Security guard cloth raiding?
Is it allowed to raid a house/base as a citizen while having job set to something criminal and at the same time using security guard clothes?

I'm not sure who to believe anymore since some people think otherwise. I just want this clarified.
I dont think soo.I think that only citizens can have a custom job unrelated to his profession.
Its the same thing as being a president and having a custom job as a rebel or a terrorist.
It doesn't exactly fit in roleplay style if you raid with that clothing on, I would probably say no.
Ex-Server Teacher
(11-26-2015, 07:27 AM)Bradley Wrote: It doesn't exactly fit in roleplay style if you raid with that clothing on, I would probably say no.

That's what I thought, but what if a player tries to fool you in to thinking that it's a security guard while using security guard clothing. Is that allowed?
(11-26-2015, 09:21 AM)Joulle Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 07:27 AM)Bradley Wrote: It doesn't exactly fit in roleplay style if you raid with that clothing on, I would probably say no.

That's what I thought, but what if a player tries to fool you in to thinking that it's a security guard while using security guard clothing. Is that allowed?

I'd say yes. But that's just my oppinion.
(11-26-2015, 09:21 AM)Joulle Wrote:

Perhaps a sneaky raid, such as you attempt to gain access to their home in-order to steal stuff while impersonating a security guard. Whereas raiding involving going up to them and mugging/hostaging them doesn't seem to fit with the clothing.
[Image: alfred.png]
If it is the cheap old run down security outfit I think that is fine, also makes sense RP wise. The guy used to have a job in security, he knows how security systems work and how to disable the etc.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
I've used the old security outfit ever since it was added to the server - I use it for raids, muggings, hostaging, even being the President.

The guy is run down and poor, but knows how to use a gun (you can see medal ribbons on his jacket).
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Dressing up as a cop/security guard to give yourself the element of surprise over unsuspecting victims? I wouldn't call that FailRP, that's more in line with tactful thinking. Hell, you can walk into a uniform shop here and buy what you need to look like a law enforcement official without actually being one.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Alfred
I would like to say that it is allowed, Its a difference between using an old rag or using the Doctor clothing to raid or being criminal with.