Unblacklist request
Name: Great Llama In The Sky
Blacklist ID: 42503, 42502, 42501
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54712995
Reason: Propsmashing Players
Staff member who blacklisted me: DoomDude1
Why I should be unblacklisted: Im genuinely sorry. This server is really amazing and I regret what I did. I started prop pushing players who started spawnkilling me for a cdm I did to them. I do not blame anybody else for what I did. Also, the fact I waited 3 months anxiously to get back on and have posted 2 blacklists so far may be of use to show how much I like the server.
Its honestly an awesome rp experience and it feels horrible to be denied it Sad . I still have suspicions that blacklisting me for over 100 hours of playtime may have been a mistake but I understand if it isn't. I can take anything between 10-20 hours but over 100 hours is too much for me because it will be hell playing for 7 days without access to the tool gun, phys gun or grav gun. I dont think anybody has the time to do that either.
As I said, I'm very sorry and would really like a shortened blacklist because I was really waiting till those 3 months are over to play and this is practically a permaban for me.
Also, before anybody brings it up, me blaming it on "my brother taking the mouse" in the thread about it was sarcasm, I was just mocking the people who use that common excuse. I don't even have a brother, I was just joking Cheese.
btw, the smiley face was put in to make it sound less like me begging for pity. I'm not taking this that lightly
The staffmember that issued the punishment is no longer with us, which can cause some delays with your case. Please be patient and it'll get looked into.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Thankyou, I really loved rping (I didn't just go around shooting people and making money) and it seemed a bit unfair to get a 3 month ban and come on with an extremely long blacklist that makes it impossible for me to play. Ever.
Denied. You showed how much you "loved" our servers by your actions.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub