goigle ubr teamspeak
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35700982

Your ban ID: N/A teamspeak ban

Banned by: I have no idea

Reason: Using an image that was not yours without permission.

Involved: no idea I was in class when I was banned

Why we should unban you:
I didn't break any rules,
Shadow has this community set out as fools.
According to the terms and conditions,
Pictures posted here may be used in any expositions,
Please reconsider my ban,
the picture was given to me by Dan

Quote: 2.2. Who can access my content? You control who may access your content. If you share content in public areas of the Services or in shared areas available to others you have chosen, then anyone you have shared content with may use that content. When you give others access to your content on the Services, you grant them free, nonexclusive permission to use, reproduce, distribute, display, transmit, and communicate to the public. If the submission is a photograph or other digital image, you also expressly waive any and all rights of privacy and publicity with respect to the image. If you do not want others to have those rights, do not use the Services to share your content.

I am in violation of no rule.

[Image: Aj6YOkf.png]
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
according to my source, the picture was uploaded to these forums by Soul making this ban illegitimate
I am willing to accept either (1) day of donator as compensation since the ban has been auto lifted or a recorded ban on the database that is immediately revoked or whatever else the admins thinks is appropriate
Denied.

User has been automatically unbanned and even has the cheek to ask for donator. The database is for game bans only.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda