Protest - Oficer Solka
So basically I'm having a huge laugh of how ridiculously my unban request was denied. (Source: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52180 ) , and although my ban has expired, I won't leave this situation like this.
FYI:
All I can see here is that admins work is on procedure 'give me a person and I will find paragraph on him' [just as communist used to do]. I followed according to the rules and most funny thing is that got banned. Since the other guy is playing on the server with a smile and I got banned due that I was a victim, for the protest I will go on the server and hit with a fist any person that I want, just as the other person used to do. Lets see if I got banned as the other guy Smile

No greetings

PS for Enzyme :
'Not a valid excuse not to contact an admin, and not a valid reason for killing someone. Simple as that I'm afraid.'

I'm sure that you are not afraid for my sentences. So you bassicaly stated that although rules are rules, you can create your own justification despite the rules you created(or whoever was in charge of it)...pethetic.
1. I wouldnt reccomend saying you are going to break a rule, that wont help.
2. If your UBR was denied it was probobly with good reason.
3. This is not Roleplay, i reccommend you move this to Off-Topic
(09-20-2014, 12:21 AM)SourLemon Wrote: 1. I wouldnt reccomend saying you are going to break a rule, that wont help.
2. If your UBR was denied it was probobly with good reason.
3. This is not Roleplay, i reccommend you move this to Off-Topic

1. Well it helped the other guy which didn't got banned (and protest is protest afterall, word of free speech(else this is communist server))
2.Had good reason? Well show me this GOOOD reason please?
3. Its part of roleplay since it's dedicated to server rules/situation
1. This is not Murica, o'kay?

Spoiler :
Nope. It's not. Don't complain about it either.

Post this in either discussions or off-topic if it's a question about rules.

Also your ban was valid, if someone hits you via fist you don't kill them you either just hit them back or tell them to stop.
sometimes punching could be a mistake/accident - you should take that into account next time someone hits you.
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Dauntless
(09-20-2014, 06:34 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Post this in either discussions or off-topic if it's a question about rules.

Also your ban was valid, if someone hits you via fist you don't kill them you either just hit them back or tell them to stop.
sometimes punching could be a mistake/accident - you should take that into account next time someone hits you.

Oh? Well I could't call that accident if user hits me and continues to say 'Come at me bro'... and then when i kill him he cries to admin...protest upcoming...
(09-20-2014, 10:19 AM)solka1 Wrote:
(09-20-2014, 06:34 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Post this in either discussions or off-topic if it's a question about rules.

Oh? Well I could't call that accident if user hits me and continues to say 'Come at me bro'... and then when i kill him he cries to admin...protest upcoming...

Why not do /request or attempt to run away?
You can get banned for this...
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
It can be frustrating sometimes, but posting threads like these will only dig yourself into a deeper hole.
Solka, no offense, but this is just stupid on so many different levels. As I always say, don't let your mouth write a check that YOUR a** can't cash. I suggest you move this to off topic because it is NOT role play. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're wrong.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]