We Want the OLD WEAPONS BACK!
I like the current weapons really. The CW are good but its just too much for a CityRP server in my opinion even though I said otherwise in the pass now I know why some people didn't want the CW weapons.
(11-27-2015, 05:40 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote:
(11-27-2015, 04:12 AM)Goigle Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 05:50 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote:

Very well , Good points, I remain less interested then some of you however.

(again what does this actually add change)
I get it, you can use more content if you do not add the CW weapons, because they take a lot of space. 

What I would suggest is modifying the damage and maybe recoil of the guns in order to be more suiting. There is a suggestion in the suggestions tab talking about a new addon that fixes iron sight of the guns we currently have now. 

However if you look away from adding content, I don't understand why you are not interested. Why can you not improve ALL aspects of the server? In order to have a fully functioning RP server you want to have something that WORKS, and if it is possible to modify the weapons without adding a lot of MB to the server I would strongly suggest doing it.

IMO.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
I Support the change back to CW only if we get refunded for our current CS weapons.
The following 1 user Likes Saul's post:
  • Tony Homo
(11-27-2015, 06:58 PM)Rocket Wrote: I like the current weapons really. The CW are good but its just too much for a CityRP server in my opinion even though I said otherwise in the pass now I know why some people didn't want the CW weapons.

How are they "too much?"
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(11-27-2015, 07:48 PM)Midget Wrote: I get it, you can use more content if you do not add the CW weapons, because they take a lot of space. 

What I would suggest is modifying the damage and maybe recoil of the guns in order to be more suiting. There is a suggestion in the suggestions tab talking about a new addon that fixes iron sight of the guns we currently have now. 

However if you look away from adding content, I don't understand why you are not interested. Why can you not improve ALL aspects of the server? In order to have a fully functioning RP server you want to have something that WORKS, and if it is possible to modify the weapons without adding a lot of MB to the server I would strongly suggest doing it.

IMO.

The referenced suggestion:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=66398

It's not a fix so much as an entire upgrade by someone who was told to by the original developer. We could have had this when we reimplemented the mad cow weapons but someone did not do their homework Sad
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]