Ban Request on Jizes and Manbon the 2nd
(08-29-2014, 02:15 PM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 02:02 PM)CowardAgent Wrote: thats the rule I saw about it "NLR still applies even if you are told to head back (to the place you died) over the radio." and from I can understand it means that even if I got a call in the radio I have to wait 5 mins, and thats what all the sru and cops did and thats what I did as well (we were like 6 - 7 sru and cops there, so did we all break the rules)?
now pls make your own ban request if you want to keep complain about me breaking NLR, thank you.

now about my "FearRP"
Everyone that was near me could see how much times I asked you to leave me alone because I dont want any kind of protection, when you kept spamming the voice chat asking for protection, and when I refuse multiplay times you asked for money protection.
Do you know why I did walk away? because you took me as your hostage for no reason, what your reason to do it? can you pls answear my question? when started to shoot me and I told you it is random raid you said "you didnt pay us money protection", and also then you told to O - when he told you it was random raid "We hate this president"
this is recorded and you can see it, so just stop with all those lies and admit that you did broke the rules.
also O - yeah can prove that I did respond to you telling you I dont want any kind of protection from you.
btw I dont even sure if they asked to protect me at the start, or they asked for money protection because I couldnt understood you, but from I understood he came to me without asking to protect me, and just said give me money protection just as I switch to the president job, and anyone else that saw this case can prove it.

here is the proof that after somone told them it was random raid, they said no we hate this president - http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5565...sizedimage

>>>>>> http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid395431
Thank you for giving me a link to your last comment, I already respond for you.
Well, I guess you dont want to answear my question "Why did you take me as a hostage?" and "Why did you ask for money protection?"
and also the video you post about me "speaking hebrew" and according to you la rotze = I dont want = I did say I dont want any kind of protection (which I did in english, becaues I dont speak hebrew).
I was a witness to this incident(shooting president and watching then leave nexus). I confirm O-Yeahs story. And Jizes, reguarding the repeated raids on you, the old SRU sergeant was spamming radio saying the you guys shot an SRU(him) therefore he broke NLR. I only returned once as you already know to get my car. The other SRU Agents kept returning.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-29-2014, 12:54 PM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote: Hey, this is Manbon.

As shown in the following video - Hatol is clearly lying about not knowing our native language, Hebrew, leading us to the conclusion that he's lying in the courthouse, I was telling him to obey my orders in English, he said "No,I dont wanna" in Hebrew.

By taking a quick look at your Steam Profile - you belong in Israeli groups, clearly showing you're lying.

http://puu.sh/bcKSO/270a3aab14.jpg
http://puu.sh/bcKU9/e6414f3f70.jpg

And on top of that he was blatantly breaking FearRP in claims that we were "Raiding" with no reason.

We were trying to be nice to him, by offering and talking polietly, until he started completley ignoring us although we had our rifles aimed at him.

Hatol, clearly speaking Hebrew and breaking FearRP

And this event's "Witness", O-yeah, was also breaking FearRP, smack talking a guy with a 7.62mm AK aimed at his face that's telling him to keep his mouth shut.

On top of that, at the end of the following video he has proceeded to say "These black people man..." Which I find extremley offensive.

O-yeah breaking FearRP and being racist.

"No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats. " - General rule #14.

Ok so first of all, they randomly held a civi at gun point in front of nexus, in broad daylight.(Multiple rule broken there) FearRP applied and I did as he told me to do at after he ended the video where he said "sit back on that fountain" Where I was sitting earlier when he came out with his AK-47. So I sat there with Reebs on the fountain and kept quiet watching them as they killed the president mins later. Reebs can vouch that I was sitting next to him after that.

As for the racist thing, I do apologize to everyone and anyone who may have been offended by my bad joke. I was being sarcastic, Which I can admit kinda sounded racist. But I have many black friends with a sense of humor, plus there are many people out there without a sense of humor from all races not just blacks.
Ѻ✏Уε@н!!!
(08-29-2014, 09:38 AM)CowardAgent Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 04:26 AM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote: Im Jizes,
We werent trying to get you banned all, You came at the start to our villa as president, You SRU decided he should shoot me so my friend took him out, it was you and your friend left in our base, I decided to let you live i offered you a choice, Leave the place as alive and never come back, or die,
You decided to use your radio to call all the cops to the villas,
we killed you, You came back with all the police force,
We took you all out 3 times, Even Fosti said it was radio abuse what you did,

And when you were a president, We came up to your office, Trying to offer you protection,
You kept saying you are not allowed to raid me im a new president, bla bla bla
Kept saying out accent sucks even tho we are speaking the same language you decided to say crap on our accent and you didnt want to speak with us on our language,
We kept speaking with you about protection, You kept ignoring and walking away,
I decided i had enough of you, Told you i want protection money. you kept ignoring and walking away,
Me and my friend decided to aim our weapons on you, You kept walking away even tho we told you to stop, You completely ignored us and kept walking away,
So i decided i had enough trying to speak with a kid like you so i shoot you down,

And as to what [AG] O-yeah said, He wasnt building at all
And your pics dosent even show the chat, I request you to get a record of this,
The president (Hatol / CowardAgent i guess) kept mumbling that he is recording, Go ahead upload it and let the admins judge.

Regards
Jizes \ DoDiDoFTW
about your first paragraph - this even what I am talking about, (this was the first time that you raid me, and this isnt even what I posted a ban request about, I posted about the another raid, but I will respond to the bullshit you wrote bellow.
1. I didnt came to your villa, I was following my sru (because I am not the type of president that sit in his office all day long) which requested me to accept the search warrant for you because you had high walls, I stand outside and started to shout at me why did I make a search warrant on you, you curse me over and over so when My sru open your gate I come in to explain to you why, then you started to shoot at my sru took me as a hostage for making a search warrant on you and then you kill me.
after that I changed my job to cop, got a call on the radio and waited 5 - 6 mins to not break NLR, then a lot of cops came to kill you and die, but we got another calll so I watied 7 this time, and die thats was the last time I died.
I never abused radio, I just call the cops few times because I had to get backup fast.

about your second paragraph - I said "I dont want protection, leave me alone pls few times" you were trying to talk in english and I said I cant understand you because your accent, and then you started to say some things in weird language that I dont even know, then you started to ask for money protection for no reason, when I refused you killed me.
also I didnt walk away I was buliding the nexus, because you took me as a random hostage, and when someone type you it was random raid you said I hate this president, so god damn stop with that bulllshit.
also when I told you I dont want protection, so you said this is not q question, and started to asking for money protection

(08-29-2014, 04:32 PM)reebs1313 Wrote: I was a witness to this incident(shooting president and watching then leave nexus). I confirm O-Yeahs story. And Jizes, reguarding the repeated raids on you, the old SRU sergeant was spamming radio saying the you guys shot an SRU(him) therefore he broke NLR. I only returned once as you already know to get my car. The other SRU Agents kept returning.

(08-30-2014, 07:38 AM)[AG] O-yeah Wrote:

As shown in the following video - Hatol is clearly lying about not knowing our native language, Hebrew, leading us to the conclusion that he's lying in the courthouse, I was telling him to obey my orders in English, he said "No,I dont wanna" in Hebrew.

By taking a quick look at your Steam Profile - you belong in Israeli groups, clearly showing you're lying.

And on top of that he was blatantly breaking FearRP in claims that we were "Raiding" with no reason.

We were trying to be nice to him, by offering and talking polietly, until he started completley ignoring us although we had our rifles aimed at him.

And this event's "Witness", O-yeah, was also breaking FearRP, smack talking a guy with a 7.62mm AK aimed at his face that's telling him to keep his mouth shut.

On top of that, at the end of the following video he has proceeded to say "These black people man..." Which I find extremley offensive.

"No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats. " - General rule #14.

Ok so first of all, they randomly held a civi at gun point in front of nexus, in broad daylight.(Multiple rule broken there) FearRP applied and I did as he told me to do at after he ended the video where he said "sit back on that fountain" Where I was sitting earlier when he came out with his AK-47. So I sat there with Reebs on the fountain and kept quiet watching them as they killed the president mins later. Reebs can vouch that I was sitting next to him after that.

As for the racist thing, I do apologize to everyone and anyone who may have been offended by my bad joke. I was being sarcastic, Which I can admit kinda sounded racist. But I have many black friends with a sense of humor, plus there are many people out there without a sense of humor from all races not just blacks.

None of us told you to sit back on the fountain,
You are just making shit up, You did as i told you,
I told you to walk away from the area, You walked away but after a sold 10 secounds you came back, Sat on the fountain, And didnt listen to anything.
(08-30-2014, 12:56 PM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 09:38 AM)CowardAgent Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 04:26 AM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote: Im Jizes,
We werent trying to get you banned all, You came at the start to our villa as president, You SRU decided he should shoot me so my friend took him out, it was you and your friend left in our base, I decided to let you live i offered you a choice, Leave the place as alive and never come back, or die,
You decided to use your radio to call all the cops to the villas,
we killed you, You came back with all the police force,
We took you all out 3 times, Even Fosti said it was radio abuse what you did,

And when you were a president, We came up to your office, Trying to offer you protection,
You kept saying you are not allowed to raid me im a new president, bla bla bla
Kept saying out accent sucks even tho we are speaking the same language you decided to say crap on our accent and you didnt want to speak with us on our language,
We kept speaking with you about protection, You kept ignoring and walking away,
I decided i had enough of you, Told you i want protection money. you kept ignoring and walking away,
Me and my friend decided to aim our weapons on you, You kept walking away even tho we told you to stop, You completely ignored us and kept walking away,
So i decided i had enough trying to speak with a kid like you so i shoot you down,

And as to what [AG] O-yeah said, He wasnt building at all
And your pics dosent even show the chat, I request you to get a record of this,
The president (Hatol / CowardAgent i guess) kept mumbling that he is recording, Go ahead upload it and let the admins judge.

Regards
Jizes \ DoDiDoFTW
about your first paragraph - this even what I am talking about, (this was the first time that you raid me, and this isnt even what I posted a ban request about, I posted about the another raid, but I will respond to the bullshit you wrote bellow.
1. I didnt came to your villa, I was following my sru (because I am not the type of president that sit in his office all day long) which requested me to accept the search warrant for you because you had high walls, I stand outside and started to shout at me why did I make a search warrant on you, you curse me over and over so when My sru open your gate I come in to explain to you why, then you started to shoot at my sru took me as a hostage for making a search warrant on you and then you kill me.
after that I changed my job to cop, got a call on the radio and waited 5 - 6 mins to not break NLR, then a lot of cops came to kill you and die, but we got another calll so I watied 7 this time, and die thats was the last time I died.
I never abused radio, I just call the cops few times because I had to get backup fast.

about your second paragraph - I said "I dont want protection, leave me alone pls few times" you were trying to talk in english and I said I cant understand you because your accent, and then you started to say some things in weird language that I dont even know, then you started to ask for money protection for no reason, when I refused you killed me.
also I didnt walk away I was buliding the nexus, because you took me as a random hostage, and when someone type you it was random raid you said I hate this president, so god damn stop with that bulllshit.
also when I told you I dont want protection, so you said this is not q question, and started to asking for money protection

(08-29-2014, 04:32 PM)reebs1313 Wrote: I was a witness to this incident(shooting president and watching then leave nexus). I confirm O-Yeahs story. And Jizes, reguarding the repeated raids on you, the old SRU sergeant was spamming radio saying the you guys shot an SRU(him) therefore he broke NLR. I only returned once as you already know to get my car. The other SRU Agents kept returning.

(08-30-2014, 07:38 AM)[AG] O-yeah Wrote:

None of us told you to sit back on the fountain,
You are just making shit up, You did as i told you,
I told you to walk away from the area, You walked away but after a sold 10 secounds you came back, Sat on the fountain, And didnt listen to anything.

You told me to walk away and I did, As you stated above, you never said stay away so I returned. Second you yourself said and I quote... "sit back on that fountain" (preview picture below for evidence).
*Last line on the bottom left of the screen written by Skeeter Brown (AKA. Manbon the 2nd)
https://oyeahswebsite.shutterfly.com/pictures/9
Ѻ✏Уε@н!!!
Yes, He did sit next to me after this…dispute. And what he said to you with the "these black people" was sarcastic I could tell by the way he said it. And what he said to you with the AK at his face was OOC. Jizes and Manbon, what evidence do you have that he returned? Also, pointing an Ak at someone in a public area is breaking rules too, and you never told him to stay away. Now can we all please stop bickering and let the admins do their work by reviewing this BR without having to read through 3 pages of arguements? But here's my real question…why can't we be friends?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team