Change of main server?
After playing 33x mostly, v2d feels very... detached.
You enter on section of the map and you're trapped there.

33x has SO many ready-to-use roleplays. Downside is its lack of a large indoor space (cub foods on v2d).
I think v2p has a lot of good roleplay opportunities, and if players and staff were willing to attempt roleplay on it, it could be damn fun.

Before I reached 2000 hours I basically only played on v2d (with a few exceptions) as I loved that map.
After reaching 2000 hours, I've really started to love v33x. Not only am I extremely tired of v2d, I also find it very small and v33x is just alot more... dynamic in comparison.

The fact that v33x also has ATMOS (rain, thunder, day, night) makes v33x even more awesome and immersive.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Bowiii
There's so much space to build on 33x!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I hope atmos isn't added to v2d, it makes everything extremely dark even at the lightest part of day. I like it on v33x and v2p, though. I just feel that it's not suited to v2d.

-

v33x is a lot more furnished and 'ready for RP' than v2d. This doesn't make necessarily make v2d better or worse, though. v2d has big empty shops not because it's a bad map, but because that means you can build in them. 
Players that would rather just do the roleplaying tend to go onto v33x more than v2d, and players that want to build their roleplay before doing it will use v2d.
That's also probably why the build server is usually on v2d.
Well I quite like both maps. I used to play on 33x then 2d when I realised there were less minges however the only reason I dont play on 33x now is that my pc (or popotato as I like to call it) literally can't handle atmos. I get about 20 fps on 2d but only 5 on 33x.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!