Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) (/showthread.php?tid=40172)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) - Craz - 01-09-2014

Didn't realize I didn't fill it all in. Sorry, will fill it in tommorow and set the application up again.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) - Barkles - 01-09-2014

Dont you know your hours? Just give me something rough and I can approve/ deny it

Also there is no need to delete the application!
I was simply asking for a minor edit Smile

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) - Roachy - 01-10-2014

(01-09-2014, 07:26 AM)megascotty77 Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 07:40 PM)Barkles Wrote: Well done guys!
We are attracting major attention now!
Maybe we become official one day!

And I was there to take part this time! Cheese
Shame it was ended abruptly by a server crash Sad

(01-08-2014, 10:44 PM)roach Wrote: *** I missed it.

Also, Roach. There's a rumor that you're returning to Blackwatch, what's gonna happen with my rank and yours, are you taking on General of Blackwatch again or are you just returning as a General?

I've returned Scotty, your rank will be restored when re-joining.

inb4 barkles has turned Blackwatch around, so let's try not to be as lulzy as usual
topkek

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) - Barkles - 01-10-2014

(01-10-2014, 08:58 AM)roach Wrote: inb4 barkles has turned Blackwatch around, so let's try not to be as lulzy as usual
topkek
What does that even mean

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) - Craz - 01-10-2014

No, just were that it were late, and I wanted to go sleep. And I had forgotten to fill out my backstory, but here it is:

OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]crazIZIZ (Nor)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29812886

VAC Banned: No
Bans on record: 0 Bans
Real Age: 14
Hours: 245 Hours
Character Backstory:Arrived in EvoCity at the age of 20 after I gew up in California. After I saw how peacefully it were, I thought on how hard work and what the Police Officers did in EvoCity and that they might could need more Recruits for ECPD, so after buying an Appartment and after about 2 Months of setteling in, I decided to try to join the ECPD. After 9 months of hard work, I got myself the job as an EvoCity Police Officer. After around 2 years on Duty I heard about the Blackwatch --- ( Then it kinda goes over to my reasons for wanting to join...)
RP Points: 1
Previous Roleplays taken part in: ShopRPs, Passive HostageRP.
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept: Yes, I fully accept it.
Previous clans: SPOE, Cártel de Sinaloa, and some few very clans without a Clan Page.

IC Information

Name: Lucas Hound
Weight: 73 Pounds
Address: Gratidoroad 34
How long have you been in EvoCity: Arrived first in EvoCity at the age of 20.
How did you hear about us: After just some Months in EvoCity I decided try to get into the Police Force of Evo City, I went to the ECPD Police Academy and after 9 Months in the Police Accademy I got my education as a Police Officer. Then as I worked I met some people that had been guarded by the Blackwatch. I heard about their jobs and how skilled they were.
Height: 1.82 Centimeters
Reason for wanting to join: I heard about a PMC Organisation Named Blackwatch, after that I asked about them around in the Police Force, and heard how skilled they were. So I thought if I might could manage to job myself up, be skilled enough to join them. So there I took the decision that I wanted to join the Blackwatch because of their Power, their abillity to protect the ones that needed the protection from the ones that wanted them dead, like High value People.
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I would bring my weapon to fight for Blackwatch, I would bring my abillity to take hard choices even if it means injuries.
Motives for wanting to join initially: Want to serve and protect.
Ex-military: (Yes or No, if yes state what corp or batallion and in what army.)

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Signing the document below this disclaimer means that you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Lucas Hound

Accepted
Put Rct. Before your name
Blackwatch Corp as your clan
And add me on steam

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) - Ibex157 - 01-10-2014

OOC Information

Steam Name: Ibex157
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46239130
VAC Banned: 0
Bans on record: 0
Real Age:14
Hours:65
Character Backstory: I was 23 years when i decided to go to Evocity . I lived in very poor i came to Evocity to look for a job it was pretty difficult to get but i got one as a security worked 2 months . Then everything went wrong got fired,had no money, no place to live but after awhile i decided to sell some illegal stuff lockpicks , weed anything illegal you could think of i would sell . But then there was that one customer i came upon he was a Blackwatch Recruit he inspired me showed me that life is not about drugs and selling illegal things t . I stopped selling and got my old job back....(sorry for the long story)
RP Points:0
Previous Roleplays taken part in:ShopRp
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept: Yes
Previous clans: Freedom Fighters and Pro hackers

IC Information

Name: Valantino Adrezo
Weight:64
Address: Pinewood 21
How long have you been in EvoCity: 5 years
How did you hear about us: Evocity newspaper and got inspired by a recruit to join
Height:6ft 5
Reason for wanting to join: I want to be part to of this organisation to help people and inspire,mentor and to fight for respect of Organisation Blackwatch
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I would bring great honor and respect
Motives for wanting to join initially:Fight for freedom and respect
Ex-military: (No)

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Signing the document below this disclaimer means that you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Valantino_Adrezo[/size]

Id like to interview you further with another member of Higher Command

Add me on steam ([FL:RP] Barkles)

I'm sorry to have to announce this.

Spyderr is now perma banned from blackwatch due to a high number of bans/ breach of contract
I'm sorry it had to come to this but we said 1 chance and for the future of the group this has to happen

You may come back for social events and take some involvement in our passive role play

If you can give me a valid reason to reverse this I'm all ears

On a side note

The thread is being rewritten over the next few days there may be less pictures while we take them as we are sorting text first.
Thanks for your patience.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) - Barkles - 01-14-2014

Dear Blackwatch
Recently I noticed our standards have been slipping, particularly in the rct- cpl ranks, as such heed this as your warning to straiten up and be more active

As such we as a higher command team have decided that we need a better recruitment structure
So, if your application is approved when applying we will then invite you to an interview with myself and another higher command officer. This is to discuss with the applicant the finer points of their application.

Please note an accepted application does not mean you are in. You are in the corporation when either an RO or higher command official says so