Unblacklist Request
Sorry to interupt, but when I was an admin this was allowed and still is according to Base Rules in Rules Overhaul thread.

[Base rules]
18.1 All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive roleplay; do not base here.
18.2 Walls used to surround a base can't be more than 4 metres tall (4 PHX units).
18.3 Bases must fit the roleplay of the situation. For example, poor characters cannot afford high-tech bases.
18.4 Barricades must be made so that the attacker has a reasonable chance of victory.
18.5 Do not use the fading door tool to fade a prop away in order to shoot.
18.6 Props with one-sided textures are only allowed to be used as a window. Using these props as part of a doomfort or to make it easier for you to shoot attackers is not allowed.
18.7 Doomforts are not allowed.

See rule 18.6 and cross reference with the current rules in rules overhaul. As long as he wasn't shooting, I believe he would still be protected under this rule.

I am posting in response to Temar's request for which admin would have approved it and the only intent is to provide information relevant to the case. I feel I should be protected from warning under rule 2.B of the rules for making / posting a UBR/UBLR.
I think he blacklist is there not for the fact it was one way but the way he manipulated the materials to his advantage Jokhah. Somehow his material lets him break the laws of physics and look through another prop as if it weren't there?

I am the one who initially sent in an @ call in-game regarding this base.

The one-way defence was used as an advantage to shoot raiding parties.  It is almost like shooting through a one-way prop, but there is just a small gap you aren't shooting through.  You can see through the wall and call tell right when someone is about to open the door, and when they do you can immediately shoot them.
Denied. Base classified as a doomfort.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub