Fearless Forums
Infernaw AMA - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Infernaw AMA (/showthread.php?tid=70665)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Infernaw AMA - Hunterr - 05-23-2016

What is your favourite movie m8?

RE: Infernaw AMA - Reebs - 05-23-2016

If I gave you my dogs that bark nonstop would you send them back?

Do you Dog or Cat?

RE: Infernaw AMA - Joulle - 05-23-2016

If I show you my nip pic collection, can I see your nudes?

RE: Infernaw AMA - Greed^ - 05-23-2016

Rate me and my friends looks
[Image: GGGVvn0.jpg]

RE: Infernaw AMA - Infernaw - 05-24-2016

(05-23-2016, 07:09 PM)[FL:RP] Hunter Wrote: What is your favourite movie m8?
I really enjoy Marvel & DC movies, Star Wars, Mean Girls, LOTR.

(05-23-2016, 07:23 PM)Reebs Wrote: If I gave you my dogs that bark nonstop would you send them back?
I'd make sure they had no more reason to bark. #JustDogWhispererThings

Do you Dog or Cat?
Definetly cat. I support two cat shelters with voluntary work.

(05-23-2016, 07:33 PM)Joulle Wrote: If I show you my nip pic collection, can I see your nudes?
I have no nudes and even if I did, no.

(05-23-2016, 08:30 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Rate me and my friends looks
[Image: GGGVvn0.jpg]
10/10 would bang. Extra points for being old school RS.

RE: Infernaw AMA - GreekAssassin - 05-24-2016

You dont like dogs?You made mw cry Sad

RE: Infernaw AMA - Yellow - 05-24-2016

How did you became a SA? Tell me a story.

RE: Infernaw AMA - Insert - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 06:50 AM)Yellow Wrote: How did you became a SA? Tell me a story.

^^ Make it detailed!

RE: Infernaw AMA - Infernaw - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 06:34 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: You dont like dogs?You made mw cry Sad
I love dogs, but cats are superior.

(05-24-2016, 06:50 AM)Yellow Wrote: How did you became a SA? Tell me a story.
That's kind of like asking how someone became a mod or an admin. You're just chosen.
Right before Grub's resignation, Soul wanted to recruit two new SA's, which are the ones atm. He never got the chance to get Grub's approval so he went away and picked the ones he thought were best for the rank. His opinion is up on our promotion thread. 

I also guess it's because I've been around for so long, even though I've been on and off throughout the years, I never turned my back against FL. I've been offered to administrate and SA in other communities for money, but have turned it down. 

EDIT: You wanted a detailed story, so here we go.
I returned to FL @November 2015, after resigning January 2015. 

I resigned due to just getting my new job, which is being an IT-support. It was not fun being new to supporting people IRL, and then coming home and being yelled at by kids, etc. I was usually all alone on v33x while the big boys were on v2d having fun. Since FL is a game after all, I always felt left out and bored, so I didn't feel like I had a reason to stay anymore.

I came back, and the plan was just to lurk like I usually did when I was bored, and then log off. Pretty low key visits now and then.
However, that time, I logged on and was so welcomed, hearing Viljo and Nighthawkd, especially Viljo, almost peeing himself out of happiness to see me again. It felt like coming back to your family. I saw how mingy v33x, my main jam, was, and I thought, why the hell not help out FL again.

Eventually I was brought back into the team as a Moderator. It was so much fun again, to make new friends and meet old ones. 
Due to Grub's longlasting inactivity, both backgroundwise and in game, Soul wanted to recruit a couple of new ones to help Grub out. They never got to have a discussion about the new SA's since Grub resigned shortly after Soul made up his mind, and here we are now. 

I'm more than happy to be a part of the new Team. It's much more equal than before.

I mostly do low key work behind the scenes but I after my exam this week I hope I'll be able to catch up after my recent inactivity.

RE: Infernaw AMA - Eclipze - 05-24-2016

(04-22-2016, 12:10 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 12:01 PM)Georgy Wrote: How many languages do you know?

Three fluently.
English, Swedish, and Greek.

Are you swedish?