Fearless Forums
unban request kongorilla - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Approved (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: unban request kongorilla (/showthread.php?tid=10778)

unban request kongorilla - kongorilla - 03-09-2012

Your name: [FL:RP]kongorilla[SWE]

Your ban ID: 7340

Banned by: [FL]Nadrik

Server: Both

Involved: Addis pizza e gott!!!! and [FL:RP]kongorilla[SWE]

Why we should unban you: the reason is "randomraid/leaving to avoid ban/blacklisted, my friend did same thing and he didn't get ban and i leave the server because i didn't want to play alone. so please unban me i want to play on FL! please like Heart

RE: unban request kongorilla - Saget - 03-09-2012

Don't post in threads that don't involve you please

RE: unban request kongorilla - kongorilla - 03-09-2012

(03-09-2012, 07:14 PM)Saget Wrote: "I leave the server because i didnt want to play alone" I dont get what you mean by that

read on the reason leaving to avoid ban , I leave because my friend leave.

RE: unban request kongorilla - Saget - 03-09-2012

Don't post in threads that don't involve you please

RE: unban request kongorilla - Nadrick - 03-09-2012

i never planned to ban you guys, just give out a blacklist, but when i attempted to give yours it did not register so i checked and sure enough you had left the server during which i was talking to you guys so instead of getting a blacklist i gave you a ban for disconnecting.

also you tried to run if I'm correct the first time when i came up and stopped the raid, you and your friend got in the elevator and tried to get away after i told you to stop.

(03-09-2012, 07:41 PM)nadrick Wrote: i never planned to ban you guys, just give out a blacklist, but when i attempted to give yours it did not register so i checked and sure enough you had left the server during which i was talking to you guys so instead of getting a blacklist i gave you a ban for disconnecting.

also you tried to run if I'm correct the first time when i came up and stopped the raid, you and your friend got in the elevator and tried to get away after i told you to stop.

yes but I did not know you wrote to me

That might be an error on my part as i used my mic (i usually type but there were 3 people 2 of which ran to the elevator not giving me much time)

but the matter still stands that you left the server when you knew an admin was intervening in that raid, i had the admin ninjasuit on and i noclipped into the elevator to you guys so im sure you knew it was me.

when you disconnect i don't know the reasons behind it i cant go from words alone, i look at the facts, and its a fact that in that moment you chose to disconnect when i was handing out blacklists

(03-09-2012, 08:00 PM)nadrick Wrote: That might be an error on my part as i used my mic (i usually type but there were 3 people 2 of which ran to the elevator not giving me much time)

but the matter still stands that you left the server when you knew an admin was intervening in that raid, i had the admin ninjasuit on and i noclipped into the elevator to you guys so im sure you knew it was me.

when you disconnect i don't know the reasons behind it i cant go from words alone, i look at the facts, and its a fact that in that moment you chose to disconnect when i was handing out blacklists

sorry for my leave, but I did not leave for your blacklist :S and my parents said i must turn off the computer.
I feeling as a idiot , ran away when you talking :S

hm, ill knock it down to 24 hours no less so don't do it again

(03-09-2012, 09:10 PM)nadrick Wrote: hm, ill knock it down to 24 hours no less so don't do it again

ty very much i dont do this again Smile