Admin Abuse for [FL:M] Pinky
I'm going to stop posting back now, clearly no one is taking this request seriously at all and I feel as if it's a waste of time trying to report this anymore as obviously Detective Pinky has this case solved, Bye all.
(11-21-2014, 09:27 PM)Pinky Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 09:20 PM)Jordanlee833 Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 09:13 PM)Pinky Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 09:08 PM)Gungar Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 09:03 PM)Zeus Wrote: How is that abuse, if I may ask?

From what I see here, he came, he didn't see anything wrong, and you were not giving him a response, he left and you kept calling him. Your option of going to OOC to get in contact with him, that should of not happened, as that violates the rules. I don't see any abuse of power.

Ok fair enough he didn't see anything wrong, if that is his opinion on the matter this is fine with me. But we didn't get any response on the matter, not even to tell us that anything was wrong so as you can see we took this response as a sort of negative one. Also we didn't keep calling him over and over, we asked a few times but we gave up since we were getting no response on the matter? We just wanted a response, I don't care if it was a response in which he told us there was nothing wrong, if he did that, we would have been happy but he just left and didn't respond to anything. We just wanted a verdict from an admin or mod so we could clear things up.
Well i said it over my mic i said ''They have a vaild reason'' and i said that over OOC aswell later. not my fault you dint hear that.

I'm here to say that YOU left the scene while taking no action to a RDM , even IF they had a valid reason they had no reason to kill me for i did not have a weapon.  You are talking above the point i am making. I think that you have left an unfair verdict and i think i am entitled to a verdict due to the loss of currency that is still within the money that i got while donating to the server(About a year ago, still got the funds from it though) when i donated to a server with MOSTLY good staff. I'm not saying you are a bad staff member, i don't know you even the slightest. I still think that you have left me and my friend without a FAIR verdict. You overlooked the situation.

Well i cant see everything im not perfect i cant handle every SINGLE call im a new mod yes im doing my best. and they cant shoot a unarmed guy but how do i know? when i teleported there it was just a huge mess no one seemd to care that i arrived nothing.

It's not that nobody cared of your arrival, its that we were trying to sort it out. I'm sorry that you are a new mod and i appreciate you are trying your best. One does not simply get respect, the respect that he/she gets is earned. I acknowledged your arrival.
Quote:not my fault you dint hear that.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
w0w Such aboooooose, No offence but have you been touching that weed ?
(11-21-2014, 09:30 PM)Mirin Wrote: w0w Such aboooooose, No offence but have you been touching that weed ?

m9 eye divnt knw. plz gt ut
I'm going to set this thread on fire. it may be locked and threw where the rest of the shit lays. Just please don't demand respect, you have to earn it to get it.
Hmm earn it to get it mabye but i think that players should show respect to ANY staff member.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
I think what Jordan was trying to say was that in order to earn his respect in a friend manor instead of a sort of leading manor.
Sorry if that came out wrong I meant you have to earn his respect for him to like you, he is obviously going to respect you as a moderator.
Case reviewed and closed.

The staff member accused has done nothing wrong. The search was valid and he told you it was valid and left the scene.

Concluded.