Project New Weapons(Hephaestus)
(04-24-2015, 12:59 PM)SirCrow Wrote: There is no economy on FL. Players get 100k from donations, and 50k from each money pack they buy. Players in turn spend this money, a good portion of it on guns. Normally rifles, or snipers. Is this a nice update? No idea, I've not had the chance to get onto the server. Did I lose money? Yeah, everyone did and most of us are quite upset by that fact.

As I said earlier, people buy ig money. Refunding a portion of the money spend on weapons is taking off with players donations money and basically telling them to *** off. I know Equal has spent a TON of money buying money packs. Pretty sure he spent most of that money on guns. In my eyes, from a player who has donated a good chunk of cash to this server to receive IG money, they're losing the most. They're being fucked out of real cash that they had to actually do something for-Not sit in a room farming money. FL wants a "passive" server, taking money away and promoting contrawhores is not the way to go. 

Update sounds amazing, way it was presented- Refunding players with a cut of they they spent is shit.

#riperino my money 
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • General Rickets
This is going to be so awesome! If this is implemented in the weekend or before that would be really cool because I can't wait to see these new guns on the SRU!
(04-30-2015, 03:54 PM)Kammy2k8 Wrote: This is going to be so awesome! If this is implemented in the weekend or before that would be really cool because I can't wait to see these new guns on the SRU!

It's already in-game...
(04-30-2015, 04:07 PM)Roachy Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 03:54 PM)Kammy2k8 Wrote: This is going to be so awesome! If this is implemented in the weekend or before that would be really cool because I can't wait to see these new guns on the SRU!

It's already in-game...
HAHA
(04-24-2015, 12:59 PM)SirCrow Wrote: There is no economy on FL. Players get 100k from donations, and 50k from each money pack they buy. Players in turn spend this money, a good portion of it on guns. Normally rifles, or snipers. Is this a nice update? No idea, I've not had the chance to get onto the server. Did I lose money? Yeah, everyone did and most of us are quite upset by that fact.

As I said earlier, people buy ig money. Refunding a portion of the money spend on weapons is taking off with players donations money and basically telling them to *** off. I know Equal has spent a TON of money buying money packs. Pretty sure he spent most of that money on guns. In my eyes, from a player who has donated a good chunk of cash to this server to receive IG money, they're losing the most. They're being fucked out of real cash that they had to actually do something for-Not sit in a room farming money. FL wants a "passive" server, taking money away and promoting contrawhores is not the way to go. 

Update sounds amazing, way it was presented- Refunding players with a cut of they they spent is shit.

200% +Support, everything that you said is VERY true.
The following 1 user Likes Bloodraptor819's post:
  • MacTavish
This is great to hear! FL is finally moving away from those shitty CSS guns! Hoora!
(05-04-2015, 03:55 AM)TheEliteGλmer Wrote: This is great to hear! FL is finally moving away from those shitty CSS guns! Hoora!

It happened weeks ago.
(05-04-2015, 12:01 PM)SixPackSoCali Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 03:55 AM)TheEliteGλmer Wrote: This is great to hear! FL is finally moving away from those shitty CSS guns! Hoora!

It happened weeks ago.
Sorry, I've been trapped in GTA V for a few weeks. Havent been on the server. 
(05-04-2015, 06:02 PM)TheEliteGλmer Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 12:01 PM)SixPackSoCali Wrote:

It happened weeks ago.
Sorry, I've been trapped in GTA V for a few weeks. Havent been on the server. 

You think you can just walk in here like you own the place? HUH?

Just kidding, welcome back bro. A lot has changed since you were away playing GEE TEE AYY.