UBR - Rule34
Your name: [FL:RP] Rule34

Your ban ID: 55077

Banned by: [FL:M][F.I] Sir Crow
Reason: NLR, RDM

Involved: RiddleMeThis, Bunny

Why we should unban you: Alright, let's start with the first reason, RDM. I was messing around with my friend doing redneck roleplay, and say "Hey Cletus, shut the f*ck up." He then pulled out his crowbar and hit me one time. I got out my knife, and he ran to his car. I hit his car *one time* with my knife, accidentally killing him. Then bunny, chased after me and killed me. Right as he killed me, I DC'ed because I was bored and went to check the bans like I usually do out of boredom, and saw that I was banned.
1) I had a motive to hit his car, and that was him hitting me. Killing him was not my intention, usually when you hit someone's car once with a knife it doesn't kill them.
2) NLR? I DC'ed right after I died, I have no idea how I broke NLR.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Someone with 358 hours should know that if you attack a vehicle with a weapon (A firearm or a melee weapon) then the driver takes damage. If you decide to attack a vehicle with someone in it, then you accept the risk of killing him aswell.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Your "redneck RP" involved a "turf war" as Riddle had explained it.
He killed you, the RP went on. You broke NLR. This was all done in the middle of the street, BK to the Bank as I was told, by again, Riddle.
You killed Riddle, then Bunny joined in at some point.

I don't know what had happened that made Bunny join in with your RP, but I'm now hearing two different stories. Unless someone can provide visual evidence, I can't do much.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. Warned.
(10-24-2014, 12:07 PM)R0BB3RZ Wrote: Well i don't see him breaking NLR. Because he was back at the bank? Well he is a citizen i suppose they spawn at the bank.

If you're not involved, don't reply. Read the courthouse rules before posting please.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Denied.