Watch a SWAT team swoop on a pro Counter-Strike player
If there's one person on this planet who deserves to get swatted, it's SodaPoppin.
(08-30-2014, 03:40 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(08-30-2014, 03:30 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(08-30-2014, 03:10 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 02:14 PM)Venom Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 07:41 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: Wow...
America

If someone called in saying there was a active shooter, someone killed multiple people and has hostages, etc, wherever you live, what do you think they would do?

I wasn't criticising the SWAT, more the fact that these things actually do happen in America because of the gun laws, and just how casual it is for SWAT to be called in because of 'yet another shooter'.
In my country? You'd be lucky (or, unlucky) for something even remotely close to this to happen.

What!?

What is this "yet another shooter" to you had taken an office building lobby hostage and had 10+ hostages. That's 11 lives at risk. But what ever, just another shooter.

Let's do some quick memory research.
2 odd years ago "some shooter" took up a movie theater in the metropolitan proximity as where this happened and shot 12 people, and injured upwards to 65 people. These cops are no joke when it comes to an active shooter, not to mention when they had an active shooter within 2 years of this one.

No, no, you're not understanding what I'm getting at. What I mean is that shootings are happening way too often in America, and that is my point.
Now let's let this be finished.

And it's SWAT's fault for responding to a active shooter call and reacting that way?
(09-01-2014, 10:35 PM)Venom Wrote:
(08-30-2014, 03:40 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(08-30-2014, 03:30 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(08-30-2014, 03:10 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 02:14 PM)Venom Wrote: If someone called in saying there was a active shooter, someone killed multiple people and has hostages, etc, wherever you live, what do you think they would do?

I wasn't criticising the SWAT, more the fact that these things actually do happen in America because of the gun laws, and just how casual it is for SWAT to be called in because of 'yet another shooter'.
In my country? You'd be lucky (or, unlucky) for something even remotely close to this to happen.

What!?

What is this "yet another shooter" to you had taken an office building lobby hostage and had 10+ hostages. That's 11 lives at risk. But what ever, just another shooter.

Let's do some quick memory research.
2 odd years ago "some shooter" took up a movie theater in the metropolitan proximity as where this happened and shot 12 people, and injured upwards to 65 people. These cops are no joke when it comes to an active shooter, not to mention when they had an active shooter within 2 years of this one.

No, no, you're not understanding what I'm getting at. What I mean is that shootings are happening way too often in America, and that is my point.
Now let's let this be finished.

And it's SWAT's fault for responding to a active shooter call and reacting that way?

I never said that it was SWAT's fault for anything.
I understand that my first post could have been taken any way, but even after explaining, you're bringing up the same point that I have already ruled out.
It's finished, totally gone off topic.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(08-30-2014, 05:02 AM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: If there's one person on this planet who deserves to get swatted, it's SodaPoppin.

Jarz " My body is a weapon " SWAT him plz c: