Gonzé
I was one of the people raiding his base at the time. When I was inside, the first room on the left, if I remember it correctly had contraband. I then saw an admin or mod checking the size of the space of the doors.

First of all, he is lying since there was definitely contraband in there. I will quote two things here:

Quote:BRA (66535) - Powergaming as vice-president to random demote as revenge & lying in courthouse / extended by Jan

This is from his most recent ban. He is lying here, along with in that ban request. I quote the rule here:

Quote:5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

Quote:I did not have Contrabands, as i said 3 times now. they were raiding yes!, and thats why i  yelled out in the first place. fair enough they got in , cause there wasn't anything they could take from me?
He is lying here and giving false statements. We went inside for high walls, as they were illegal, and there was contraband  inside.
stupid signature keeps breaking
This case does not contain any actual abuse by the accused staff member, Ivan Tempski.

Abuse case closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]