Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] (/showthread.php?tid=65244)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - JohnSilver - 12-04-2015

Steam name:John silverthorne

Character name:John Silver

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted):124

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join):yes and yes

Age (we will not hold this against you): 18

Last clan and why you left:clan was not active a lot

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: passive mostly as Ammo Supplier but have know for being for being Sru or police

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):Crazy Cheap Ammo Supplier, Enforcer or Quartermaster

Why you would be suited for this specific role: good with people, not one for breaking Rules, and know how to get ammo next to nothing

What could you bring to The Syndicate: extra pair hands, Cheap Supplies

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?:can with most word but dyslexia dose get in the way but i try to get round it

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):yes

What is your interpretation of "respect for authority": not talking back and not being rude

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc.):Monday 10am to 3pm, Tuesday 10am to 12pm, weds day 3pm to 10:30pm,Thursday 3 to 10:30pm, Friday 3pm to 11pm/12am and sat and sun 10am to 10pm/2pm

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking i would see if there any more and what gun they had if it just the one that i would try to look like no one important and shoot when they least expect it
if there were more than one than call cops as a distraction then shoot him and get her to safety

RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - Mike - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 04:08 PM)JohnSilver Wrote: Steam name:John silverthorne

Character name:John Silver

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Congratulations JohnSilver, and welcome to The Syndicate

I have had encounters with you various times within the city and think you would be a great asset to our organisation, especially with your supplies!

Please approach us in-game for an invitation to the clan.

Many thanks,
Mike.

RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - Mr Chief - 12-05-2015

(10-13-2015, 05:34 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote:
FEDERAL AGENCY

Thank you and welcome to The Syndicates clan page. Here, you will learn all there is to know about The Syndicate.. what we stand for, what we do and how we going about doing it. I hope this post will bring clarity to the questions you may have.

WHAT IS THE SYNDICATE?

The Syndicate is a federal agency founded by [FL:RP] Mike (IC Alexis Cohen) that works alongside the EvoCity Government to combat & prevent crimes of all nature. We are based at the EvoCity Offices, an extremely convenient location down the Main Road, right next to the Nexus. The Syndicate does however have multiple locations of which it conducts it's operations so you may not always find us at the main office. We have multiple means of crime prevention ranging from investigations, to brute force, appointing the most suitable operative(s) for each mission. As well as dealing with the daily crap of which the EvoCity criminals create, The Syndicate has a much darker side..

The Director and his organisation of trusted employees work tirelessly to maintain the largest network of organised crime EvoCity has ever witnessed. The Syndicate back offices manage the daily running's of it's criminal acts ranging from drug smuggling to human trafficking & research.

HOW DO YOU GET AWAY WITH IT?

Well, this has two answers firstly..

The President.

The current President, if he agrees, is a representative of The Syndicate and has his own office within the highly secure and heavily guarded headquarters. The President is well aware of the criminal side to The Syndicate however is far too satisfied with it's efforts of crime prevention on the streets that he creates an immunity for the staff, meaning that warrants go 'missing' and ECPD confidential operational data gets into the trusty hands of The Syndicates operatives.

Secondly, if the President fails to sign a contract with The Syndicate then the Syndicates task force use their tactical training and heavy weaponry to essentially bully their way around the city, doing as they please and confronting anyone who attempts to step in the way. Please note that this is not ideal, The Syndicate like to conduct themselves professionally and privately - just like any 'good' organisation would.

WHAT HAPPENS IF THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T CO-OPERATE?
If the President fails to meet The Syndicates demands and become a representative then The Syndicate solely focus on their criminal activites, crime prevention is no longer an operation and all departments are focused on current criminal arrangements. The Syndicate may choose to eliminate criminal rivals on the grounds that it will
improve activies and increase demand for The Syndicates criminal supplies.

WHY DO YOU FIGHT CRIME IF YOU COMMIT IT?

We use our key traits of tactical skill and firepower, along with police level authority to supress crime within EvoCity, why? Because no criminal organisation wants any rivalry. We minimize the low level street crime in order to create a demand, this is where we step in. The difference is, we do it properly.

DON'T POLICE EVER GET SUSPICIOUS AND ATTEMPT TO RAID?

No.

One of the great perks of having the President as a representative within our offices, is that we also make use of the security at his disposal. This means that the Strategic Response Unit (SRU) are deployed to our offices and ensure the security of everyone within the building, sure they may know what goes on behind the scenes.. but is it worth their lives?

If the President has not agreed to The Syndicates contract then it is likely for police to implement a raid procedure on our building if they have intelligence of our work. In the event of this happening, emergency lockdown protocols are initiated and the operations task force is mobilzed and prepped for defence.

RANK STRUCTURE

DIRECTOR:

[FL:RP] Mike

OPERATIONS TEAM:
The operations team are responsible for the more ‘hands-on’ tasks, executing a variety of orders, an agent based division that focuses on getting the job done, whatever the cost.

COMMANDER: [FL:RP] Mike

SPECIAL AGENTS:
Ukraine
[FL:RP] Random Gamer

AGENTS:
Professor. PR0N
[FL:RP] Irish

ENGINEERING TEAM:
The Engineering Team are a highly skilled division of The Syndicate, appointed to design and develop efficient structural masterpieces for the organization.

COMMANDER: SGC | Barry The Barn Owl

ENGINEERS:

SURVEYORS:
Jaka
TheGamerGuyGBR

SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH TEAM:
Conducts a variety of experiments on both humans & products, they also work with the Engineering Team to develop new tech for use within the organization.

COMMANDER: [POSITION AVAILABLE]

SCIENTISTS:

ANALYSTS: 

SUPPORT TEAM:
The Support Team are the seed to The Syndicate, as a common rank for all new joiners, the support team is a place where agents can develop skills in all areas and further choose to specialize in another department.

COMMANDER: Lt. Blackcoat

OFFICERS:
[FL:RP] Perqe
[FL:RP ] Snowable^
Senja
Bootypopers
Doctor KuLandra
Kapitein Hespewost
Kizzy
Frank
Seko
Prosto

PLEASE NOTE
You will need to speak to your Division Commander if you wish to specialize in another department or discuss promotions. 

HOW DO I APPLY?

To have a chance at joining The Syndicate, you must post your application as a reply to this post, if your application is successful you will be notified and will be required to attend our offices in-game for stage two of our recruitment process, stage three will be presented upon the completion of stage two. Please note, we recruit only professional role-players with a variety of experience within different types of RP, spelling & grammar mistakes are also reviewed.

Application Template (copy only this part for your application) -

Steam name:

Character name:

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted):

Role-Play Points (RPP):

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join):

Age (we will not hold this against you): 

Last clan and why you left:

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):

Why you would be suited for this specific role:

What could you bring to The Syndicate:

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?:

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority':

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc):

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

Please copy the above application template into your reply and fill it out accordingly.

Thank you, and good luck.

RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - Random - 12-05-2015

To whoever was playing last night/tonight, including Acron's. Awesome RP, we took over V2D! .. And of course, Mike and Falcao for being awesome leaders, thank you, had an awesome evening & night.

RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - Mike - 12-05-2015

Thank you for being a part of that Random, yourself and every other member of Syndicate and Arcon stood out and made an excellent demonstration.

Hopefully the future will bring many more events such as this, a news article will follow shortly summing up the recent activities.

RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - ltblackcoat - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 12:46 AM)Mr Chief Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 05:34 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote:
PLEASE NOTE

Application Template (copy only this part for your application) -

Applicant has failed to follow correct procedure on the Form, Denied.

Please copy ONLY the actual Template.

RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - aDisabledDeer - 12-07-2015

Steam name: [FL:RP] a Disabled Reindeer (usually just [FL:RP] a Disabled Deer)

Character name: Ben "Deer" Campbell

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 750+

Role-Play Points (RPP): 4

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes, I have both

Age (we will not hold this against you): 19

Last clan and why you left: AP International - Myself and Huskii own AP International and it's a difficult thing to do, but I feel like we need to move on

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: I enjoy both, however aggressive RP is more exhilarating, it allows for much more fast-paced and enjoyable RP.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): Diplomatic Protection or Security

Why you would be suited for this specific role: (IC) Previous experience serving in the Welsh Guards, seen many fights in my time and usually come out on top. (OOC) Mike told me to apply when this first started and I never did, so thought I might as well do it now Wink

What could you bring to The Syndicate: Banter and professionalism

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Absolutely

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes, I have

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Respect for authority means respecting the position, not necessarily the person in that position - the holder of a rank higher than my own will get the respect warranted for reaching that point in their career, but they will not get my personal respect as they themselves might not warrant that respect; it's a two-way system.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Weeknights and Weekends - I work 9:30-5 from Monday-Friday

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

I would talk to situation down and attempt to calm everything, keeping my weapon raised to assert absolute authority over the situation. While doing this, I would radio in that we have a situation and that I need immediate assistance, and I would take no action (unless forced to by the assailant) until I know that I would be able to control the situation.

If this application is accepted, please put my joining process on hold whilst I conclude other matters and come to a firm conclusion

RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - Mike - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 10:28 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Steam name: [FL:RP] a Disabled Reindeer (usually just [FL:RP] a Disabled Deer)

Character name: Ben "Deer" Campbell

Without a doubt, application accepted

I would like to welcome Mr. Campbell to The Syndicate, I'm sure his counter-part will be just as happy in our beloved ally, Arcon Corp.

RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - aDisabledDeer - 12-07-2015

With much regret I am going to have to turn the offer down

I am accepting a position in the sister organisation of Syndicate with a higher position, more suited to my abilities.

I will continue to work very closely with The Syndicate, and should expect to work even closer with Syndicate's administration with my new position.

Thank you all and regards,

[Image: fccQJvT.png]
Lieutenant of Arcon Corporation

RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - Mike - 12-08-2015

OPERATION BLIZZARD:

Dear Syndicate Agents, Arcon Members & Beloved Followers,

It is with great excitement and passion that I bring to the table our new operation that will be our sole focus for the near future. We have been informed that EvoCity V2d's sister district, V33x has been recently under strain from poor government leadership, rebellious city inhabitants and a severely disrupted supply chain.

Therefore I bring to you Operation Blizzard. Syndicate Special Agents and members of the Arcon Corporation will be continuing their proven successful relationship as Syndicon and will establish themselves within the troubled city. The aim is to restore order within this city and bring authority like this district has never seen before.

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare for the revolution.

Regards,