Ban Request on [-DGN-] Sierold
Name of player: [-DGN-] Sierold

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99063202

Time in GMT: 22:30

Server: v33x

Summary: I was checking out the apartments to buy an apartment, I see this corleone on the first floor, I came up to him, he was blocking the way. Then he pulled out a TMP, so I stood back. After a while, I walked up the stairs and then finds a apartment I want, I nearly bought it, until that corleone member took out the TMP and said told me to stop and that this is a robbery. It's a good thing the server crashed before I gave him the money.

Evidence: I forgot to turn Fraps to record at full size, but if you look closely, you can just about make out the name.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5HzztJv6s
Still waiting...
TBH, I see nothing wrong with this, the rules say that it should be in a realistic place, the apartments are a good place for robberies since it away from police and it is a realistic area for robberies, I wouldn't be surprised if this is denied.
(11-01-2014, 08:48 PM)wizard2k44 Wrote: TBH, I see nothing wrong with this, the rules say that it should be in a realistic place, the apartments are a good place for robberies since it away from police and it is a realistic area for robberies, I wouldn't be surprised if this is denied.

The apartments are too close to the nexus. The industrial would be a better place.
Also, you forgot Ban Request Rule number 1.

You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are:

1. the accused player
  2. the accusing player
  3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request.
And also the fact that this was a corleone. Who I'm pretty sure are supposed to be richer than rebels and do not need to rob in an area like the apartments.
The appartments are close to the nexus, but thats ok.

You were in the building.

Denied.