Report for [DH] Alex(tiger)
Thread Title: Report: Layz
Name of player: [DH] Alex(tiger) (john smith)
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Alex2070  (steam profile)
Time in GMT: 03:00 - 03:55 (norwegian time) 26.04.1015 (date)
Server: v2d
Summary: i was a BMD and so was the other guy, i accendentlly drove over him with my car. later on when i was at the gas station he suddenly walked to me and shot me dead. after that i talked to him, trying to understand why, he made no sence and kept shooting. i accedently drove over him again (keep in mind that he is running around in the road and everything like a jackass) he then comes after me several times shooting. i reported it to the police on the server wich did nothing. so i decided i should change to a normal citysen. just as i spawned i met him at BP he recognize my name and started to open fire again.. wich then killed me for the 3-4 time. i then jumped over to vxx3 trying to get in contact with Enzym. i ran directly to the lobby, didnt even notise it was a lockdown. the only reason i came to the lobby was because enzyme was a SRU Sergant. there i got harrased by the police force (i got no name or I.D) i tryed to tell them im out of caracter looking for admin. he tells me he dont give a fuck and only wants me in jail. i tell him over again that im out of caracter the other server really needs an admin so im trying to get a hold off enzyme. before i know it i was thrown in jail and nobody gave a shit about me and what i had to say. i played alot on v2d before but i quit because of people fail RP and admins who don't give a fuck about anything other than themself and their friends. i came back to the game for like a day or two ago, but im gonna quit again, because nothing have improved.. im sorry to say so because i really enjoy your server when people  are RP'ing and admins like zed is on. (zed is getting a big +rep) cuz he actualy care.. but i havent seen him online yet. but nwm back to topic. please get people like this out of the server. make it a good server and enviroment and people who actualy do RP and follow the rules will return..
-Layz
Evidence:: i got nothing but my words against his words. but if you look at my summary you will see that its all true and im not fucking around.
Well there isnt any evidence here.
you got 24h to upload some evidence.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Denied
Evidence is a requirement.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator