Unban Request Tzimanious
Your name: Tzimanious

Your ban ID: 57009

Banned by: [FL:RP] General Rickets

Reason: Avoiding RP situation by running in front of a car.

Involved: There were lots of people. 

Why we should unban you: Story: I join the game as a corleone. Spawn my Lambo and head to the city. Meanwhile I noticed the "new" bar area. And I decided to stop. I see lots of people with ak's and stuff. They stop me and tell me to unlock my car. I did and then someone got in and drove to the bar's direction. General rickets was dealing with some cops and then I decide to go and check the new bar area. A while looking at the new narrow path a cop drives who I didn't see ran over me and gets me unconcious (with 50% hp)(not even a suicide). General Rickets then bans me for 2 DAYS because I tried to avoid RP situation (I'm not sure if I even was in an RP situation. They just stole my car). I told him that I did not see him and he says "I don't believe you". 

I have about 120 hours (Some others have way more than I do but it's something) and I don't avoid RP situations in any way(that's the point of RP isn't it?). I know the rules. Even if I sometimes brake some minor rules I admit it. I AM NOT THAT STUPID TO BRAKE ONE OF THE MOST BASIC RULES IN FRONT OF GENERAL RICKETS. I JUST DID NOT SEE THE CAR. (Proof:  What I could see while crossing the road ( http://i.imgur.com/oVYCrKI.jpg?1 ) What happened ( http://i.imgur.com/5EFUxtf.jpg )
So you just happened to cross the road as the cop drove past? I don't believe you. You were facing the direction of the incoming cop before you ran out I front of his car.

(12-22-2014, 01:20 AM)General Rickets Wrote: So you just happened to cross the road as the cop drove past? I don't believe you. You were facing the direction of the incoming cop before you ran out I front of his car.

I did not see him. There was a parked cop car there before and when I crossed the road (as I said before I couldn't see) the cop ran over me. 

Im not THAT stupid. I would never brake a rule like this and especially with you in front of me. That's just dumb and I'm not. (I have propclimbed and been banned for this but I admit it and I know my mistake) But this is wtf... I like being in situations like this and RP ing. (Even though I don't think I was in a specific situation)
I dont believe that you didnt see the car, you walking over the road and the car passing was timed PERFECTLY I highly doubt that was coincidence.

(12-22-2014, 05:05 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I dont believe that you didnt see the car, you walking over the road and the car passing was timed PERFECTLY I highly doubt that was coincidence.

It was. Whatever... I don't think I'm going to get unbanned anyway.
Denied.