rp and iam banned. I never intended to hack, and i never do and i never will. I honestly dont know why this happend and why it did but i think i might consider reinstalling gmod or whatever you think i should but if you or somebody could just unban me as in not perminatly ban because even though i didint mean to do this and dont know why this happens.
I would still be very happy if u just made it not a permaban because i have no idea why this happens and this has happend before but will do whatever you need me to do but if u could believe me that would be great please pm me or email or whatever you have to do because i will honestly do anything to prove to yall i did not do this on purpose.
Thank you . and i do understand why an admin would ban me but interms of it was some sort of screw up maybe it could be investigated more
Also when i was banned when i was Jewby i never prop pushed OR anything ill explain my day in the server i rped as a gun dealer and sold alot and finally got a car. Then i went to bed and when i wake up im banned for 12 hours but its only for like 2 more hours because most of the time passeed so i didint complain but i dont want yall to think i keep getting banned and im because i screwed up one time and had to wait not learning my lesson but i have to admint i got banned for a whole month and i learned my lesson because all my friends were playing and i couldetnt play because got banned for a good reason. But i learned my lesson and now this problem comes up and iam permabanned and this just really frustrates me because i just started to get into City rp but i guess its just up to yall to decide .Please ask any questions if u need and please understand i LOVE this server because yall handle it very well and i have so much fun on it and i have reccomended it to many of my friends.

RE: Unban request on Molo - ethanf45 - 03-29-2012

PLEASE admins reply! I have been waiting so long for something Im not even responsible for and I can answer any questions.

RE: Unban request on Molo - SoulRipper - 03-30-2012

Please edit your posts with paragraphs and dots, I'm not going to read this like it's written now.

RE: Unban request on Molo - ethanf45 - 04-03-2012

(03-30-2012, 11:22 PM)Soul Wrote: Please edit your posts with paragraphs and dots, I'm not going to read this like it's written now.

There you go SOUL, thank you for even looking at this post

RE: Unban request on Molo - ethanf45 - 04-11-2012

Please try to comment soon admins! Thank you! i know your busy...but its been weeks

RE: Unban request on Molo - Nudelholz - 04-15-2012

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (NAME, ID) will stand as issued.
Please note that you had a name changing script on your PC which changed your name every few seconds.
This is considered a hack and bannable.

[FL] Nudelholz
Server Administrative Team