[FL] General Rickets abusing
Exactly. This is simply unorthodox punishment
And you can't compare this to president suicide as that's IC and this would be OOC
So unless anything else other than the unorthodox punishment which is already stated as not abuse
This will be closed
Oh yeah clearly diggy being thrown off a bridge is ok is it ? so if i had permission to move players and throw them off the bridge you would just be like "Oh its fine because throwing people off the bridge is acceptable on fearless RP. No its not.

As falcao said, stop trying to defend rickets as he is CLEARLY in the wrong ...
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
Also Temar why is being thrown off the bridge to loose all items acceptable, pretty messed up rules you ask me ... You go mad at us for not playing how things would happen IRL well if you were in trouble with the police for example they don't go throwing people into the grand canyon do they
Also rickets don't even start with that ban that you extended as you don't even know what went, kpred had dealt with the situation but no you felt the need to interfere as usual ...
Well Sat, I told Kpred that I had already punished you once already THAT DAY for a similar offence in which an extension is natural.

I would recommend not chatting shit in this AA case.

Personally I think this was just posted in spite of your punishment but hey that's just me.

No i think its stupid that you throw me off the nexus bridge and also the taxi thing he put it to a short amount as i had honestly forgot the change my job roll and i didn't kill anybody.
You still raided. I have nothin else to add to this.

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Im not involved, but... Really?
Does it really matter what he did? They had the exact same effect. The only thing lost is one or two seconds of falling.
!slay and throwing you off the bridge works exactly the same, and I dont get why this abuse-thread was made to start off with.

User not involved, warned - Zecon
Well no abuse noted as all it was is unauthodox punishment which can't be compared to players doing self as I already said due to the IC / OOC difference
As for your ban take it up in an unban request as its not an abuse matter
Closed