Admin Abuse - SoulRipper
Photo 
Name:Bluejack2727

Time/Date: 23/10/14 09:56 AM

Steam ID: Cant Find

Name of Administrator: SoulRipper

Evidence: As You Can See, He Is Giving Himself RP Points.
[Image: adminaboos.PNG?dl=0]

Link: 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nviqg3h2uiazoj...s.PNG?dl=0
+ Im involved. This is BS he was giving himself RPP for a test. Someone said there was something with the RPPS
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
As I was present, I like to think I was also involved.

Somebody told Soul that Vauld had overhauled him in the matter of RP Points, after that Soul gave himself two or three additional points. So what?

He's the owner of the server for gods sake, who's to tell him he isn't a good roleplayer. For that matter, any admin should be allowed give themselves a million roleplay points, if they wanted to. They managed to obtain the administrator rank, does that not deem them an efficient roleplayer?

As long as he's just giving himself the points and not random players, there really is no problem, what difference does it make to you whether he's got 65 or 69?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
What do you expect to happen? Soul demoted to moderator or something?
No, all Soul was doing was showing off superior to Vauldymort. No problem, I mean, he's the owner of the server and it doesn't really matter how many RP points he has...

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Involved

I said in OOC "oh soul, Vauld 1 upped you on the RPPs!" as a joke, so he added himself some more.

I don't see any abuse here personally.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
RP points on admins doesn't make much sense since we can give them to ourselves.

It's like giving yourself a pat on the shoulder and saying you've done good.

I've edited the top20 page to only show players in the Top 20 RP point list, this should make it more fair. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Simple enough.

Case concluded. No abuse noted.