Fearless Forums
Content survey - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Content survey (/showthread.php?tid=51995)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Content survey - James_Gaff - 09-24-2014

Looking good Soul, like Blackdog said though, it may be good to consider something's going onto a workshop collection.

RE: Content survey - SoulRipper - 09-24-2014

How it will look ingame:

[Image: 5645594503.jpg]

RE: Content survey - Suarez - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 02:57 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: -snip-

Nicceeeeeeee

RE: Content survey - Haarek - 09-24-2014

Be happy for what they are making and don't start every sentence with the word "but" like you guys can't be pleased. I am just saying, it is obnoxious.

RE: Content survey - THE ROCK - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 10:02 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: That idea doesn't sound too good. For example if the content pack is 200MB, even if I add a few models of 13MB, it needs to be redownloaded all.

Could be an option, but then we would have a content pack base and add invidual files the old way till we have so many additions that we release a new content pack base.

Well u still have the option of SVN , also its very easy to use , people just need to download software like "tortoise" and click on folder and select "update" and download from the net , but do like most of people do right now - WorkShop Contend server , and u can make much as u want , people just need to subscribe , simple , dont try to complicate things that are so easy

RE: Content survey - SoulRipper - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 07:47 PM)therock1990 Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 10:02 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: That idea doesn't sound too good. For example if the content pack is 200MB, even if I add a few models of 13MB, it needs to be redownloaded all.

Could be an option, but then we would have a content pack base and add invidual files the old way till we have so many additions that we release a new content pack base.

Well u still have the option of SVN , also its very easy to use , people just need to download software like "tortoise" and click on folder and select "update" and download from the net , but do like most of people do right now - WorkShop Contend server , and u can make much as u want , people just need to subscribe , simple , dont try to complicate things that are so easy

SVN would be complicated and only useful for people that are existing members.

TBSOG and I are trying Workshop now.

RE: Content survey - THE ROCK - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 07:59 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 07:47 PM)therock1990 Wrote:

SVN would be complicated and only useful for people that are existing members.

TBSOG and I are trying Workshop now.

Alright if need help just ask Wink

RE: Content survey - De CodeerHeer - 09-25-2014

Finally Workshop! I guess v2d_fl wouldn't be a problem then, when it is on workshop, is it?

RE: Content survey - SoulRipper - 09-25-2014

Made for every SWEP an icon, this is my favorite:

[Image: 780cd7af92.jpg]

RE: Content survey - Evanswachtz - 09-25-2014

(09-25-2014, 09:51 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Made for every SWEP an icon, this is my favorite:

[Image: 780cd7af92.jpg]

Mollyful <3